PDA

View Full Version : jamal tinsley wants a trade'heat and warriors great chance to aqquire a solid PG...

dannyking18
09-29-2008, 05:37 PM
just was wondering since jamal tinsley wants get traded so bad,why doesn't golden st warriors or the miami heat who are in need with a solid PG like they say,go after jamal tinsley???
either both team's heat or warriors would be a top team in there confrence if tinsley goes to aither team.warriors need go a bit more big instead of going small.miami heat would likely work out better with tinsley in the roster as there Pg and Dwade as there SG.J.tinsley would be a big factor with the heat.the miami heatalso have a nother problem they need another pf who can rebound and move blount to C position,tyrus thomas would be a great aqquisition,along side with tinsley.but i'll have to go with heat brigging in tinsley is a more bigger deal and realisticly.

C-blount/lanzo
pf-matrix
sf-beasley
sg-wade
pg-tinsley

MiamiHeat
09-29-2008, 05:51 PM
:shrug:
i dont know about this dude

SensandRaps
09-29-2008, 05:54 PM
i think this will be great for the heat if they get him

Hawkeye15
09-29-2008, 06:01 PM
Yeah, I would want Tinsley, who can't even stay out of trouble in Indianapolis, to come to Miami. The Heat are better off signing Stoudemire and getting Chalmers up to speed. They aren't a contender this year anyways.

MiamiHeat
09-29-2008, 06:05 PM
Yeah, I would want Tinsley, who can't even stay out of trouble in Indianapolis, to come to Miami. The Heat are better off signing Stoudemire and getting Chalmers up to speed. They aren't a contender this year anyways.

:rolleyes:
better than TWolves hoe

Beno7500
09-29-2008, 06:07 PM
Tinsley is nothing.

Hawkeye15
09-29-2008, 06:08 PM
:rolleyes:
better than TWolves hoe

we shall see. How is that a criticism to you? That they aren't contenders? DO you actually think they are a top team?? They have 3 players. Nothing else. At all. They will be much better than last year, but I still don't see them winning 40 games this season. Mid 30's is what I expect. And I expect Minnesota at that win total as well.

ShakeN'Bake
09-29-2008, 06:09 PM
just was wondering since jamal tinsley wants get traded so bad,why doesn't golden st warriors or the miami heat who are in need with a solid PG like they say,go after jamal tinsley???
either both team's heat or warriors would be a top team in there confrence if tinsley goes to aither team.warriors need go a bit more big instead of going small.miami heat would likely work out better with tinsley in the roster as there Pg and Dwade as there SG.J.tinsley would be a big factor with the heat.the miami heatalso have a nother problem they need another pf who can rebound and move blount to C position,tyrus thomas would be a great aqquisition,along side with tinsley.but i'll have to go with heat brigging in tinsley is a more bigger deal and realisticly.

No way Tinsley makes Warriors a top contender in the west...he will make them better but not a TOP contender.

pwest6
09-29-2008, 06:09 PM
:shrug:
i dont know about this dude

C'mon, you know you want him :)

dannyking18
09-29-2008, 06:11 PM
tinsley is way better than salmons,udrih and garcia put together...tinsley usually nad can put up 13-17 pts and good numbers in ast's when healthy and a clear mind.

MiamiHeat
09-29-2008, 06:12 PM
C'mon, you know you want him :)

well.. he did have a career high in assist 8.4
if he stays healthy then welcome to miami :cool:

MiamiHeat
09-29-2008, 06:14 PM
we shall see. How is that a criticism to you? That they aren't contenders? DO you actually think they are a top team?? They have 3 players. Nothing else. At all. They will be much better than last year, but I still don't see them winning 40 games this season. Mid 30's is what I expect. And I expect Minnesota at that win total as well.

yea we will see... miami getting into the playoffs :)
and no i dont think miami is a top team but they will make the playoffs
and they will be a 7-8 seed team

dannyking18
09-29-2008, 06:19 PM
i have to agree with you i see the heat with a great future ahead of them especially now with beasley on the team.i say they can make the 7-5 seed in the east if wade works hard.and the heat can be a championship team is they can aqquire a true solid CENTER no doubt,with wades marions and beasly talent they sure can.

Hawkeye15
09-29-2008, 06:36 PM
The Heat's future is uncertain. They have one great player who has had health issues recently, one player who might be great one day, and another player who will not be there next season anyways. No center, no point guard, and their cap space will largely be paying for their own players down the line. THey may one day be contenders again. But they have a long, long ways to go. Tinsley in south beach is not the answer. They need to draft a point guard next year. Hell, I do hope they finish out of the bottom 10, Minnesota gets their pick then.

SwaggaIke
09-29-2008, 06:37 PM
I want no part of Tinsley. Especially not for Haslem. People don't realize Haslem's value on a contending team. In 2 years max we will be a contending team and a guy like Haslem is invaluable. I'd never trade a proven winner for Tinsley. If you replace Marion w/ Carlos Boozer, people are talking about us as a top team in the East. There is a damn good possibility of that happening next summer.

Hawkeye15
09-29-2008, 06:42 PM
I want no part of Tinsley. Especially not for Haslem. People don't realize Haslem's value on a contending team. In 2 years max we will be a contending team and a guy like Haslem is invaluable. I'd never trade a proven winner for Tinsley. If you replace Marion w/ Carlos Boozer, people are talking about us as a top team in the East. There is a damn good possibility of that happening next summer.

agreed. Boozer would be a great upgrade, and the Beas could move to SF. They still need a point guard, but they can draft or trade for one next summer

LayZbone
09-29-2008, 07:28 PM
agreed. Boozer would be a great upgrade, and the Beas could move to SF. They still need a point guard, but they can draft or trade for one next summer

But Chalmers with 1-2 seasons under his belt should be able to take over by then. Realistically, I think the Heat can be contenders for the 09-10 season.

JOSETHEALLSTAR
09-29-2008, 08:21 PM
it would improve the heat if they can get him

HiphopRelated
09-29-2008, 09:05 PM
I have no real interest in Tinsley from Miami's end

injuries and contract running a year too long

SaimoNETS
09-29-2008, 09:10 PM
back up for NJ Nets!!

amare#1
09-29-2008, 09:35 PM
tinsley is way better than salmons,udrih and garcia put together...tinsley usually nad can put up 13-17 pts and good numbers in ast's when healthy and a clear mind.

I agree that Tinsley is a very solid PG, especially when he has a clear mind and is staying out of trouble. But this comment is ridiculous, as Salmons and Garcia are coming into their prime and Udrih is already a proven player. Aside from that... I don't know why Tinsley has gone under lots of team's radars... I would take him any day. He is a 12ppg, 3.6rpg, 8.4apg point guard who would probably sign a veteran minimum contract.

Hawkeye15
09-29-2008, 09:40 PM
But Chalmers with 1-2 seasons under his belt should be able to take over by then. Realistically, I think the Heat can be contenders for the 09-10 season.

they are going to have to add a lot of pieces bro. Chalmers is alright, but what is his ceiling? He is tiny, and he doesn't have Chris Paul skills

SwaggaIke
09-29-2008, 10:17 PM
they are going to have to add a lot of pieces bro. Chalmers is alright, but what is his ceiling? He is tiny, and he doesn't have Chris Paul skills

He's also a very good on ball defender and shooter. Chris Paul is neither of those things at this juncture in his career.

theimortalone
09-29-2008, 10:48 PM
Tinsley is a trouble maker. Why would the Heat or Warriors want him? :confused:

23LBJCleBrowns
09-29-2008, 11:18 PM
With the title that you had, I thought that Tinsley was close to being traded, please make a better title, this is very misleading.

QUICKTRADE
09-29-2008, 11:44 PM
tinsley is as good as a burger with fries. the guy is already a history. not to offend tinsley fans and friends but its an honest fact and this is the reason why Indiana is junking him now.