PDA

View Full Version : CHAMPIONSHIP trade ?

The Magic Man
09-30-2008, 09:13 AM
I was thinking of a trade that would probally make us 09 champions.

The magic trade turk, reddick, and gortat to the nets for vince carter and sean williams.

This would make up for turk's playmaking ability because carter does the same thing and he's a better scorer than turk. Also we would have one of the best young shot blockers in the nba in s. williams.

This trade would also help the nets because they get a expiring contract because they want lebron and a good 3 point shooter reddick.

Magic starters:
pg: nelson
sg: carter
sf: lewis
pf: sean williams
c: Superman

We would have two young stud shotblockers howard and williams and probally the best line-up in the east.

What are you guys thoughts on this CHAMPIONSHIP trade?

TMAC94
09-30-2008, 10:40 AM
sif, they wouldnt do that

Wilson
09-30-2008, 10:49 AM
The Nets might do it at the deadline if they're not winning anything, looks like a good trade for Orlando.

The Magic Man
09-30-2008, 02:40 PM
The nets would do this trade right now because they get an expiring contract of turkoglu, they are rebuilding and they want youth so they can get lebron and a young talented team.

Make this deal happen OTIS before hedo leaves us for nothing?

Wilson
09-30-2008, 02:45 PM
The nets would do this trade right now because they get an expiring contract of turkoglu, they are rebuilding and they want youth so they can get lebron and a young talented team.

Make this deal happen OTIS before hedo leaves us for nothing?

I don't think they'd do it right now, because they might have the talent for the play-offs this season.

Also, from Orlando's perspective, they might want to see how their season goes before making such a big change.

*Superman*
09-30-2008, 05:34 PM
Looks somewhat decent but VC has a hefty contract, which wouldn't make any sense to add to the books.

The Magic Man
09-30-2008, 07:50 PM
Dude were trading TURK, GORTAT, AND REDDICK.

This trade can happen I checked the espn trade machine.

Wilson
09-30-2008, 08:32 PM
Just because it works on the trade machine, doesn't mean it's the right thing to do. Orlando showed last season that they can have success with their current line-up, so it's worth them playing the start of this season with their current line-up, that way they can see how Pietrus performs as their SG before taking a gamble on Carter.

JNore151
10-01-2008, 11:15 AM
only thing we need is a real pf....i think nelson will have a solid season, its time 2 prove himself and i think he will deliver, aj as a backup isnt really dat bad hes a veteren and if he can put up his average numbers we'll be okay....pietrus is bein overlooked as an additon 2 da team, he'll be wat posey was to boston.....im thinkin we'll be in tha east conf. finals....if we can get a wilcox or collison without givin up turk, that should be enough....

kanersen
10-05-2008, 03:26 PM
didn't your GM call Carter 'fool's gold' when he was a free agent, and signed Lewis instead?

ragee
10-05-2008, 05:40 PM
Why do people like Carter so much? He is the Carter of old anymore! I like Hedo better than him because he plays aggressive! Carter just shoot jumpshots nowadays.

IF you want a trade witht the Nets, just trade for Boone. Trade Reddick and some other guy or something.

$KnicksAndKobe$
10-06-2008, 05:31 PM
I think the nets would accept if you add in 2 first rounders