PDA

View Full Version : Umps

USCFOOTBALL
10-02-2008, 10:55 PM
This is the worst officiating Ive seen since the USC Texas game

CHRISDODGERS
10-02-2008, 11:11 PM
yup... I don't know if this is tread worthy tho dude....

banglawiz
10-02-2008, 11:48 PM
The ums doing whatever they can to help the Cubs!...but guess what the Cubs cant make anything with the Help! :D
We would have had couple more runs with fair umpiring! :mad::mad:

But this is not thread worthy! :cool:

N.Z's #1 Dodger
10-03-2008, 01:02 AM
It was disgusting. I don't trust American sports at all. Too much goes on behind the scenes. That Casey Blake play was blatant.

Ironic how the game ended on two ******** calls though. The double was fair not foul, and it was ball 4 :laugh:.

Dan G
10-03-2008, 01:04 AM
You're winning, stop crying

N.Z's #1 Dodger
10-03-2008, 01:11 AM

How about Bud Selig tells his corrupt pack of goobers to call the game fairly? We all know the Cubs making the WS with all the curse **** will make millions around the world, but as a Dodger fan I don't give a ****. It's not right.

USCFOOTBALL
10-03-2008, 01:31 AM

You think the officiating in the game wasnt biased I got a bridge to sell you

Bleeds Blue
10-03-2008, 01:37 AM
seriously, for both sides actually. sooooo awful in both games

Hawkize31
10-03-2008, 01:53 AM
Results aside, umpiring ****s over fans and athletes and sports in general sometimes. Its hard to figure out a solution though.

Dan G
10-03-2008, 02:03 AM
I'm not saying the umpiring was good or bad I didn't see the game, I had to work, I'm just saying it's annoying to hear Dodgers fans complaining when they're winning.

N.Z's #1 Dodger
10-03-2008, 02:14 AM
I'm not saying the umpiring was good or bad I didn't see the game, I had to work, I'm just saying it's annoying to hear Dodgers fans complaining when they're winning.

It's also annoying seeing our hitters coming back from halfway down to first on a so called "strike" on an obvious ball four. Or seeing a guy slide into second, getting to his feet before the ball gets there, and having him called out.

Have I said I don't trust American sports already? Okay good. All international sports New Zealand plays have a strict referee's panel. If someone has a **** game, they get demoted. Should be no different IMO. Have some consequences for these cheats.

FlawlessKB24
10-03-2008, 02:16 AM
Z's strike zone was killing me all night

lynchgagne
10-03-2008, 10:27 AM
i swear to god if the cubs defense didnt give us this game.. the umps were surely trying to give it to the cubs

c2thab
10-03-2008, 01:05 PM
The only bad call that did us a favor was the final strike to Ward. Other than that most of the game was horrible! I still cant believe they called Blake out on the throw to 2nd! :mad:

And for the Cub fan saying we are whining even though we are winning...you didnt watch the game but you are throwing in your two cents? It is just the prinicipal of the matter. These are supposed to be the best umps during the course of the year and they arent showing it. What if the game was close and it was decided on a bad call. Thats just something that has to be taken into consideration and this crew should be doing a better job.

ElSerenoBlu
10-03-2008, 01:32 PM
you know, I've been to SI, Yahoo sports, espn and they dont talk about how the dodger won.. pitching performance, managing etc.. They talk about the Cubs errors..

I bet if it was the other way around, they would probably want a full investigation on the ump calling a cub out on second like they did Blake.. BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N.Z's #1 Dodger
10-03-2008, 11:35 PM
http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq144/Jazzastud/cheat.jpg

I really had nothing better to do. What a dirty filthy shameless cheat. I'd love one of these umps to come out and say he was pressured by the powers above to blatantly cheat in a playoff game so some buttsore franchise can pull in more $$$$ before they bow out.

And believe me, this is a generous post. I can skip a few frames back, and he still looks safe. Did this one just so everyone can be 100% sure his foot is on the bag.

N.Z's #1 Dodger
10-04-2008, 12:45 AM
Heh was going to post a strikezone one, but couldn't remember what inning the play I want is. Anyone remember the inning where Russ was setup inside, and Bills missed and threw it right down the middle for a "ball"?

BlueZoo
10-04-2008, 12:08 PM

And it's equally annoying to read comments from Cub troll nOObs telling Dodger fans what they should do or how they should feel...keep it for your own website and all your Cubbie buddies...who do you think you are?
Like it matters to Dodger fans what you suggest as far as what they post about. Who cares what you feel?

southerndodgerf
10-04-2008, 12:50 PM
Heh was going to post a strikezone one, but couldn't remember what inning the play I want is. Anyone remember the inning where Russ was setup inside, and Bills missed and threw it right down the middle for a "ball"?

If you can get me that video, I might try to figure out how to turn it into a avatar.

BlueMouse
10-04-2008, 01:12 PM

I remember that! I remember thinking "Where the **** was that, if it was a ball?" It was literally right down the middle. A mistake pitch by Billingsly, but a strike nonetheless.

The play where Blake was "thrown out" at second - my favorite part was how the announcers were praising Zambrano for making a great play. I was thinking even if Blake really was out, it was way too risky of a play to be considered smart. For the bad defense Zambrano had going behind him, he's lucky that call was wrong and the Dodgers didn't put up another big inning.

Now that I think about it - the cubs are lucky that both of these games have been as close as they have been. The Dodgers are the better team - by far right now.

N.Z's #1 Dodger
10-04-2008, 05:19 PM
If you can get me that video, I might try to figure out how to turn it into a avatar.

Nah I can't do that. I just pause the archived game and print screen for my incriminating evidence.

USCFOOTBALL
10-04-2008, 10:33 PM
Can you believe those cub fans are upset over the call on third after last night?