PDA

View Full Version : Soria, The Mets

Johan=LightsOut
09-30-2008, 09:57 PM
Hello Royals fans, I'm a Mets Fan intrested in your Closer
Ok I know you love Soria, and he is the face of your franchize but the mets hate their bullpen much more than you love Soria, so we need him
So I'm wondering what you want for him
Wright, Reyes, Beltran, Santana, Pelfry, Maine, and Murphy are off limits
Everyone else is up for grabs
Heres my proposal to you

OF Ryan Church, Top Pitching Prospect Jon Niese, Aaron Heilman, and Luis Castillo
(We will eat most of Castillos sallary)

Respond on what you think or if you have a counter offer

mikeman0000
09-30-2008, 11:01 PM
No body wants your trash

jetsfan89
09-30-2008, 11:26 PM
No body wants your trash

who doesnt want our trash? :shrug:

pmmr2113
10-01-2008, 01:21 AM
Ok I know you love Soria, and he is the face of your franchize but the mets hate their bullpen much more than you love Soria, so we need him
Heres my proposal to you

OF Ryan Church, Top Pitching Prospect Jon Niese, Aaron Heilman, and Luis Castillo

accepted! do we send this to the league or something? when will bud selig approve?

rhensley3
10-01-2008, 07:57 AM
put the bong down, man! remember..."dont smoke dope when you're stoned...you dont get any higher...just lower on dope" :smoking:

jetsfan89
10-01-2008, 10:23 AM
put the bong down, man! remember..."dont smoke dope when you're stoned...you dont get any higher...just lower on dope" :smoking:

exactly

PhillyLuver
10-01-2008, 10:44 AM
Heres my proposal to you

So basically, you want our young stud closer, but you will only give up your junk?

It's fine, Heilman and Castillo are all yours

brandonwarne52
10-01-2008, 12:19 PM
This guy has posted this in a few places.

Joakim Greinke
10-01-2008, 03:54 PM
Hah. You're crazy if you think we will do this trade. Are you serious? Castillo is garbage and so is Heilman. Church hasn't been the same since his second concussion and Niese is good but so not worth Soria.

Zaunnie
10-01-2008, 10:43 PM
I think I speak for everyone when I say, Shut the **** up with your stupid as **** gay trade proposals and get the **** out of this forum and stay the **** out.

AlexGordon4
10-02-2008, 08:34 AM
that would be the worst trade ever

rhensley3
10-02-2008, 09:16 AM
he's just jealous because we are headed up and the mets are headed down. for some reason...he thinks that because our numbers aren't as big as the mets forum, that we are dumb or something. sorry to disappoint you, dude...but you are going to have to give big value if you want to get a closer who finished 2nd in the american league with 42 saves!

Joakim Greinke
10-02-2008, 06:35 PM
And Bannister. And the Mets franchise can't go any more down. They'll probably make the playoffs next year. Although I thought they would make it the last two years as well. But either way, no deal.

jetsfan89
10-02-2008, 11:16 PM
And Bannister. And the Mets franchise can't go any more down. They'll probably make the playoffs next year. Although I thought they would make it the last two years as well. But either way, no deal.

I dont know how to tell you this but bannister sucks.

Anyways sorry about that guys he doesnt represent any mets fan and like brandonwarne said he's posted this **** in alot of places.

cambovenzi
10-03-2008, 12:18 AM
leave it to some "classy" philly fans to show up.:rolleyes:

if not for the contract of castillo it wouldnt be so bad at all.
you could throw something else in instead.
definitely a far cry from "the worst trade ever".

jetsfan89
10-03-2008, 12:41 AM
leave it to some "classy" philly fans to show up.:rolleyes:

if not for the contract of castillo it wouldnt be so bad at all.
you could throw something else in instead.
definitely a far cry from "the worst trade ever".

nah its a pretty poor trade.

rhensley3
10-03-2008, 07:17 AM
its good to see others posting in our forum, but...you wont be grabbing the "mexicutioner" for trash. maybe santana...

Lebowski
10-03-2008, 01:59 PM

That's where you screwed up this negotiation. You're offer became bogus right there.

Joakim Greinke
10-03-2008, 03:40 PM
Bannister isn't bad. A whole lot better than Burgos, the murderer.

jetsfan89
10-03-2008, 06:28 PM
Bannister isn't bad. A whole lot better than Burgos, the murderer.

bannister tops out at 88 mph, has allowed more hits than innings pitch, his WHIP is close to 1.50 i believe, plus when i watched him with the mets he always got very very lucky. it is however a terrible trade cause burgos decided to **** his life up. he is very talented but ****ed his life up and will be released soon.

for the record im not trying to cause trouble just stating my opinions.

Joakim Greinke
10-03-2008, 11:45 PM
Burgos can throw 100 MPH but speed isn't everything. And getting out of jams isn't luck if you can do it consistantly, which he can.

rhensley3
10-04-2008, 11:00 AM
bannister tops out at 88 mph, has allowed more hits than innings pitch, his WHIP is close to 1.50 i believe, plus when i watched him with the mets he always got very very lucky. it is however a terrible trade cause burgos decided to **** his life up. he is very talented but ****ed his life up and will be released soon.

for the record im not trying to cause trouble just stating my opinions.

as long as you have an honest opinion...you are more than welcome here, jetsfan89.

jetsfan89
10-04-2008, 05:36 PM
Burgos can throw 100 MPH but speed isn't everything. And getting out of jams isn't luck if you can do it consistantly, which he can.

yes but throwing a 100 MPH cant hurt.

wait he had tommy john surgery. never mind.

lets just say if i could id stop the trade from happening.

Joakim Greinke
10-04-2008, 10:57 PM
So you agree Bannister is better?

Joakim Greinke
10-04-2008, 10:59 PM

By the way, it looked like a was saying Bannister is a stud pitcher because I quoted the guy who posted before me. That isn't what I meant. I was just saying it was a bad trade.

jetsfan89
10-06-2008, 06:14 PM
ill say bannister is a better pitcher cause i havent seen burgos pitch and i hope i dont.

braves95
10-06-2008, 06:20 PM
lol this guy is so ****ing retarted there is no way in hell the Royals trade soria he is to good and the face of the Royals franchise

MetsFan28
10-07-2008, 12:21 AM
Seriously, I am going to message a mod asking if one of us can be mods because this is ridiculous. In any actice forum this thread is deleted by now.

rhensley3
10-07-2008, 02:42 PM
the royals know what they have in soria. they also know what the mets have and aren't ready or willing to trade soria for what the mets have available.

Chiefs316
10-09-2008, 10:10 PM
Soria is going to be around KC for along time. they are not letting go of him

jkiddvc20
10-10-2008, 05:04 AM
Ok i got a proposal you give us Gil Meche and Joakim Soria for Aaron Heilman and cash considerations! :p

rhensley3
10-10-2008, 08:12 AM
what...no fries? who the hell is aaron heilman? how's burgos working out?

jetsfan89
10-11-2008, 03:22 PM
what...no fries? who the hell is aaron heilman? how's burgos working out?

all star pitcher for the MLJ (major league jailball):rolleyes:

NYY NYJ NYK
10-11-2008, 04:40 PM
That would be terrible trade for the Royals
Niese(think he could be good) but still unproven
Heilmen(not good)
Castillo(not good)
Church- He just got Hot in April with a 319. batting average but ended with 276.Batting Average

I think Soria and Papelbon are going to have be 1+2 in the future as Top Closers. For the Royals to make this trade would be one of the biggest mistake.

For the Royals to even think about making this trade. The Mets would have to put in F-mart and take out (Heilmen/Castilo)

jetsfan89
10-11-2008, 11:28 PM
That would be terrible trade for the Royals
Niese(think he could be good) but still unproven
Heilmen(not good)
Castillo(not good)
Church- He just got Hot in April with a 319. batting average but ended with 276.Batting Average

I think Soria and Papelbon are going to have be 1+2 in the future as Top Closers. For the Royals to make this trade would be one of the biggest mistake.

For the Royals to even think about making this trade. The Mets would have to put in F-mart and take out (Heilmen/Castilo)

you left out the huge concussion in between

NYY NYJ NYK
10-12-2008, 10:23 AM
you left out the huge concussion in between

True I forgot about that

But Ryan Church in his carrear has never hit over .290 the highest he hit is also I am not sure but I think he has been injured alot through his carrear. But I still consider Church as good player
but still I think Soria is going to be star and I am not sure that package would be good enough to get him.
Also I am preaty sure the Royals woundn't want Heilmen or Castillo
I am thinking maybe a package around
F-mart and 2 prosects will maybe get the job done.

jetsfan89
10-12-2008, 10:24 PM
True I forgot about that

But Ryan Church in his carrear has never hit over .290 the highest he hit is also I am not sure but I think he has been injured alot through his carrear. But I still consider Church as good player
but still I think Soria is going to be star and I am not sure that package would be good enough to get him.
Also I am preaty sure the Royals woundn't want Heilmen or Castillo
I am thinking maybe a package around
F-mart and 2 prosects will maybe get the job done.

this whole conversation is moot because the royals will never trade soria.

and as for church yea he's gotten hurt before but a concussion isnt something that the normal injury prone player gets.

rhensley3
10-13-2008, 01:28 PM
the royals are a small market team...true. what they are NOT is stupid! the mets dont have the gonads to offer what it will take to even make us CONSIDER a trade involving soria.

BriereIsDaBest
10-13-2008, 03:27 PM
Heres my proposal to you

:laugh:

They're not ********!

Pffff. Heilman and Castillo. :laugh2:

rhensley3
10-14-2008, 04:16 PM
the royals are not interested in lateral moves or backwards steps this year. we're moving up and forward with the plane to restore this team to greatness.

D2theJ
10-19-2008, 10:21 AM
the royals are a small market team...true. what they are NOT is stupid! the mets dont have the gonads to offer what it will take to even make us CONSIDER a trade involving soria.

You're gonna lose him in a couple years anyway because the Royals cant sign anybody

tangiers12
10-19-2008, 11:55 AM
the day a royals fan talks**** to a met fan.how bout the royals finish with a .500 record.who the**** thinks the royals are on there way up and the mets are on there way down.that being said heilman and castillo are garbage.royals fans would just be upset if soria got dealt cuz then they have to throw out there soria jersey and go back to brett,or quissenberry jerseys.****off

rhensley3
10-19-2008, 01:06 PM
the truth hurts, doesn't it? jog my memory...when did the mets win a championship last? all the mets have proven is that they can choke away a division lead no matter HOW much money they spend! since this is the ROYALSforum and not the mets...how about you ****off? i didnt bring this nonsence into YOUR forum...noobie!

AlexGordon4
10-28-2008, 11:27 PM
seriously dude wut is it 2 straight years the mets choked in the division and this year the even had a ace in santana along with reyes and wright.

BaRRySandAmaN
10-29-2008, 09:19 AM
The Royals wont trade Soria....Its not going to happen. He is the only guy I think that is untouchable on this team with Maybe Teahan and Gordon as they know these 2 could have breakout years coming

Sport
10-30-2008, 10:14 PM

ehh they did sign Guillen and Meche to ridiculous contracts.

I agree the Royals are on the up, but they have made some pretty questionable moves that IMO have stunted their growing process.

Not trying to be rude,I just had to throw that out there.

Other than that I agree 100% with everything your saying rhensley.

rhensley3
10-31-2008, 12:05 AM
you're not being rude at all, sport. the royals were just going through the motions for a number of years before they hired dayton moore as the gm. we HAD to overpay for meche and guillen to get them to come...AND to show the league we were serious. we now have a solid nucleus of young talent, and a lot of talented youngsters in the minor leagues. the only thing missing from the glory years is the baseball academy! mets fans are dilusional...they think that just because they need and want somebody, all they have to do is snap their fingers. well...it aint happening here!

Sport
11-01-2008, 05:08 AM
you're not being rude at all, sport. the royals were just going through the motions for a number of years before they hired dayton moore as the gm. we HAD to overpay for meche and guillen to get them to come...AND to show the league we were serious. we now have a solid nucleus of young talent, and a lot of talented youngsters in the minor leagues. the only thing missing from the glory years is the baseball academy! mets fans are dilusional...they think that just because they need and want somebody, all they have to do is snap their fingers. well...it aint happening here!

Agreed, very true.

I actually picked the Royals to finish 4th this season. (i know it dont sound like much, but considering the hype with Det and Cle, and the suprise emergence of the Sox and Twins, people thought i was crazy.

This team isnt too far off IMO.

Rhensley, do you think Greinke gets traded for a young bat?

I keep hearing rumors about him maybe being moved, I follow baseball, but because of KC's lack of succes i dont hear much about them and I was curious about the greinke situation, cuz he looks pretty solid.

rhensley3
11-02-2008, 05:14 PM
sport, local radio in kc has interviewed dayton moore ON-AIR and he has indicated that zach greinke is here to stay...that he would not entertain trades involving their young ace pitcher. the royals consider him and gil meche as the nucleus of this staff. at this point, i would have to say the rumors you are hearing are originating at the other end and are unfounded.

CB30
11-02-2008, 05:27 PM
the day a royals fan talks**** to a met fan.how bout the royals finish with a .500 record.who the**** thinks the royals are on there way up and the mets are on there way down.that being said heilman and castillo are garbage.royals fans would just be upset if soria got dealt cuz then they have to throw out there soria jersey and go back to brett,or quissenberry jerseys.****off

Way to be mature man

rhensley3
11-02-2008, 06:01 PM
Way to be mature man

his self-centered mets-are-the-chit attitude seems to be a common trait among those mets fans i have encountered. although i know there are cool mets fans out there, so i wont say all mets fans are that way...just that most are arrogant to the point of nausea. :speechless: