PDA

View Full Version : What do you the hope the Penguins will accomplish during the season?

Sbank
10-04-2008, 04:07 PM
What do you the hope the Penguins will accomplish during the season?

I want to see for Penguins to accomplish to make the playoff, and win the Stanley Cup. I hoping the Penguins stay healthy for most of the season and win our division.

SidTheKid
10-04-2008, 04:32 PM
What do you the hope the Penguins will accomplish during the season?

I want to see for Penguins to accomplish to make the playoff, and win the Stanley Cup. I hoping the Penguins stay healthy for most of the season and win our division.

That's what I hope. Just stay healthy all season and I'm confident we'll be raising the cup at the end of the season!!!

jmiller26
10-04-2008, 07:58 PM
trade for gaborik (see you later staal) = stanley cup

Sbank
10-04-2008, 08:13 PM
trade for gaborik (see you later staal) = stanley cup

Idk about that. Staal is going to be a beast He score more now since they moved to to a wing. I see him around the 30 goals scored and about 50 assists. Plus I think he a type of player the fans like.

king4day
10-07-2008, 09:05 AM
Ideal would be beating Hossa...I mean the Wings in the Cup finals.
I just don't want to see a let down. We all want the cup of course.

I'd like to see Fleury improve even more.

beantownboy
10-08-2008, 05:02 PM
one more injury and this team is toast. ankle sprains are very easily reinjured and unfortunately your best goalie and best player have them. this team can not afford another injury. i have crosby on my fantasy team and like the pens so i'm not hating. i hope they win it all but they can only do so with 100% health and they won't have it all season long or end the season with it. sorry dudes

Sbank
10-08-2008, 05:06 PM
one more injury and this team is toast. ankle sprains are very easily reinjured and unfortunately your best goalie and best player have them. this team can not afford another injury. i have crosby on my fantasy team and like the pens so i'm not hating. i hope they win it all but they can only do so with 100% health and they won't have it all season long or end the season with it. sorry dudes

It's going to be a long season with two of your best defensive players out. Our find a way to get back on track on the power player. It's going to take some time. Once our two defensemen come back our team will be better then it is now.

ShaunRiching9
10-12-2008, 02:29 PM
Idk about that. Staal is going to be a beast He score more now since they moved to to a wing. I see him around the 30 goals scored and about 50 assists. Plus I think he a type of player the fans like.
yah your probably right but the pens want to get a super star winger for crosby and although staal can play wing hes much better at center so if it meant getting gaborik in a pens uniform i say go for it if thats what the wild want give it to them. And as for what i hope they accomplish right now i jus want them to make the playoffs and will go from there

PittBeatWV
10-15-2008, 04:19 PM
My wish is that the Pens find someone that can play on Crosby's wing for the long term. No more rental players like Hossa! They will probably need to trade Staal and maybe a young defenseman for that, but Sid has been no where to be found in the last 2 games...

Jordan is a solid player, but a 'beast' he is not. He's not a finisher, at least not right now nor was he last season. Evidence, last night... a top winger needs to bury the puck into the open net - he shanked it wide. I like him, I really do but he is going to command a lot of money based on name and upside as a RFA. He will get signed to an offer sheet in the off-season by a team with TONS of cap room - the Pens won't be able to match it - and shouldn't, use the money for a real wing for Sid.