PDA

View Full Version : bynum/gasol duo next duncan/robinson duo???

dannyking18
09-29-2008, 07:34 PM
gasol has the same tools and talent as duncan,but duncan is a bit more dominating in the paint than gasol.and bynum might be as strong and dominating as robinson was back in the days.if you see bynum now at age 20 and his body shape,just wait ti'll bynum turns 26 lol,he would look like a monster no doubt.so gasol and bynum duo might be the next duncan and robinson duo.and then you add the best player in the league (kb24)and a talented versatile player known as (Odom)...wow,plus a deep deep bench...jaw dropping:speechless:

MiamiHeat
09-29-2008, 07:41 PM
gasol has the same tools and talent as duncan,but duncan is a bit more dominating in the paint than gasol.and bynum might be as strong and dominating as robinson was back in the days.if you see bynum now at age 20 and his body shape,just wait ti'll bynum turns 26 lol,he would look like a monster no doubt.so gasol and bynum duo might be the next duncan and robinson duo.and then you add the best player in the league (kb24)and a talented versatile player known as (Odom)...wow,plus a deep deep bench...jaw dropping:speechless:

*stops reading*
:pity:

Spurred1
09-29-2008, 07:42 PM
Duncan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pau in every aspect. I don't know why you're insulting Duncan with this comparison. As for Bynum being as good as Robinson, let's see how Bynum plays this season first.

Goon.Weezy
09-29-2008, 07:45 PM
NAWWW CB4 and JERMAINE O'NEAL ARE THA NEXT DUNCAN/ROBINSON

JordansBulls
09-29-2008, 07:47 PM
Let's let them play first. Besides, both Duncan and Robinson were top picks and stars as soon as they came into the league.

heyman321
09-29-2008, 07:47 PM

We are talking about Tim Duncan of the Spurs right? Not the Tim Duncan at the In 'N Out? Tim Ducan is arguably the best power foward in history. Better than Garnett, Malone, Petitt, Elvin Hayes, Charles Barkley, etc. Barkley said himself, "As much as it hurts me to say this, Tim Duncan may be the best power foward to have ever played the game." I would no way in hell compare Gasol to Duncan. Gasol can't play D, and was a first round virgin with the Grizzlies. As for Bynum, he may be a decent-to good player one day, but he has yet to play a game after coming out of that injury.

To answer your question, HELL NO are they the next Twin Towers. If anyone ever comes close to that today, I would guess Bosh/O'Neal could be very effective depending on how they mesh.

Beno7500
09-29-2008, 08:12 PM
Laker fans... :pity:

JOSETHEALLSTAR
09-29-2008, 08:14 PM
no way

greg_ory_2005
09-29-2008, 08:14 PM
No way!

dre1990
09-29-2008, 08:21 PM
Stop

soriano2008WS
09-29-2008, 08:21 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH is all I can say about this thread

Tblaze
09-29-2008, 08:22 PM
aahahahah

if Gasol/Bynum is going to be better then Duncan/Robinson, then Bynum will have to be twice as good as Shaq in his prime.

zachattach
09-29-2008, 08:22 PM
i think he meant similar duo. Not that Pau is Duncan (because not only is he not as good but he is Spanish while TD isn't.

Point being,yes they will be similar twin towers guys!! both have GAME.