PDA

View Full Version : Report: lakers fans are ranked the worst homerness fans ever.

Celtics17Rings
10-01-2008, 01:33 PM
This was just in on ABC news at 6 on sports lakers fans just seem to not stop thinking right and there just confusing all the other team fans in the NBA said Ben wallaces brother. i disagree i dont think these people understand how lakers fans are were not considered homers, homer simpson is yellow like the lakers so we dont mind people calling us homers cause were yellow like homer simpson! said Chris boshs cousin in california Shawn aziz. lakers fans are ranked the top homer impressed fans they just cant stop with there homerness and i just cant stand these faker fans ranking andrew bynum as the third best center in the NBA? this is just stupid im tired of this! said Raja bell and stevenash.

NYKnickFanatic
10-01-2008, 01:35 PM
Yeah, I saw that.

Lakers fans are the worst homers. :rolleyes:

23LBJCleBrowns
10-01-2008, 01:42 PM
I hate Laker fans, They need to learn that Andrew Bynum is overrated, LeBron is going to be better than Kobe, AND THERE NOT GOING TO WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP, there not the only team in the west.

All Lakers fans are like, Yes we got Bynum back. Look at the teams you have to face. Houston with newly acquired Ron Artest. The Hornets just got James Posey.

Wilson
10-01-2008, 01:46 PM
This was just in on ABC news at 6 on sports lakers fans just seem to not stop thinking right and there just confusing all the other team fans in the NBA said Ben wallaces brother. i disagree i dont think these people understand how lakers fans are were not considered homers, homer simpson is yellow like the lakers so we dont mind people calling us homers cause were yellow like homer simpson! said Chris boshs cousin in california Shawn aziz. lakers fans are ranked the top homer impressed fans they just cant stop with there homerness and i just cant stand these faker fans ranking andrew bynum as the third best center in the NBA? this is just stupid im tired of this! said Raja bell and stevenash.

Stay tuned for the decline of punctuation and coherent sentances at 8...

DreamShaker
This needs to be closed.

jimbobjarree
tell us something we dont know

DreamShaker
10-01-2008, 01:47 PM
Stay tuned for the decline of punctuation at 8...

:laugh2:

SensandRaps
10-01-2008, 01:48 PM
^^ if this was just based on psd 23LBJCleBrowns would be the biggest homer

$KnicksAndKobe$
10-01-2008, 01:49 PM
Cleveland will win the championship

LOL

SensandRaps
10-01-2008, 02:01 PM
^^ and lebron wins every single nba award except rookie of the year lol

NYKnickFanatic
10-01-2008, 02:03 PM
I hate Laker fans, They need to learn that Andrew Bynum is overrated, LeBron is going to be better than Kobe, AND THERE NOT GOING TO WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP, there not the only team in the west.

All Lakers fans are like, Yes we got Bynum back. Look at the teams you have to face. Houston with newly acquired Ron Artest. The Hornets just got James Posey.

:clap::clap:

I dislike Lakers fans very much.
They think just because Bynum is back, they will win the championship. :laugh2:
And LeBron is GOING to be better than Kobe?
Pssh, he already is.

NYKnickFanatic
10-01-2008, 02:04 PM
Cleveland will win the championship

LOL

Another Kobe dick rider...smh.
Im embarrassed that you are a Knicks fan.

NYKnickFanatic
^^ and lebron wins every single nba award except rookie of the year lol

And another...

soriano2008WS
Please tell me noone is surprised by this.

GCOOKIE7
10-01-2008, 02:14 PM
I like this. Keep on going PLZZ!!!!

SensandRaps
10-01-2008, 02:14 PM
And another...

yo buddy i dont even like kobe he dropped 81 points on us:o he acts like a *** when his team sucks:p the only reason i have been rightin this is cuz every single one of 23LBJCleBrowns has been about lebron winning something or clevland getting something and we call lakers fans homers.

NYKnickFanatic
10-01-2008, 02:17 PM
yo buddy i dont even like kobe he dropped 81 points on us:o he acts like a *** when his team sucks:p the only reason i have been rightin this is cuz every single one of 23LBJCleBrowns has been about lebron winning something or clevland getting something and we call lakers fans homers.

Kk, sorry then. :D

Antbanks21
10-01-2008, 02:20 PM
this has to be closed... you can't get mad every time we hype our team or our players. Its our opinions and you could have your opinions but stop with all this homer talk.

JordansBulls
10-01-2008, 02:21 PM
Can people please stop making stuff up?