PDA

View Full Version : If the Denver Nuggets defend this year, how far will they go?

JordansBulls
10-08-2008, 10:44 AM
Let's say George Karl turns his Nuggets team into a defensive team as good as the Cavs on defense, how far do you think the Nuggets would go this season?

IBleedPurple
10-08-2008, 10:58 AM
Maybe WC finals. Don't see us beating the Lakers. Still don't have a premier defender for a guy like Kobe, and if they are rockin Odom and Bynum at the same time with Kobe, that gives us some matchup problems.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
10-08-2008, 07:00 PM
Cavs.... they're weak defensivley, We kill Cleaveland everytime we play em.

I dunno how far we'd go but, lets just say a Laker and a defensive Nuggets team would go more than 4 games.

C-Dub
10-08-2008, 07:28 PM
im feelin like we could take them, we have more depth and good energy, nba finals, win in 6, lol

AIMelo=KillaDUO
10-08-2008, 08:37 PM
yup.

Mario
10-09-2008, 07:47 AM
we are the best offensive team in the nba, if we play denfense then we'll make it to the western confernece finals easily, but then we have to worry about the lakers

IBleedPurple
10-10-2008, 07:31 PM
I think we can be the top offensive team. The fast break gets shut down too easy in the playoffs. Our half court offense needs a little work, and that starts with the PG

goku
10-10-2008, 11:29 PM
we are the best offensive team in the nba, if we play denfense then we'll make it to the western confernece finals easily, but then we have to worry about the lakers

you have 6 teams to worry about lakers, rockets, hornets, spurs ,jazz and portland maybe even the suns and mavs it wont be easy a training camp of teaching defense means nothing if you cant do on the floor consistantly

BRAVE KID
10-11-2008, 12:22 PM
sky is the limit if we actually defend as a team..I will say we will at least get out of the first round.