PDA

View Full Version : Ai

IversonIsKrazy
09-28-2008, 12:13 AM
say if u guys dont get to the finals again this year. im pretty sure u can blame it on your sg weakness. in 2009, mike james & sean marks contract will finish. thats going to b around $8m off tha books. now im pretty sure u guyz dont wanna keep mike james nor benchwarmer sean marks. AI will b available, and hes going to take a pay-cut. he'll probally b looking from $6m-$9m salary. u guys can sign him for probally around $7m. Imagine that, u guys would 4sure b championship team. thing abt it, AI is old, but hasnt aged yet. Isn't a ball-hogg. he averages 7apg, while getting 27ppg and grabbing 2spg. he doesnt take a lot of shots, he gets most of his points from the line. think abt it, ur guyz' cap space will b the same, except ur adding a superstar. CP3 & AI would b one of the most deadliest pg/sg duos possibly ever!

PG: CP3: 22ppg, 12apg, 2spg
SG: AI: 24ppg, 6apg, 2spg
SF: Peja: 15ppg, 5rpg
PF: D-West: 20ppg, 9rpg, 2bpg
C: Chandler: 12ppg, 12rpg, 1bpg

ROle Players:
SG: Mo: 7ppg, 3rpg
SF: Posey: 7ppg, 4rpg, provides strong 1-on-1 defence.

If u guyz do this next season, u'll 4 sure win the championsip in 2010.

IversonIsKrazy
09-28-2008, 12:17 AM
in my opnion u got nothing to lose. its like replacing mike james+sean marks w/ AI. this would b stronger than lakers.

PG: CP3 >> Fish
SG: AI < Kobe
SF: Peja = Odom
PF: D-West > Pau
C: Chandler = Bynum

Bench: Hornets < Lakers

Overall: hornets win by 1.

IversonIsKrazy
09-28-2008, 12:24 AM
so wut do y'all hornet fanzz think???

Tom81
09-28-2008, 07:28 AM
It will be very dangerous team

Mckphins
09-28-2008, 07:32 AM
I really don't know! I love ai but i think itd kill some of the chemistry, and hed take the ball away from paul and slow him down

IversonIsKrazy
09-28-2008, 05:04 PM
i think cp3+ai can work. think abt, wut has AI never had.

SF: Melo?
PF: C-Webb(back in philly)
C: Camby?

melo has gave him a sf, so thas not it. c-webb gave him huge post presence in philly, but that wasnt the answere. hes never had a strong pg. w/ cp3, it would b the deadliest pg/sg combo ever! both getting 2spg, bot scoring 22ppg, jus that cp3 will b dishing out 5more apg than ai. and they would still have big time post-presence. when ai got c-webb in philly, his career was over! no is already a great defensive team and offensively, this will just get ur ring.

this would b the best fit 4 ai. all u guys have to risk is mike james and hil armstrong, and sign ai for $8m. (that wuz spent of mike james + armstrong b4). its really low risk-high reward thing. if ai is given the oppurunity to win a championship, he wudnt mess up the chemistry. remember that.

PG: CP3
SG: AI
SF: Peja
PF: D-West
C: Chandler

SG: Mo-pete
SF: Posey

Mckphins
09-29-2008, 08:34 AM
Doesn't iverson play point guard for the nuggets?

IversonIsKrazy
09-29-2008, 09:14 PM
ai plays SG. wuts not 2 luv abt him

#3 in All-Time PPG
#5 In All-Time Steals
#2 in All-Time SG Assists

Hes a SG that averages 7.4 apg, 2spg. hornets would b unstoppable. u guys have a weak sg, i mean do u really think u guyz can reach the finals in the krazy west w/o a sg? Mo-Pete? R u serious?? Ai would bring a championship to New Orleans.

Mckphins
09-30-2008, 09:38 AM
Mo pete won't be our starting sg this year, posey will be

Ansy
09-30-2008, 04:45 PM
I don't think they compliment or make each other better in any significant way, so the mean will likely be lesser than the two parts, but those are two huge parts so the mean would still be pretty big :). The team would without question be better because of the individual talent of each of them but I'm not too in love with the pairing.

Wilson
09-30-2008, 05:24 PM
I think both Paul and Iverson need the ball in their hands to be most effective, so it would kill the chemistry...

_Sn1P3r_
10-01-2008, 06:34 PM
Mo pete won't be our starting sg this year, posey will be

I think Posey should come off the bench playing starter minutes to give them that energy and defense off the bench.

And to that AI idea, I think that would make the Hornets really good. And a deeper bench of Mo and James off the bench.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
10-02-2008, 02:40 AM
IF this were to happen... What number would AI wear? I think it would be weird to see him in any number other than 3

_Sn1P3r_
10-02-2008, 07:16 PM
True ^ I haven't thought about that. It'll be weird to change CPs number since he's known as 'CP3' and also AI is easily recognized as the number '3'. Hmm..

IversonIsKrazy
10-03-2008, 12:46 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i aint never thought of it like that:S

maybe he'd b changing it to like 33, 23, 13, 2, 1 or 4. loll.

wolf3742
10-03-2008, 11:14 PM
There is are two problems I see
1. How to fit AI on the team... CP3 is the ball handler on the team and will require much of the time to holding the ball. Problem is the question on how will AI responds on taking a back seat for Paul.
2. Byronn runs an Iron fist on the team. With AI's history on getting fights with the coach, this is a concern that needs to be looked at.

On the other hand, AI would be a deadly addition though as this will be a very very fast team with the quickness of CP3 and AI. Who would you even guard? Also AI can shoot those 3pters when CP3 draws teh defense on him driving to the basket.
The steals would also be insane. We know AI is a good one taking steals and so does CP3. If the opposing team has an average ball handler, they will get killed with steals.

Having said those, The success of having AI would be dependent on how much ego would AI be willing to put down and be willing to cooperate with Scott's system and stepping down for CP3 to be the major ball handler. If this is the case, champioship is just looming around the corner for this team...

Mckphins
10-05-2008, 06:28 AM
Paul and ai would play so many minutes a game, so when would posey get to play?

Wilson
10-05-2008, 09:06 AM
Paul and ai would play so many minutes a game, so when would posey get to play?

You could just rotate AI, Peja and Posey. Iverson obviously isn't going to play any SF, but Peja can play a few minutes at SG when Posey steps in, then put Iverson back in at SG when Peja needs his rest. Posey will also step in when you need a defensive stop, either at SG or SF.

IversonIsKrazy
10-07-2008, 12:51 AM
The only person who should be worried abt playin time after this would b mo-pete. not posey though.

JPHX
10-18-2008, 05:27 PM
personally i think you guys should pursue marion. idk i just always wondered what a trio of paul, marion, and chandler would be like.