PDA

View Full Version : Can Edwards be fixed

Tmac416
10-03-2008, 01:37 AM
What the heck is going on with him brown fans? im michigan guy so its bums me out to see this sudden drop off. not to mention he is killing my fantasy team lol i mean dwayne bowe has no qb and he still gets numbers. is edwards gonna be alright?

NickChrisless
10-03-2008, 04:36 PM
Dude will be fine. I'd recommend other fantasy players buy low on him. Take a look at Randy Moss's numbers when they were pounded by the Dolphins. No one had fantasy stats from the team.

We haven't scored next to anything on the year. We're a terrible offensive team right now... it's not just Edwards. Yes he dropped balls to start the year, but if that's enough to ruin a likely 14 week fantasy regular season, then you're either in the ultimate league of competitors, or the rest of your team sucks.

23LBJCleBrowns
10-03-2008, 05:46 PM
Trade Edwards for a good running back like Michael Turner.

23LBJCleBrowns
10-03-2008, 05:46 PM
Or Frank Gore (I mean in Fantasy not in Real life)

Tmac416
10-04-2008, 05:08 PM
thanks guys. i actually got gore on my team haha. i cant bail on him yet though. i really think with stallworth,a buy, atleast some decent numbers should emerg

ndnpride8806
10-04-2008, 10:14 PM
Agreed...once Stallworth gets back on the field, it'll open up for Edwards AND Winslow.

edla423
10-11-2008, 02:48 AM
he'll break out of his slump soon enough and emerge as one of the elite wideouts in the national football league that he truly is

TheRedMarauder
10-20-2008, 01:12 PM
Braylon Edwards admitted that his frustration with the team's play Sunday led to his four dropped passes.

"I saw some things and those things didn't get completed or didn't happen and it caused me to get frustrated and lose my edge," said Edwards. "It messed with my game." He later took responsibility for his own lack of focus: "It's my job to block out frustration and play ball." Edwards has 307 receiving yards this season and two touchdowns.

rotoworld

He should own up to his mistakes and stop blaming the team for his dropped balls.