PDA

View Full Version : Imagine You are a Player

Hellcrooner
09-26-2008, 01:56 PM
Forget about postions it doe sto matter, forget about current rosters current GM or owners or if the team is now a contedner or a scrub just take into consediretion THE TEAM as a whole with past history legends , the city where it plays etc

How would you feel about Playing in each of them? Whic would be your dream . wich your nightmare?

DREAM:
1 LAKERS: My Dream come true, Shirt 35 to go on with the successfull series of 32, 33, 34.

WOULD LOVE TO:

2 KNICKS: Well not Lakers, but Great City, Great fans and classy .

3 SIXERS: id Be honored to sport the same shirt that Sitr Charles, DR J or Moses Malone.

4 MAVERICKS: I loved the team in the 80s Blackman was THE MAN, Cuban can Pay me enough to forget about being in Hostile with foreigners TExas.

5 WARRIORS: Historic Franchise and you live near San Francisco wich is an interesting place.

6 NEW ORLEANS, i Just love the City, well i love the city i met in 1993, i dont know if there is much still standing but still Jazz and Mardi Grass and Cajun spice , I woudl feel Comfortable.

WOULD ENJOY:

7 CLIPPERS: Well... at least you come to live in L.a, i like the city....

8 CAVALIERS: I alwaysliked them i would like to get the job that PRice daugherty and nance failed Done.

9 PISTONS: A True Classic, not the best city to live in but the team sweats History.

10 HAWKS, id die to wear a Nique wilkins era Throwback in given nights, Fond Memoryes.

11 ROCKETS: Red is a good colour and their fans are one of the best.

WOULD DEAL WELL WITH:

12 BULLS: Im fed up of all the MJ blind praising, but still nice city to live in and oe of the greatest teams.

13 CELTICS: well ive hated them with all my guts for all my life but i guess after a time i could feel the tradition, Pierce style.

14 NUGGETS: Things to do in Denver when you are dead....

15 KINGS: I like the quiet city and Classy Uniforms.

16 SPURS: I love the city and have great respect for the organisation.

17 HEAT: I could feel somehow attached to the Spanic COmmunity and enjoy beig an idol for people who speak my language.

WELL, UH OH, OK for some time...:

18 BLAZERS: My girl likes nature, there is a lot of it in oregon, not a bad team.

19 BUCKS: I respect Kareem and Big O, but still not an instant favourite of mine.

20 SUNS: Too hot there , but they always seem to eb contending, not a bad option.

21 NETS: They seem to always suck and NJ is BOOORINGGGG.

PLEASE TRADE ME SOON:

22 JAZZ: Too mormon , i wouldnt fit there with all the crazy rules and prohibitos...

23 BOBCATS: No history at All, Wouldnt hate it but far away form a desired destiny.

24 WIZZARDS: Until they become again the Bullets, i have no bussines missing there.

I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATET IT I WANNA DIE:

25 THUNDER: I used to like Seattle, im mad at them , mid of america isnt nice for Foreigners If tehy drafted me i woudl be pressing to eb traded.

26 MAGIC: ALways dsiliked the name and Uniform, and Orlando is an Old Mans museum.

27 PACERS: MIdeastern and White supremacist rednecks... No thanks.

28 MEMPHIS: How many times can you visit Graceland until you hate it with all your guts?

29 WOLVES: I dont want to wear horrible uniforms and freeze my weenie for 6 months a year!!!

NO DEAL ILL SIGN WITH SOME GREEK/RUSSIAN TEAM FOR BIG BUCK:

30 RAPTORS: Under No Circumstances i would play for Barney Boys, ID rather play in europe.

Dol-Fan
09-26-2008, 02:04 PM
This thread should be closed now, I'm pulling out the crystal ball and seeing ALOT of fights.

Hellcrooner
09-26-2008, 02:11 PM
why? yu just express your opinion.

Dol-Fan
09-26-2008, 02:31 PM
why? yu just express your opinion.

It's a thread for telling people why you want to play with your favourite team, and those that you appreciate, and for bashing the cities and teams of other people on the board. For example, the comment you made about the Pacers won't go over well.

But for the record, I would play for any team in the NBA. They're paying me millions to play a game I love and I'd do what I could to help them win.

MiamiHeat
09-26-2008, 02:32 PM
you sir have alot of time in your hand

JermanJaysFan
09-26-2008, 02:41 PM
It's a thread for telling people why you want to play with your favourite team, and those that you appreciate, and for bashing the cities and teams of other people on the board. For example, the comment you made about the Pacers won't go over well.

But for the record, I would play for any team in the NBA. They're playing me millions to play a game I love and I'd do what I could to help them win.

Exactly what my response was going to be. Of course, I would be even more ecstatic to play in Toronto becuase I have lived around TO my whole life, but whatever. I would be exceedingly happy to play in any city.

23LBJCleBrowns
09-26-2008, 03:18 PM
I would love to play for The Cavs. I would want to win my hometown a championship. There is no team I would hate to play for, I would get payed lots of money to do what I love.

_Sn1P3r_
09-26-2008, 04:19 PM
I'd love to pay for Toronto seeing as that I live in Toronto. I'd also love to play for Miami, Orlando, LA, and etc. Those were from the top of my head.

hdxstunts1
09-26-2008, 05:17 PM
-Dream
Bulls
-Love to play for
Detroit
Orlando
Utah
Boston
-Dont care about anyone else!
-Oh yeah, never in a million years would i sign with the lakers, hate them with a passion, no offense to lakers fans i just hate that organization alot!

Vidball
09-26-2008, 05:22 PM
Dream: Lakers
Love to play for: Utah, San Antonio

lovingTO
09-26-2008, 05:24 PM
Raptors #30 eh? Now I understand why you alwaysss rip the raptors in posts when you get the chance.

Toronto #1
Everyone else #2

I'd just love to play in the nba.

cuttygiantsfan
09-26-2008, 05:24 PM
dream:
spurs
love to:
warriors
celtics
heat
bulls
dont want to:
t-wolves
lakers (would HAVE to live in dodgerland)
knicks
mavs