PDA

View Full Version : Best of luck Dodger fans!

Mixeditup1
09-30-2008, 06:10 AM
Just wanted to drop in and say best of luck! This should be a gritty series! I'm going to game one, and I really hope that this 100 years is over for us! But you guys won't be a walk in the park! I'm actually really nervous!

nme
09-30-2008, 10:24 AM
Thanks man. Should be fun.

I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve right now. Tomorrow can't get here fast enough.

guru
09-30-2008, 10:38 AM
Thanks man. Should be fun.

I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve right now. Tomorrow can't get here fast enough.

I feel the same way.

NYMetros
09-30-2008, 10:41 AM
I'm pretty excited but I want to know who is on the roster first. When do you think Torre will announce it?

guru
09-30-2008, 10:43 AM
I'm pretty excited but I want to know who is on the roster first. When do you think Torre will announce it?

yeah ya figured that the playoffs rosters would be out by now.

BlueMouse
09-30-2008, 10:59 AM
Just announced last night. Apparently the Dodgers made a trade with the Texas Rangers that had been unannounced until yesterday. Looks bad for the cubs.

http://comicsbybrad.com/other-files/psd/chuck-norris-on-dodgers-ros.jpg

guru
09-30-2008, 11:01 AM
Just announced last night. Apparently the Dodgers made a trade with the Texas Rangers that had been unannounced until yesterday. Looks bad for the cubs.

http://comicsbybrad.com/other-files/psd/chuck-norris-on-dodgers-ros.jpg

why even play now? With The Norris we have no chance. He is comparable to Ditka or God for that matter.

Cub_StuckinSTL
09-30-2008, 11:05 AM
I can't concentrate on ****

BlueMouse
09-30-2008, 11:19 AM
why even play now? With The Norris we have no chance. He is comparable to Ditka or God for that matter.

Did you know:

God wanted 10 days to create the world, but Chuck Norris only gave him 6.
The "Big Bang" that created the universe, was actually a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to the face.
When King James had the bible rewritten, he secretly had the name "Chuck Norris" replaced by the name "God".
Chuck Norris doesn't pray to god, god prays to Chuck Norris.
God has a Chuck Norris poster in his living room.
God wanted to be Chuck Norris when he grew up.
Chuck Norris is suing god for identity theft.
God said unto Noah, build an ark and gather two of evey creature upon it. Noah laughed and said “That’s impossible. There’s only one Chuck Norris.”

guru
09-30-2008, 12:49 PM
Chuck Norris doesnt have pubic hair he has a groin beard.

Chucks tears cure cancer, to bad he doesnt cry.

When God said let there be light, chuck norris said say please.

Mixeditup1
09-30-2008, 03:24 PM
Chuck Norris semen can penetrate teflon, bulletproof vests, and Brawny paper towels!