PDA

View Full Version : Fighting Magic...

JNore151
10-02-2008, 03:44 PM
If a brawl was to break out...on the magic who do u think would be the first to start swinging? who do u think would act like a bia-bia? what fight would u wanna see, between any player in da nba vs. a orlando player?

1.j.nelson
2.d12 is my man but i could def see him gettin punkd
3.tmac vs. r.lewis, nelson vs. nate robinson, turk vs. peja,stan vs. pat reilly,

MAC10TIZZY
10-02-2008, 04:10 PM
how bout me vs. you, for making such a foolish blog, lol

JNore151
10-02-2008, 04:19 PM
yo mac eat a big one...i seen ur profile....u wanna ball till u fall? i can help u wit dat.....

MAC10TIZZY
10-02-2008, 04:35 PM
hey jay i want you to just sooooooooooooooo far off our band wagon the you never come back to a magic post ever again, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease, now pooof! vamoose son !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JNore151
10-02-2008, 04:38 PM
yo who da fukkk r u? man jus shut da fukk up and go home and study jay-z rhymes...ni99a....u a lame.....

The Magic Man
10-02-2008, 07:03 PM
Dwight is a beast he said on espn first take that he like to box, with his arms he would beat anybody azz, real talk.He wanted to fight in the olympics against every team he was throwing elbows and ****.

j.nelson vs. a.iverson

Lundbelievable
10-03-2008, 06:11 PM
Dwight is a beast he said on espn first take that he like to box, with his arms he would beat anybody azz, real talk.He wanted to fight in the olympics against every team he was throwing elbows and ****.

j.nelson vs. a.iverson

LOL Iverson would whoop that

Lundbelievable
10-03-2008, 06:15 PM
This is a funny post but i always felt that a team should(esp. in the postseason) keep a player(like a retired boxer who can still fight) just for the purpose if there's a fight. He can leave the bench and just start wailing on ppl. And if he gets suspended, who cares? He was never gonna play anyway!

I know this is REAL dirty but I would put him in a postseason game and have him guard like Kobe or another superstar and make Kobe get angry with physical defense to the point where Kobe has to retaliate. Then, not only does Kobe get an butt-whoopin on National TV but also gets suspended for the remainder of the series, letting your team snag easy victories.

MAC10TIZZY
10-03-2008, 11:19 PM
i would like to see a cat fight between, well to cats, john ameachi vs. jnore151...anyways enuff about two people youll never hear of again.....i tooo, would agree that iverson and nelson would be a fun "boxing" match, but come on man jameer would kill em'

Campy
10-05-2008, 09:48 AM
LOL! It's like the Hockey Basketball hybrid! I would love to say Nelson gets a 4 quarter TKO in this one, but you know Iverson won't even be tired when it comes to dropping the wrist bands......I mean how can you get tired when you never "Practice!"

MAC10TIZZY
10-05-2008, 07:45 PM
"practice, come one we are talking bout practice"...+

JNore151
10-06-2008, 02:41 PM
smh @ ppl like mac10tizzy who dont got tha ballls 2 say anything in the real world and gotta come on the internet to run thier mouths....wat ni99a u dont get no respect out there? u a lame...

i agree wit havin a player just to start fights, i always wondered why teams dont do that, maybe das why otis sighnd mike wilks..lol...

MAC10TIZZY
10-06-2008, 05:25 PM
look cool $ymb@l spell3r of w()rDS (since you prolly dont know how to spell in real life) the real world? what is your ideal of real world? where ignorant people like you would hire people to fight our nba stars, you are probably the gay cousin of the guy who started the indiana vs. detroit rediculous fight, that took forever for the nba to be forgiven for. people like you encourage fighting because you arent good at anything else.why are you on here trying to pick fights with magic fans anyways, go back to maryland blog,and scratch your heads as to why steve francis turned out to suck b@ll$ (no pun intended) now please go somewhere and stop swearin your hard...
and p.s. learn how to spell PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ON A LIGHTER NOTE, TO MY FELLOW MAGIC FANS FIRST PRESEASON GAME TONIGHT, GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lundbelievable
10-06-2008, 06:06 PM
smh @ ppl like mac10tizzy who dont got tha ballls 2 say anything in the real world and gotta come on the internet to run thier mouths....wat ni99a u dont get no respect out there? u a lame...

i agree wit havin a player just to start fights, i always wondered why teams dont do that, maybe das why otis sighnd mike wilks..lol...

Please, Wilks will get his butt knocked back into the D-League lol jk

JNore151
10-07-2008, 12:32 PM
iight man now u tha fool...4 tha record....u tha one that startd fukkin wit me...yo man get a life .........