PDA

View Full Version : Brady Has Surgery

ERLynx
10-08-2008, 10:36 AM
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2008/10/08/a_month_later_brady_has_his_knee_surgery/

sounds like it went well.

The Intimidator
10-08-2008, 10:47 AM
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2008/10/08/a_month_later_brady_has_his_knee_surgery/

sounds like it went well.

I was just about to post this haha. Yeah this is good news. If his surgery went well, then we can hope to see Tom back in action week 1 next season. Then the rest of the NFL will be ******** their pants again.

Patsfan56
10-08-2008, 11:46 AM
:)

Patsfan56
10-08-2008, 11:48 AM
I just pulled a j@ck@ss move and posted the same thread before I saw this. Sorry guys. :rolleyes:

Crickr
10-08-2008, 12:02 PM
Hope that he will be back full next year. By all acounts he should be. In the mean time Tom enjoy your time off and good luck.

Brooke
10-08-2008, 02:25 PM
Glad that it went well. Hopefully he will be fully recovered and ready for next year

bagwell368
10-08-2008, 03:52 PM
Hope that he will be back full next year. By all acounts he should be. In the mean time Tom enjoy your time off and good luck.

I don't know about "by all accounts". This is a nasty issue, and there is a good chance he will not be the same, throw on increasing age, and they better consider a better offensive line because Brady the elusive may become Brady the less mobile.

Crickr
10-08-2008, 09:07 PM
I don't know about "by all accounts". This is a nasty issue, and there is a good chance he will not be the same, throw on increasing age, and they better consider a better offensive line because Brady the elusive may become Brady the less mobile.

Only time will tell

ERLynx
10-09-2008, 09:25 AM
I agree that it may take longer for him to return to the Brady we know than people are anticipating. I keep using McNabb as a measuring stick here, as he had the same injury and by all accounts took a year and a half to two years to return to his normal form. Who knows, though. Just throwing that out there for no reason, really, except to say we should be patient with him.

kobynum2417
10-12-2008, 02:40 AM
bfd

TheShowzOver
10-12-2008, 01:24 PM
It's Brady, if he didn't have to use his legs he'd still be out there throwing touchdowns

PapelbonBall58
10-14-2008, 05:49 PM
Do you think Brady will come back stronger? He has all year know to condition. Maybe get some more muscles on his arm, throw the deep ball even farther (I know throwing isn't all about arm strength --but it does help--) Even if we finish at .500 we get a decent pick, I would really want to see us pick up a Offensive Linemen. I would love to see another guy drafted.

The Intimidator
10-14-2008, 07:36 PM
Do you think Brady will come back stronger? He has all year know to condition. Maybe get some more muscles on his arm, throw the deep ball even farther (I know throwing isn't all about arm strength --but it does help--) Even if we finish at .500 we get a decent pick, I would really want to see us pick up a Offensive Linemen. I would love to see another guy drafted.

He's going to spend the majority of his time rehabing his knee, so I'm not sure he'll have time to strengthen his arm much. I think that we'll be lucky if he's the same guy he was before.