PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know if the Rangers are bringing back their 3rd jerseys?

Spock
10-03-2008, 08:53 PM
I haven't heard anything about it but I know a few other teams are bringing back their 3rd jerseys I wondered if the Rangers were as well. My favorite jerseys are the old ones from the 70's wouldn't mind seeing those come back.

Desert Plains
10-04-2008, 08:14 AM
I hope not. I much prefer the traditional jerseys.

But, I have to assume we'll have the 3rd jersey - fans buy it, so it makes money. And what's more important then making money?

Spock
10-04-2008, 09:21 AM
I hope not. I much prefer the traditional jerseys.

But, I have to assume we'll have the 3rd jersey - fans buy it, so it makes money. And what's more important then making money?

Playing good hockey and winning the cup **** money:pity:
I actually thought the majority of the new Reebok jerseys were crap like the Sabres jerseys look like a 5 year old drew a slug with downsyndrom. The Oilers new ones sucked, the leafs look stupid without the stripe at the bottom of the jerseys. All hockey jerseys should have stripes on the elbows and bottom god dammit.:mad:

messleetch94
10-04-2008, 10:33 AM
I hope the jerseys from last year are fixed. I remember them showing it and the RANGERS wasn't even centered diagonally across the sweater. Tell Reebok to stick to sneakers and go back to CCM.