PDA

View Full Version : 1 Crazy/Stupid/WTF Trade away teams.

SAVAGE CLAW
09-29-2008, 09:33 PM
Ok here is the Story.

Lakers were having a nice season that would have lead them to Court Advantage in Round one and a contested defeat to Spurs or Jazz in the Second.

Then ZING!!! Memphis becomes crazy and Trades them Pau for some KitKat and some Dog food.

They Become Finalists.

Celtics had traded for Ray Ray wich woudl have lead them from the (Tanked) Bottom of the league into a 7th or 8th seed in the east, then...
ZING Old serving man ( and still serving them) Celtic takes a Young player and a lot of crap for KG (he had received better offers 6 months before) and the Celtics are Champions.

2004 Pistons were there Fighting to go trough the East Finals wich had being their Ceilling the previous years then ZING!!! Atlanta makes an stupid no sense trade for Rasheed then makes yet another EVEN MORE stupid trade to Detroit for Sheed.

They Win the Finals.

Basically in teh last years we have seen some trades involving just some "Young talent" and or Expiring value and picks for ALLSTARS.

Ok Now days the teams that are already contenders are Lakers,Hornets,Rockets,Spurs,Suns,Mavs,Jazz,Piston s,Cavs,Celtics.

Ok Wich team NOT on this list could use a Crazy/Stupid/Biased/WTF trade like those mentioned to become a Force to be reckoned with?.

In my Opinion:

Toronto: if they could land a star SG.

Philadelphia: If they could land a Star Sf.

Washington: If they could land a Center ( or PF and move Jamison down).

Orlando: If they could land a SG.

Milwaukee: If they could land a PF.

Portland: If they landed a better SF or PG.

Hint : Valuable players that could be had

IVERSON.

Mike Miller.

Kirilenko.

Some Portland full of young talent pack!!!.

Odom.

Brad Miller.

Josh Howard.

Terry.

Battier.

Marbury.

Randolph.

Curry.

Carter.

Marion.

Okafor.

Sheed.

Billups.

Gordon.

Hinrich.

So its a long list, some of this men coudl be the ANSWER to some team.

What do you think?

heyman321
09-29-2008, 09:35 PM
I personally think that Carter going back to the Raptors could put them over the top.

ShaunRiching9
09-29-2008, 09:40 PM
What in the. Huh

thedfactor
09-29-2008, 09:49 PM
Dallas could very well end up trading Josh Howard and/or Jason Terry if the season doesn't start off well for the Mavericks. A team won't acquire them in a steal such as the Pau Gasol trade...those types of deals normally do not happen.

brandonwarne52
09-29-2008, 09:51 PM
What makes you think Mike Miller could be had?

SAVAGE CLAW
09-29-2008, 09:56 PM
the fact that two weeks ago he almost packed his bags for L.A

brandonwarne52
09-29-2008, 10:20 PM
the fact that two weeks ago he almost packed his bags for L.A

No, he didn't.

cmellofan15
09-29-2008, 10:29 PM
I want to see another Rasheed Wallace type trade! It was so funny to me, how long did he even play on the Hawks?

Kyben36
09-29-2008, 10:30 PM
Your list of Sugestions suck. many of those players dont have a chance of getting traded.

cmellofan15
09-29-2008, 10:31 PM
I hope Chauncey comes to Denver!!!!

:pray:

SAVAGE CLAW
09-29-2008, 10:31 PM
Mark my words at least HALF that list is ending the Season in a different uniform

JOSETHEALLSTAR
09-29-2008, 11:27 PM
yeah maybe

JordansBulls
09-29-2008, 11:32 PM
Ok here is the Story.

Lakers were having a nice season that would have lead them to Court Advantage in Round one and a contested defeat to Spurs or Jazz in the Second.

Then ZING!!! Memphis becomes crazy and Trades them Pau for some KitKat and some Dog food.

They Become Finalists.

Celtics had traded for Ray Ray wich woudl have lead them from the (Tanked) Bottom of the league into a 7th or 8th seed in the east, then...
ZING Old serving man ( and still serving them) Celtic takes a Young player and a lot of crap for KG (he had received better offers 6 months before) and the Celtics are Champions.

2004 Pistons were there Fighting to go trough the East Finals wich had being their Ceilling the previous years then ZING!!! Atlanta makes an stupid no sense trade for Rasheed then makes yet another EVEN MORE stupid trade to Detroit for Sheed.

They Win the Finals.

Basically in teh last years we have seen some trades involving just some "Young talent" and or Expiring value and picks for ALLSTARS.

Ok Now days the teams that are already contenders are Lakers,Hornets,Rockets,Spurs,Suns,Mavs,Jazz,Piston s,Cavs,Celtics.

Ok Wich team NOT on this list could use a Crazy/Stupid/Biased/WTF trade like those mentioned to become a Force to be reckoned with?.

In my Opinion:

Toronto: if they could land a star SG.

Philadelphia: If they could land a Star Sf.

Washington: If they could land a Center ( or PF and move Jamison down).

Orlando: If they could land a SG.

Milwaukee: If they could land a PF.

Portland: If they landed a better SF or PG.

Hint : Valuable players that could be had

IVERSON.

Mike Miller.

Kirilenko.

Some Portland full of young talent pack!!!.

Odom.

Brad Miller.

Josh Howard.

Terry.

Battier.

Marbury.

Randolph.

Curry.

Carter.

Marion.

Okafor.

Sheed.

Billups.

Gordon.

Hinrich.

So its a long list, some of this men coudl be the ANSWER to some team.

What do you think?

Vince Carter to the Mavs, Clippers or Magic.

QUICKTRADE
09-29-2008, 11:51 PM
let the guessing and player movement begins before trade deadline.....LOL

Hellcrooner
09-30-2008, 02:45 AM
I would definetly make a move for HInrich for my lakers

Kiss Ma Grits
09-30-2008, 06:56 AM
I would love to see Cleveland trade for Mike Miller. If he's available at the trading deadline then i could see it being very possible with us having Wally's $13 million expiring contract

Wilson
09-30-2008, 08:44 AM
I would love to see Cleveland trade for Mike Miller. If he's available at the trading deadline then i could see it being very possible with us having Wally's $13 million expiring contract

Miller would be a great fit for Cleveland.

I'd like to see Battier on the Lakers, I can't see it happening though. I don't see Houston wanting Odom, and there's not really much else we could offer.

fredv
09-30-2008, 08:53 AM
Didn't this happen already this summer with the Rockets?

Like the Lakers where offering Odom and other teams where offering big names! And bam! The Kings trade Artest, on of the best SF's in the league, for a young late first rounder and an old backup PG. Isn't this a WTF trade?

_Sn1P3r_
09-30-2008, 06:02 PM
I personally think that Carter going back to the Raptors could put them over the top.

The thing is he won't be coming back.

cmellofan15
09-30-2008, 06:27 PM
I think the Jazz should do it but I don't know of anyone who would really fit. Maybe somebody like Ricky Davis?

IversonIsKrazy
09-30-2008, 08:05 PM
dream ones.

AI --> Orlando
J-Ho ---> T.O.