PDA

View Full Version : Go pats

Darren5000
10-03-2008, 04:16 PM
I as a 49ers fan am requesting that you beat the 49ers so that we can have Mike NOlan fired. What the other 49ers fans do not realize is when you lose, it improves the chances of getting Mike Nolan fired. Unfortunately, 49ers fans seem to think losing gets the job done, which it doesn't. I'm still trying to fit the square peg into the round hole, and still having no luck.:p

No matter what, you must beat the 49ers and improve our chances to get Mike Nolan fired. Good luck to you.:clap:

I like my team, and normally, I do want us to win. But Mike Nolan has to go.

The Intimidator
10-03-2008, 04:24 PM
umm...thank you?

Crickr
10-03-2008, 04:30 PM
ummmmmmmm what is the problem with Nolan if I amy ask?

The Intimidator
10-03-2008, 04:53 PM
ummmmmmmm what is the problem with Nolan if I amy ask?

He wears a suit on the sidelines. That's the problem. :p

BTownTeamsRKing
10-03-2008, 04:57 PM
I as a 49ers fan am requesting that you beat the 49ers so that we can have Mike NOlan fired. What the other 49ers fans do not realize is when you lose, it improves the chances of getting Mike Nolan fired. Unfortunately, 49ers fans seem to think losing gets the job done, which it doesn't. I'm still trying to fit the square peg into the round hole, and still having no luck.:p

No matter what, you must beat the 49ers and improve our chances to get Mike Nolan fired. Good luck to you.:clap:

I like my team, and normally, I do want us to win. But Mike Nolan has to go.

haha u sound like a Celtics fan when the draft of Oden and Durrant was comming up.

Patriots should win this game and MUST WIN this game with the upcomming stretch.

BostonHooligan1
10-03-2008, 05:03 PM
im not trying to come off as arrogant, but i dont think u have to worry about the pats not beating the 49ers and thats no disrespect to San Fran....after the last loss to Miami the pats are looking to take out some agression on someone....im going to go out on a long shot here and say the defense steps up REMARKABLY this game. But hey...any given sunday. GO PATS.

downsos
10-03-2008, 05:06 PM
This guy is an idiot an not a real 49er fan. He is upset that JTO is the starter and Alex Smith isn't even though Smith is injured. Best of luck to the people who are real fans of their teams.

Crickr
10-03-2008, 05:57 PM
He wears a suit on the sidelines. That's the problem. :p

But you must remember Tom Landry wore a suit on the sidelines and that stupid hat and they didn't want him fired

Darren5000
10-03-2008, 06:44 PM
This guy is an idiot an not a real 49er fan. He is upset that JTO is the starter and Alex Smith isn't even though Smith is injured. Best of luck to the people who are real fans of their teams.

Isn't it amazing how another 49ers fan can make up a lie about the other?

Here is what is wrong with NOlan:
If your coach in Bellichk was good enough to just beat the AFC East, but sucked to everybody OUTSIDE the division as in lose to Colts constantly, maybe Texans, Denver, KC, San Diego, how can losing to tougher opposition earn your keep on the teams as HC?

When Nolan goes up against NO, NFC East, Chi, Green Bay, Car, Atl, those are constant losses each time. In rematches against the Es NYG/Phil, losses. S New Orleans, 2 losses, N, L to Chi/Minn/W over Detroit.

NOlan is 18 and 34 in general, and a majority of those wins are against bad teams like 3 Ws vs. Seattle when they get hurt.

The problem with DownedSOS is while he may claim to agree, he gets on my case about me wanting Nolan fired. Pats fans, does it take Ls to fire a coach in general, or Ws?

Termination of jobs takes place in the off season, not allowing Mike Nolan to further damage my team in the 49ers. I'm not trolling or spamming when I ask for the opposition to beat us. As dumb as it does sound, I want Nolan to go and more Ls, the better it will be for our dumbest owner in America in JOhn yOrk to fire Nolan, or risk losing the Santa Clara stadium in next year's election.

Good luck Pats.

The Intimidator
10-03-2008, 07:08 PM
Hey, we have enough problems with mentally challenged Cowboys fans in here. We don't need feuding 49ers fans too.

NYMETS6986
10-03-2008, 09:25 PM
it would be real nice to see cassell have a good game this week and get moss involved more...

Darren5000
10-04-2008, 12:45 AM
Hey, we have enough problems with mentally challenged Cowboys fans in here. We don't need feuding 49ers fans too.

I didn't invite the Smackdown crew. They just want to troll around me.

The Intimidator
10-04-2008, 12:51 AM
I didn't invite the Smackdown crew. They just want to troll around me.

Okay, just keep it civil. :D

downsos
10-04-2008, 02:56 AM
I am just coming on here to explain to you guys who this person is. I don't mean to cause trouble. He goes on the oposing teams sites and roots for that team to win. That to me is not a fan. But, I will leave you guys in peace or as much peace as you can have with this joker on your threads. I won't post here again because I don't want to do to you what this guy does for us and that is ruin a good game of football.

griff141
10-04-2008, 04:32 AM

And heaven forbid the Jets fans try to chime in

The Intimidator
10-04-2008, 08:00 PM
And heaven forbid the Jets fans try to chime in

I prefer the Jets fans to the Cowboy fans. At least the Jets fans can speak English, and come with some sense of credability.

ERLynx
10-04-2008, 11:27 PM
I think you've both got a point. On one hand, I'd like my coach fired if it were Mike Nolan, who is garbage. On the other hand, being a fan is being a fan. If that kid is going on everyone else's thread, and wishing them luck like that, that's pretty beat. I'm a Bruins fan and they blow, (let's be honest) but I'm not on Montreal's site hoping they blow out the B's by 4 goals. Come on man, be a fan of your team. Patrick Willis is probably the best linebacker in the league. May the best team win.

Darren5000
10-05-2008, 01:43 AM
I think you've both got a point. On one hand, I'd like my coach fired if it were Mike Nolan, who is garbage. On the other hand, being a fan is being a fan. If that kid is going on everyone else's thread, and wishing them luck like that, that's pretty beat. I'm a Bruins fan and they blow, (let's be honest) but I'm not on Montreal's site hoping they blow out the B's by 4 goals. Come on man, be a fan of your team. Patrick Willis is probably the best linebacker in the league. May the best team win.

It's tough to me for Nolan just makes me sick the way he goes out there and looks like an idiot. What coach calls for Nickel all game long? Real coaches blitz the bejesus out of the opposition, and i don't see anybody on our Dline wanting to be the man out there. J Smith needs help, and we got Sopoaga, Franklin the piece of garbage, either Green, McDonald, or Balmer, and then we don't play Manny lawson (he does have an injury now allegedly, not sure on any of the 49ers injury reports these days), we don't let P Harralson stay in there all game long when he dominates. Then we let Mark Roman suck out there for he is the only one that wears the communication microphone. How stupid is that to send out a player who sucks because he likes to wear the mike? Then our Oline can't protect our QB. Our QB can't get a #1 WR. Our coach can't even speculate on who is our #1 WR for we don't have one!

Now, look at your Pats. You got Cassell to Moss, right? OK, that's not there yet, but I 'm sure it can be. You also got Westley Walker I believe, right? You got a couple of decent RBs. I'm sure Moss would be eager to go all out on our Secondary and if Brees can find the little used #5 like WR Lance Moore for a big game, Cassell can find Moss..

See how complicated it is to be a 49ers fan when your own coach is making this team look bad?:speechless: That's why the more we lose, I have this hope that someday, maybe JOhn York gets a vision of what Al Davis did and he sees to it NOlan is axed from my team.

Winning scares me for I'm scared that it could take that W to clinch our coach. Last year, I was sure had we not beaten the Bengals, or Tampa bay, that 3 and 13 would've made York fire Nolan. That's why a W scares me for it doesn't take much for York to THINK NOlan should be back as our coach. I prefer sacking our season just so NOlan can be fired.

ERLynx
10-05-2008, 11:41 AM
haha Westley Walker. I hadn't heard that one yet.

The Intimidator
10-05-2008, 01:46 PM
Is it because Nolan wears the suit? I bet that's what it is, isn't it? It's okay to admit it, I won't tell anyone. :D