PDA

View Full Version : Is this the nastiest fantasy team ever?

AirJordanXVIII
09-27-2008, 11:13 AM
PG - B-Diddy
SG - Jason Richardson
SF - Andre Iguodala
PF - Amare Stuodimire
C - Andrew Bynum
G - Mo Williams
F - Emeka Okafor
Util - Brandon Roy
Util - Jermaine Oneal
Util - Samuel Dalembert

BN - John Salmons
BN - OJ Mayo
BN - Bredan Haywood

Sorry if you guys found if annoying that this is in the NBA forum, the fantasy basketball ball is dead right now.

BTW. ESPN 10 man league. I dont think I could of done better in any other league.

DR.J9
09-27-2008, 11:15 AM
mine is better

heyman321
09-27-2008, 11:19 AM
Wow that is pretty stacked? are you playing Yahoo or espn or nba? But anyways that is pretty stacked, all the people in your league must be newbs.

AirJordanXVIII
09-27-2008, 11:55 AM
Thats what I'm saying. I would've had Caron Butler if I paid attention in the late 4th round..... They also let Baron drop to early 3rd. Caron to late 4th :pity:. Ugh I was so cloe to jumping all over it. And I think Brand went to mid to late 2nd.

theimortalone
09-27-2008, 12:29 PM
That is one hell of a team bro! Props!

BoSelecta!!!
09-27-2008, 01:03 PM
it also means others in ur league are just ********!

mcnasty54
09-27-2008, 02:11 PM
it also means others in ur league are just ********!

TRUE but it is a sick

DQL
09-27-2008, 02:54 PM
Last year I played fantasy bball at NBA.com (ultimate commissioner) and once had a team like this: Bron, Dwight, Melo, Deron, Gay, Bynum, Roy, Stephen Jackson, Turkoglu, Crawford, Calderon, Marvin Williams. It was an auto draft game. Because no other players knew how to change the draft order so I was able to get the best players possible. After that I traded Jackson, Turkoglu and Crawford for Wade :D

AirJordanXVIII
09-27-2008, 08:45 PM
Too bad. This was only like a practice draft. Cause usually I do Yahoo. And I'm much more active on Yahoo.. W/e. Watch me not watch it and I'll like own the league.

AirJordanXVIII
09-28-2008, 06:27 PM
Last year I played fantasy bball at NBA.com (ultimate commissioner) and once had a team like this: Bron, Dwight, Melo, Deron, Gay, Bynum, Roy, Stephen Jackson, Turkoglu, Crawford, Calderon, Marvin Williams. It was an auto draft game. Because no other players knew how to change the draft order so I was able to get the best players possible. After that I traded Jackson, Turkoglu and Crawford for Wade :D

Isnt that not good? Jackson was pretty good, Turkoglu we know what happened, and Crawford is a pretty good scorer.