PDA

View Full Version : marc bulger

futureheisman
09-28-2008, 09:05 AM
he has been benched for trent green in St Louis. He just as a horrible team around him and a horrible offensive line. I think that he would be a very good fit here. He can thorw the deep ball has been to pro bowls in the past and there is no reason why i think he couldnt come here and do a hell of a lot better job than matt cassel.

Crickr
09-28-2008, 09:09 AM
Maybe but where are the Pats going to get the money to pay him? The cap space is not deep and he would require a lot of $$$$$$$$

bagwell368
09-28-2008, 09:22 AM
His cap number is very high. He has started to decline quickly - between the cap hit, and the fact another fading vet could be had cheaper I see Bulger as at abest the #4 vet option.

The Intimidator
09-28-2008, 09:39 AM
Look, Bulger may have a lackluster O-Line around him, but in the three games that he has played, he has looked horrible. Having protection is good, but when your decision-making is as poor as his has been, protection is irrelevant. He has proven playmakers in Torry Holt and Steven Jackson that he has failed to utilize, and other respectable receivers like Drew Bennett, who is a good target as well, who he just wasn't getting the ball to. Combine that with the money that he's making ($7,000,000), and I say no way.

Wake's Fastball
09-28-2008, 11:24 AM
If he can't win the starting job over Trent Green in St. Louis, he's probably not the answer for us here.

The Intimidator
09-28-2008, 01:45 PM
If he can't win the starting job over Trent Green in St. Louis, he's probably not the answer for us here.

Exactly. I can't believe that I forgot to mention that part haha.

Wake's Fastball
09-29-2008, 08:19 PM
Also (sadly) worth noting that Matt Cassel has more wins than him this year. And the Rams do have a few offensive weapons.

ERLynx
09-29-2008, 09:28 PM
bulger. really? honestly this is going to sound terrible but i dislike the guy because i hate his sissy name and the way he looks. marc bulger? that's not an nfl quarterback name. that's like, the name of your boss. or your sisters husband. marc bulger. ok you guys get back to the informed arguments now.

The Intimidator
09-29-2008, 09:52 PM
bulger. really? honestly this is going to sound terrible but i dislike the guy because i hate his sissy name and the way he looks. marc bulger? that's not an nfl quarterback name. that's like, the name of your boss. or your sisters husband. marc bulger. ok you guys get back to the informed arguments now.

:laugh:

jetsRsnitchaz
09-30-2008, 08:47 AM
i dont think bulger is that bad, but i heard some rumors some time back about tampa bay contacting san fran to say jeff garcia was available to trade. i think garcia would be alright, but is he even playing yet ? i think griese is still playing

GhostoLaneK
10-01-2008, 04:22 PM
They just put bulger back at the helm. Looks like that idea is out the window

The Intimidator
10-01-2008, 08:01 PM
^^^Good. I never wanted him to begin with.