PDA

View Full Version : fsn?

MAC10TIZZY
10-07-2008, 12:04 AM
does anybody know if anything has changed since last season as far as the fsn channel goes? if they dont fix it, i might as well buy season tickets since i spend just as much going out for eats and drinks anyways! ha ha GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!

Lundbelievable
10-07-2008, 06:15 AM
No, right now its the same thing as last year. But like 27 of the first 31 games are like on either Sunshine Network or National TV.. they did that so it could give the two parties more time to work a deal... but I don't think it's gonna happen this year..

Good thing I switched to Comcast. They have Sunshine Network and FSNFL

MAC10TIZZY
10-07-2008, 11:01 AM
thats pretty sick , atleast they will give us something to watch why the "try" (man i hope they do) to work it out. where do you get comcast and who is the provider? to they have sunshing in hd, cause i dont know if you have watched regular sunshine but omg it is the worst quality channel since pbs...GO MAGIC!!!!!!!

Lundbelievable
10-07-2008, 04:50 PM
thats pretty sick , atleast they will give us something to watch why the "try" (man i hope they do) to work it out. where do you get comcast and who is the provider? to they have sunshing in hd, cause i dont know if you have watched regular sunshine but omg it is the worst quality channel since pbs...GO MAGIC!!!!!!!

ComCast is like BrightHouse, its a cable provider. They have extra channels that you can order. Overall, its gonna be cheaper in the long run than BH and thats why my fam got it. But we don't have DVR anymore so that kinda sucks. :cry:

MAC10TIZZY
10-08-2008, 10:53 AM
there have been so many rumors as to how this whole mess started, does anyone know the truth. bright house wants us to think that the magic brass started this, and someone even went as far as to say that the magic didn't care about us (tear jerker) lmao.

Campy
10-08-2008, 06:53 PM
They need to fix this asap!!!

Lundbelievable
10-09-2008, 06:24 PM
They need to fix this asap!!!

Honestly, don't count on it happening anytime soon. Basically, both sides have strong reasons not to buckle to the others demands. They essentially say, "Screw all the million or so(literally, like 1,000,000) people in Metro Orlando who carry BrightHouse Network! There's money involved!".

Welcome to Big Business.

MAC10TIZZY
10-10-2008, 01:33 PM
that is totally not even cool...i even work for a competitor of brighthouse....i mean i like their lay out and customer service seems pretty good....this issue absolutely sucks for a true magic fan...i mean, as a city it is hard enough to keep true fans here , for some reason....we lose shaq, we lose the magic fanattic....we gain dwight and the bulldog...then we gain rashard and turk rises, now damb it give me my fsn you greedy ***** people