PDA

View Full Version : CSKA Moscow?

*Superman*
10-08-2008, 04:07 PM
I think this should go here, but i was wondering if this team is any good because my friend got preseason tickets to see them VS the Magic on Friday and i am going. Which of their players should i look forward to and what type of game does their team play.(3 point shooters, down-low).

marvILLous
10-09-2008, 02:21 AM
well they have khryapa and planinic. they're actually playing the raptors too lol

cambovenzi
10-09-2008, 07:36 AM
well they have khryapa and planinic. they're actually playing the raptors too lol

your sig has allstar game defense

JWalk126
10-09-2008, 09:39 PM
I think this should go here, but i was wondering if this team is any good because my friend got preseason tickets to see them VS the Magic on Friday and i am going. Which of their players should i look forward to and what type of game does their team play.(3 point shooters, down-low).

I got 2 words for you

Euroleague Champions

I didnt really see the Euroleague finals, it was too painful to watch.....

*Superman*
10-09-2008, 10:20 PM
^Thanks man. Didn't know that. So do you think they play aggressive or like 3 point campers.

JWalk126
10-09-2008, 10:42 PM
they can be a very aggressive team

the only solid 3 pt shooter I can think of is Trajan Langdon

*Superman*
10-10-2008, 10:25 PM
Im not gonna lie, i was pretty disappointed at their team game, they looked unorganized and sloppy. But it was a fun game for the Magic fans, with Dwight's monster game with bunch of dunks and a poster. Also their were other crazy blocks and dunks.

JWalk126
10-11-2008, 08:40 PM
as far as I know they made the least noise this offseason

a bunch of players left, and they basically only added Terence Morris

JWalk126
10-12-2008, 02:59 AM
I take it back, what I said about Moscow not supposed to be too much better than they were

You may remember a couple seasons ago when CSKA mauled the Clippers during the 2006 NBA Europe Live Tour 94-75, a team that featured Elton Brand, Corey Magette, and Chris Kaman. CSKA is arguably even more loaded this time around with Euroleague MVP Ramunas Siskauskas of Lithuania, EL Final Four MVP Trajan Langdon, J.R. Holden, Matjaz Smodis (Slovenia), Alexey Savrasenko (Russia), Nikos Zisis (Greece), Sasha Kaun of Kansas, Erazem Lorbek (Slovenia), Terrence Morris (Maryland), and former NBA player Zoran Planinic of Croatia.

Interbasket.net