PDA

View Full Version : Who is your favorite captain of all time?

Sbank
10-01-2008, 11:46 PM
Who is your favorite captain of all time?

asmarks18
10-04-2008, 02:30 AM
It would obviously have to be Pronger. Is this a serious question? LOL

bpmd2k
10-06-2008, 03:05 AM
Was Hull a C or just an alternate? I would have to go with him if he was a captain for us. Think of the career he would have had in STL if the Blues ownership wasn't so douchey back then....

asmarks18
10-06-2008, 04:02 PM
Hull was a captain but he left us and I dont accept that. And I live in Dallas now (used to live in O'Fallon) and I can not stand The Stars organization and their fans. Hull is their GM now and he won them a cup but not us. And when the topic came up about if we would retire his number and ownership had to think about it I thought that was great cuz he is a *******.

bpmd2k
10-07-2008, 01:59 AM
Hull was a captain but he left us and I dont accept that. And I live in Dallas now (used to live in O'Fallon) and I can not stand The Stars organization and their fans. Hull is their GM now and he won them a cup but not us. And when the topic came up about if we would retire his number and ownership had to think about it I thought that was great cuz he is a *******.

Dude totally not true. Hull wanted to come back. Our ownership basically turned their back on him and basically didn't want him to come back. I mean they didn't want an 80 goal scorer. WTF is wrong with them? It was never Hull's fault. It was the Blues ownerships fault. Ask any blues fan from back then and they will tell you that Hull always wanted to stay in STL. The Blues have always had douche bag owners hence the reason we have no championships.

PujolsMVP5
10-08-2008, 01:25 AM
Dude totally not true. Hull wanted to come back. Our ownership basically turned their back on him and basically didn't want him to come back. I mean they didn't want an 80 goal scorer. WTF is wrong with them? It was never Hull's fault. It was the Blues ownerships fault. Ask any blues fan from back then and they will tell you that Hull always wanted to stay in STL. The Blues have always had douche bag owners hence the reason we have no championships.

Couldnt agree more with what u just said the Lauries totally left us for dead and now Checketts and JD are trying to pick up the pieces. Except now they basically screwed up the team soo bad they had to start over hence the rebuilding stage this team is in and the right direction it is going. All we need is time and this franchise will win again very soon and playoffs will be a common comodity once again for this team I just hope the fans can understand that this ownership really does care and wants to build this team and will stick with them cause the times have gotten rough but there is a silver lining in the clouds my friends. If you build it, they will come...

asmarks18
10-10-2008, 10:23 AM
Well I hate the Stars with a pasion cuz my friends do nothing but talk trash how we are "the laughing stock of the league" they're the reason I hate Hull.