PDA

View Full Version : Ben Gordon sign and trade.

BkOriginalOne
09-29-2008, 04:52 PM
Ben gordon seems to be not backing down from his demand of a high deal. This is crazy because, considering his numbers last year... 18,3,3. He isn't exactly worth as much as he asking. He should get a deal for about 50 mil or so over 6 years, thats not bad. If his ego doesn't deflate and he doesn't bolt to Europe. What are the odds that Ben Gordon can go in a sign and trade?
All the bulls need is a low post presence. Any Takers?

With the Clippers getting Camby, they have decided to play him at the 4 and Kaman at the 5. Awkward, Hell yeah.
You think that the Bulls can put together a deal for Kaman with Gordon being the first thing on the table.

The Pistons have a stocked front court. Wouldn't be bad sitting down billups and hamilton and putting in stuckey and gordon.

Think the raptors would part with Bargnani (someone the bulls wanted some years back) to get Gordon?

Afridi786
09-29-2008, 04:55 PM
No, the last thing the Clippers need is to trade Kaman.

BADizzleBoY
09-29-2008, 04:55 PM
:nod: forreal ^

29$JerZ
09-29-2008, 04:56 PM
I could see NO biting for BG or maybe even NY if they would take Zach randolph off their hands.

JordansBulls
09-29-2008, 04:58 PM
Clippers are not trading Kaman.

If anything the Bulls could trade Gordon and Hughes for Iverson or Carter.

hockeypro68
09-29-2008, 05:05 PM
The only players the clippers will be willing to trade are Mobley, Thomas, and Camby. All 2010 expired contracts, I might add.

bogdanrom
09-29-2008, 05:21 PM
It would be stupid for the Clippers to trade Kaman for Ben Gordon straight up. Kaman is at least a top 5 center and had a break out last year. Last year it was a pretty bad year for Ben Gordon so he doesn't really have a lot of reason in negotiating such a high contract but this off season a lot of players have recieved high contracts(Biedrins, Sasha). Right now I don't see many teams that would like Ben Gordon and his high contract. In the end I think that Ben Gordon will stay with the Bulls. If he gets traded maybe to Miami.

Lkrboy08
09-29-2008, 05:28 PM
Ben Gorden is NOT even worth that crazy 6 yr $50 freakin million...

C'mon, does he really think his that good?? i mean seriously....does he REALLY think his worth a $100mil contract or somthing?? C'mon man....get real, his a solid good player in the league but.....C'mon man....i just thought he would sign sooner or later but this talk is just draging waaaaaaay too long and its only going to hurt gorden......damn, he aint even worth that $50million contract anyways....

CHI just let him go, let him go to europe, save your money for a player worth paying...........and im not even going to comment on this Kaman and Gorden trade.......:rolleyes:

dannyking18
09-29-2008, 05:41 PM
ben gordon would more likely fit in better with the ORL magics.since they need a smaller player who can shoot and play great ball,jameer nelson is the only one IMO.another solution is gordon to sac kings.a duo of gordon and k-mart would be amazing.

DopieB
09-29-2008, 05:56 PM
I like the Gordon & LH deal 4 AI or Carter, If we trade and get AI, we would get playoff contention right off the bat

jimbobjarree
09-29-2008, 05:57 PM
you can take AK

hdxstunts1
09-29-2008, 06:47 PM
Idc what we get for him as long as they dont ruin the development of our young bulls. HE needs to go now though!!!!!

ItsTheLastAce
09-29-2008, 06:51 PM
how much is he asking for?

Hawkeye15
09-29-2008, 06:55 PM
He should take the one year qualifying offer, and get to camp and shut up. Go out and prove you are worth the money. I don't understand how he would think he is worth in excess of $10 million a year, he is a shooter, and nothing else. But someone may take a chance on him next season.

Hawkeye15
09-29-2008, 06:57 PM
ben gordon would more likely fit in better with the ORL magics.since they need a smaller player who can shoot and play great ball,jameer nelson is the only one IMO.another solution is gordon to sac kings.a duo of gordon and k-mart would be amazing.

the Magic have enough shooters, they need a slasher/defender. Gordon and KMart play the same position, and neither could play point, so that wouldn't make sense either. OKC could use him, and slide KD over to the 3 where he belongs.

hdxstunts1
09-29-2008, 07:04 PM
how much is he asking for?

He wants 13+ mil year with like 5-6years! He's worth 8mil ayera(at best) at like 3-5years! I wouldnt give him anything at this point though!

hyp21
09-29-2008, 07:08 PM
Ben Gorden is NOT even worth that crazy 6 yr $50 freakin million...

C'mon, does he really think his that good?? i mean seriously....does he REALLY think his worth a $100mil contract or somthing?? C'mon man....get real, his a solid good player in the league but.....C'mon man....i just thought he would sign sooner or later but this talk is just draging waaaaaaay too long and its only going to hurt gorden......damn, he aint even worth that $50million contract anyways....

CHI just let him go, let him go to europe, save your money for a player worth paying...........and im not even going to comment on this Kaman and Gorden trade.......:rolleyes:

:clap: That's y I stopped following his drama this offseason. He can go far far away with that attitude. He is not that damn great to get that type of deal. Honestly, I don't think the Bulls are studying his azz.

ItsTheLastAce
09-29-2008, 07:11 PM
i have to agree his is not worth that much money.

on a side note, didnt they just give deng a 72 mil contract.