PDA

View Full Version : is anybody else as excited for the magic this season as me?

MAC10TIZZY
10-08-2008, 10:57 AM
man , i cant wait. i already have one of the new jerseys and they are sweet?
GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!...+

The Magic Man
10-08-2008, 01:20 PM
I'm very excited to see the magic this season, but the player im looking forward to the most is the rookie courtney lee I think he will be a major part in the magic sucess this year.

I think the Magic will make the eastern conference finals this year.

MAC10TIZZY
10-08-2008, 01:38 PM
i like your attitude!!!!!!!!!!the magic have been getting significantly better and better each year, and now , now i think we have all the pieces we need...although i woudn't totally rule out a turk trade half way through(but i really do like turk, but if he is gonna leave any ways, we should try to get somethin')the season. with battie back, and "cookie" monster is heathy to help bring some size for dwight, this very well could be our year...+:clap:

The Magic Man
10-08-2008, 02:16 PM
I agree with a turk trade because we will not have enough cap space to resign him this offseason, and we should trade him for a solid power foward, wilcox;collison;T.thomas;

atomik102
10-08-2008, 06:25 PM
oh yea im ready,time for some basketball :) i agree with trading turgs unless we have injuries or if we will go deep into the playoffs

Campy
10-08-2008, 06:51 PM
We def hace to get something for the middle eastern Magic Johnson! I'm stoked for the reg. season!! Go Magic!!!

Lundbelievable
10-09-2008, 07:39 AM
If it weren't for my Red Sox still being in the playoffs, I would have died from the anticipation of the upcoming NBA season

MAC10TIZZY
10-09-2008, 10:38 AM
oh no are you also a celtics fan?

Lundbelievable
10-09-2008, 04:16 PM
oh no are you also a celtics fan?

Naa, heck no

I'm a Magic fan baby

MAC10TIZZY
10-10-2008, 01:39 PM
........thatswuzup!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you see that game on wed? dude that first quater reminded of what they did to toronto there first home game for the playoffs, what an exciting game

Lundbelievable
10-10-2008, 05:26 PM
........thatswuzup!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you see that game on wed? dude that first quater reminded of what they did to toronto there first home game for the playoffs, what an exciting game

Actually i had lower bowl tickets and was gonna go w/ a large group of friends... but I'm a college student and you know w/ the whole "studying" thing my recreational time has seen a sharp decline... CURSE YOU ASTRONOMY!!! lol

*Superman*
10-10-2008, 10:29 PM
^Damn that sucks. I went to the CSKA VS the Magic game and we killed them but it was mad fun with friends and Dwight's dunks and posters. For those of you waiting to see what Dwight can do this year, he is definetly better and has learned post moves. He has the right and left hooks down packed, and looks even better defensivly. MP had his share of blocks and a crazy reverse dunk from an alley.

JJ disappointed us, he had like 3 turnovers, and like 2 airballs but ended up with a whole 5 points. I seriously am questioning JJ on the team now.

Lundbelievable
10-12-2008, 12:07 PM
^Damn that sucks. I went to the CSKA VS the Magic game and we killed them but it was mad fun with friends and Dwight's dunks and posters. For those of you waiting to see what Dwight can do this year, he is definetly better and has learned post moves. He has the right and left hooks down packed, and looks even better defensivly. MP had his share of blocks and a crazy reverse dunk from an alley.

JJ disappointed us, he had like 3 turnovers, and like 2 airballs but ended up with a whole 5 points. I seriously am questioning JJ on the team now.

Yea, I've been especially watching his free throw percentage. As of now, in the preseason he is 21/29, for 72%. Hey, so far its better than the 60% he shot last year.

Famous03
10-12-2008, 12:23 PM
Howards like what 22 now. Hes only going to get better that guy might go down one day as a top 10 center of all time, one day.

MAC10TIZZY
10-13-2008, 02:36 AM
yeah actually that one day would be now, are you kidding me with that one day nonsense, name any other center in the league that you would pick over him, and besides young shaq (and hakeem in 94 95 era) who would the other eight that you could posibly put over him, come on now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAC10TIZZY
10-13-2008, 02:36 AM
and p.s im not hatin' on your comment just bein' real

Gdubbz
10-29-2008, 08:11 PM
WIll watching game 1 they are a bit rusty on offense. Dwight is trying to feed the rock off of off. reb. but we aren't knocking down jumpers. Still could come back in the sec half.

MAC10TIZZY
10-31-2008, 01:27 PM
that game was so dissapointing to watch, the anticipation killed me, then we open our season like that?!? we need to rebound from this asap

ragee
11-02-2008, 01:40 AM
Getting Pietrus was a great idea!!! First one from Otis!!! LMAO!!!! The Magic has a shot this year! They need to trade hedo for someone though... A true pf but I can't think of anyone the magic would want...

MAC10TIZZY
11-02-2008, 03:45 PM
we dont need to trade turk, but yeah if someone offers something simply irrestable, i would consider it...lol(we if i was the gm and all)......turk is a good player,other than his turnover problem, he is our only go to guy that can take someone off the dribble(allthough a. j. is freakin good for a heavy old guy, but he is not our "go to " guy ) yes he could opt out, but if we show him love and go all the way, i think there is enough unity on this team that we could all stay together....

p.s. did anyone see trevor ariza make a three the other nite, he never did that here, wtf, man i really miss him

go magic...+