PDA

View Full Version : Damon Jones?

lavis
09-30-2008, 01:41 AM
Made available by the Bucks..

The Bucks, who open training camp on Tuesday, said that by mutual decision Jones instead would work out on his own and attempt to catch on with another team. The Bucks said both parties would explore options to help the veteran reach that goal.

-reelgm

Now Damon Jones is Damon Jones.. But the fact is he can come off the bench and score 15 points quickly and go back there. I think I saw that happen last season and he was huge for them in a couple of games.

He'd prolly sign a vets minimum.. And Barbosa would never ever have to play PG - a job he can't do.

leftie5
09-30-2008, 02:12 AM
Wouldn't be a bad signing, but I think our roster is set.

Barnes, or maybe even Hill or Diaw will get some time to run the offense if needed. I don't think Goran will be playing much this year as they want to bring him along slowly. Singletary? Possibly, but Porter is probably going to play a 10 man rotation. We'll probably have a couple guys play in the D-League, like Alando and Strawberry did last season.

amare#1
09-30-2008, 02:56 AM
Damon Jones wouldn't be a bad signing, but I don't really think we need to do it. It would further f-ck up our luxury tax, and IMO Damon is more of a SG than a PG. He seems to just throw wild shots up whenever he gets time on the court.

Rome
09-30-2008, 05:29 AM
Not needed. Wouldn't mind him on our roste, as I am a fan of his, but no. Were set.

Tom81
09-30-2008, 11:11 AM
our roster is set .

STAT32
09-30-2008, 06:59 PM
Don't we have a back-up pg?