PDA

View Full Version : Turkoglu trade idea?

The Magic Man
09-29-2008, 11:15 AM
The magic trade turk to the grizzlies for javaris critt, hakim warrick, and a 1rd draft pick.

This would give us young depth at the point and forward positions and a young prospect in 09 draft.

What are you guys thoughts on this trade?

Chris36Chambers
09-29-2008, 02:47 PM
Where is da link I'm not seeing this report anywhere???

JNore151
09-29-2008, 03:48 PM
i say we trade jj and bogans and a 2nd for jav.critt and warrick

turk for a defensive pf...

Lundbelievable
09-29-2008, 03:56 PM
Even if we were sure that Hedo would be leaving after this season I STILL would not do this trade. Yes, acquiring Warrick may allow Lewis to return to his SF spot but that would be it. Warrick,a scrawny forward himself, has reached his full potential, and we already have 3 PG's so there would be no need for Crittendon. The pick would go a long way, however.

Besides, its highly doubtful that Memphis would do this deal, lest they would use Hedo's expiring contract in an effort to build up cap room and grab a prized free agent next year or the following year. They're re-building, and Hedo at nearly 30 would impede this process, not help it.

Chris36Chambers
09-29-2008, 05:39 PM
Oh I see....The way you stated it implied we traded him

I cant see anybody throwing a 1st pick in a deal w/ turk unless it's a late round pick.

Skinny & I actually goes to the same barber in Philly, and even though he is really cool & a good player & it would be cool that he is playing for my team. I doubt he will solve out PF problem because he has the body shape of a 3 & can defend the but since he cant beat you off the dribble or shoot he is put at the 4 but he is too "skinny" to bang w/ the 4's in the league so his position is really undefined.