PDA

View Full Version : Amare Stoudemire 2010?

The Magic Man
09-30-2008, 03:07 PM
Why is everyone talking about bosh coming to orlando when we have a better shot at getting stoudemire.

First his idol oneal will be retired and also the playmaker nash will probally be done to, he said he loves playing power forward and he dominates more next to a dominate center.

Second why wouldn't he want to finish his career in his home town Orlando and he would be dominate next to dwight howard and they are also good friends to.

Do you think we would have a shot at landing this stud?

sNaKeS
09-30-2008, 03:28 PM
Bosh or Stoudemire it really doesn't matter, either would be good.

phils07
09-30-2008, 03:36 PM
how are u going to be able to afford rashard, dwight, and Amare/bosh? thats like an average salary of 19-22 million. i mean i guess it wouldnt matter how u put around them cuz thats an instant championship team. i hope ur ownership will do something as awesome as that. both amare and bosh would bring u a title. a very intriguing idea to say the least.

do it. im a sixers fan and id like to see this. do it.

The Magic Man
09-30-2008, 04:14 PM
They could probally talk rashard about a salary cut because he is overpaid and he isn't even our best player.

Lundbelievable
09-30-2008, 05:13 PM
how are u going to be able to afford rashard, dwight, and Amare/bosh? thats like an average salary of 19-22 million. i mean i guess it wouldnt matter how u put around them cuz thats an instant championship team. i hope ur ownership will do something as awesome as that. both amare and bosh would bring u a title. a very intriguing idea to say the least.

do it. im a sixers fan and id like to see this. do it.

We aren't going to be able to. Especially if you throw in Jameer Nelson's contract and Battie will still also be on the books. And we're not even talking about re-signing Turkoglu in this scenario, are we? B/C then it would be impossible.

Lundbelievable
09-30-2008, 05:14 PM
They could probally talk rashard about a salary cut because he is overpaid and he isn't even our best player.

No chance Lewis does this. No chance. I wouldn't if I were him.
Even if he did, it wouldn't be of any significant value. It would amount to very little.

*Superman*
09-30-2008, 05:31 PM

No chance Lewis does this. No chance. I wouldn't if I were him.
Even if he did, it wouldn't be of any significant value. It would amount to very little.

I don't even think they can. A contract is a contract, the only way they could change something is when they have a certain amount guaranteed, which i think is the last two years of Rashard's contract which aren't guaranteed.

MagicMan92
10-01-2008, 12:00 AM
You cant take a cut in basketball. They dont allow that.

I think we can pull of a major signing in 2010 when the big boys come out in free agency. but this means we cant resign any of our players, or sign any players next year. If that happens, we can be in a good position to sign Bosh or stoudemire in 2010, which would make us a dynasty

atomik102
10-01-2008, 02:41 AM
if we got him we would be like the celtics of last year so if we do it get ready for an nba championship

JNore151
10-01-2008, 11:17 AM
i doubt this i'll happen amare is gonna wanna get paid, we cant afford it....strait up and down...we're dreamin if we think we can land a.s............

mightymouse407
10-01-2008, 04:31 PM
i doubt this i'll happen amare is gonna wanna get paid, we cant afford it....strait up and down...we're dreamin if we think we can land a.s............

i would love to see Amare in orlando as much as any magic fan i went to high school with him and the guys a beast but we would be dreaming because hes gonna go where the money is look at Elton Brand he gets B-Diddy to come to the Clippers and then jumps ship its all about the money and we arent gonna have enough to even tempt him

drays13
10-01-2008, 04:55 PM
mightymouse407
Recruit Join Date: Apr 2008

i would love to see Amare in orlando as much as any magic fan i went to high school with him and the guys a beast but we would be dreaming because hes gonna go where the money is look at Elton Brand he gets B-Diddy to come to the Clippers and then jumps ship its all about the money and we arent gonna have enough to even tempt him

I went to school with him too. You went to Cypress? But no doubt I'd love to see him in a Magic uni. I remember watching the 2002 draft wishing the Magic would draft up to get him. Instead we got Ryan Humphry :confused: But anyhow..we'd prob have to do some roster moves to have the money to do it. Cuz he'll prob want what Dwight gets paid.

mightymouse407
10-01-2008, 11:55 PM
I went to school with him too. You went to Cypress? But no doubt I'd love to see him in a Magic uni. I remember watching the 2002 draft wishing the Magic would draft up to get him. Instead we got Ryan Humphry :confused: But anyhow..we'd prob have to do some roster moves to have the money to do it. Cuz he'll prob want what Dwight gets paid.

no i went to west orange he was there in 2000 before he went to cypress back when he wasnt allowed to play for some reason just a lame excuse to hold him out of playing he went to cypress because his mother was in jail and he had no father and was staying with a coach but i feel the same way i was praying the magic would trade up we were only a couple of picks away i think we had like the 12th and he went 9th and we got the total bust of ryan humphry

SwaggaIke
10-02-2008, 01:03 AM
How the hell do you plan on paying THREE max deals? Sounds rather ridiculous bro. I guess its possible though.

Dwight
Amare
Rashard
Rashard
Rashard

Looks like a damn good starting five. There won't be any money left for a bench, but i'm sure all three of them can go all 48 defending each position. A small task for 3 max deal players.

drays13
10-02-2008, 04:22 AM
mightymouse407
Recruit Join Date: Apr 2008

no i went to west orange he was there in 2000 before he went to cypress back when he wasnt allowed to play for some reason just a lame excuse to hold him out of playing he went to cypress because his mother was in jail and he had no father and was staying with a coach but i feel the same way i was praying the magic would trade up we were only a couple of picks away i think we had like the 12th and he went 9th and we got the total bust of ryan humphry

Ya I remember hearing about his moms problems all the time on the news. There was alot of hype when he came to C.C. I talked to him in gym class one day for like a minute , he was a nice guy. He use to shoot half court shots like free throws..it was crazy. Anyhow Ryan Humphrey was a total bust..Amare went a few picks in front of us, then Tayshun Prince went a few spots after us..what could of been. We prob could get amare in 2010 if we trade Jameer and Turk sometime soon for some expiring contracts. But that wont happen

lavis
10-02-2008, 10:26 AM
Why is everyone talking about bosh coming to orlando when we have a better shot at getting stoudemire.

First his idol oneal will be retired and also the playmaker nash will probally be done to, he said he loves playing power forward and he dominates more next to a dominate center.

Second why wouldn't he want to finish his career in his home town Orlando and he would be dominate next to dwight howard and they are also good friends to.

Do you think we would have a shot at landing this stud?

You guys can't afford him. Besides, Phoenix will have money too to sign new help for Amare (plus a max contract for Amare) when Shaq goes out and Nash prolly takes a significantly smaller deal.

MAC10TIZZY
10-02-2008, 04:27 PM
why would you trade jameer, if amare cant win with nash, shaq, hill, and supporting cast how in the heck do you think dude is gonna come here and "magic"ally create a champioship team. we have the pieces and all at the right price (dwight's contract is a major discount) rashard is way way way overpaid, but i sure am glad we have him. if we didn't offer him that someone else would of and then even more band wagon fans would be hating otis smith....otis is a genious, just ask steve "non" franchise :-) holler at me :-)

The Magic Man
10-02-2008, 06:49 PM
If we trade jameer it doesn't really matter because we would have a better playmaker at the position in C.Lee he is also a solid defender.

It is also much easier to get to the finals in the east than the west. We would have the best trio in the league and would BEAST the eastern conference.
SUPERMAN,STOUDEMIRE,LEWIS = CHAMPIONSHIP'SSS!!!

BoltLakerPadre
10-05-2008, 08:54 PM
Bosh or Stoudemire it really doesn't matter, either would be good.

I agree, in fact, I think Bosh would be better, but that's cause I think Bosh will be the better player by then, especially to play next to a beast like Howard. Not to mention that after watching the Olympics, you can see that Bosh plays well with Howard, and has some pretty good defense (which Stat can't boast of) to go with his offense.

BoltLakerPadre
10-05-2008, 08:56 PM
How the hell do you plan on paying THREE max deals? Sounds rather ridiculous bro. I guess its possible though.

Dwight
Amare
Rashard
Rashard
Rashard

Looks like a damn good starting five. There won't be any money left for a bench, but i'm sure all three of them can go all 48 defending each position. A small task for 3 max deal players.

Uh, good point, that's a lot of money.