PDA

View Full Version : Which Team Names would you change?

SAVAGE CLAW
09-25-2008, 10:34 PM
Some names are too Stupid, or were taken after an stupid fashion decision ( like a certain Jurassic movie ;)) Some names do not make Sense after moving the team....

Wich Ones would you change?

Knicks: NO

Celtics: NO

Sixers: NO

Nets:....Brooklyn Nets...im not sure ,Maybe.

Raptros: FOR SURE, maybe go classic and call them Huskies?.

Wizzards: To crap with Political Correction they are the BULLETS!!!.

Bobcats: HORNETS, colours and history, it had NO sense to take the Hornets to NO and then give a new franchise to Cha, The new team should have been put directly in New Orleans .

Heat: NO

Magic: NO

Hawks: NO

Bulls: NO

Pistons: NO

Bukcs: NO

Cavs: NO

Pacers : NO

Grizzlies: yes in fact i propose they TRADE the name and colours with the Utah JAZZ.

Mavs: No

Spurs: No

Rockets: No

HOrnets: Yes send name to Charlotte and use new name like Bourbons.

Lakers: No

Clippers: No

Kings: No

Suns: No

Warriors: No

ThundeR: Go back to where they REALLY belong and being the Sonics.

Blazers: No

Jazz: Trade with Grizzlies.

WolveS: .....No.......

NUggets: NO

Dol-Fan
09-25-2008, 10:50 PM
Raptors should definately be the Huskies, but the only reason they aren't is because back in 1994 the creators of the team were having trouble finding a way to call them the Huskies without completely stealing the unis and logos of the T'Wolves.

New Orleans should be the Jazz again, Wizards should be the Bullets, Grizzlies should be back in Vancouver where the name actually fits and the fan base was 10X stronger.

The Utah Mormons :laugh2: You knew it was coming.

cmellofan15
09-25-2008, 10:50 PM
Denver Miners????
Denver Mountaineers???

J$mo0th_3o5
09-25-2008, 10:52 PM
Memphis Jazz not bad....

cmellofan15
09-25-2008, 10:54 PM
Why wasn't New Orleans the Jazz?//

LAKERMANIA
09-25-2008, 11:02 PM
Washington Bullets

change the clippers to Anaheim or San Diego

I would put the OKC Thunder back in Seattle as the Sonics, but if had to change their names i like the Barons better

Beno7500
09-25-2008, 11:12 PM
Clippers need to be moved, and The Wizards should be the bUllets

Kyle N.
09-25-2008, 11:12 PM
I'm not trying to be insulting to the team, but what is a "knick" anyway?

Kings Faithful
09-25-2008, 11:13 PM

Actually i believe it was originally, then the Jazz franchise relocated to Utah.

Kings Faithful
09-25-2008, 11:15 PM
I'm not trying to be insulting to the team, but what is a "knick" anyway?

A Knickerbocker.... Its a word they use to describe long time New York families. Its also the name of a fictional New York character and a type of clothing. It has a few other meanings as well...but just look it up on wikipedia.

JMan17
09-25-2008, 11:27 PM
Sixers to SEXers
Hornets to Whorenets
Spurs to Sperms

lol just kidding :D

RAPS424
09-25-2008, 11:52 PM
[QUOTE=Dol-Fan;6769874]Raptors should definately be the Huskies, but the only reason they aren't is because back in 1994 the creators of the team were having trouble finding a way to call them the Huskies without completely stealing the unis and logos of the T'Wolves.

so in other words.. they shouldnt be the huskies... coz.. its very similar to the t-wolves..the team was named by way of a vote by the public.. and raptors...is what the fans voted for...]so why should it be changed again? because "Savage Claw" doenst like it..? but lakers..(is that even a word?) knicks...(i think that means a pair of shorts )(the 76ers, a number.. yea great name), bucks..very intimidating animal...the pacers?? what.? they pace themselves throughout the game? ..Raptors are intimidating.. vicious creatures. that win pretty much any fight they would be in... a symbol of fierce winners.... sounds like a good name to me..

SAVAGE CLAW
09-25-2008, 11:58 PM
^whatever but please kill barney for good, change the mascot (better eliminate it) quit it from the logo and from every where leave just the name and the....Savage Claw :D as the logo and then it would look half-right.

29$JerZ
09-26-2008, 12:09 AM

Nice Sig :)

homestarunner93
09-26-2008, 12:15 AM
You must be kidding me about the Bobcats/Hornets thing. Charlotte kicked George Shinn out of town way before the Bobcats were even thought of. You have no idea what you are talking about saying NO should've been given the expansion team, because the idea of it didn't come around for awhile after the Hornets left. You mention the Hornet's history in Charlotte in your post, but you obviously don't know half of it.

Dol-Fan
09-26-2008, 12:22 AM
so in other words.. they shouldnt be the huskies... coz.. its very similar to the t-wolves..the team was named by way of a vote by the public.. and raptors...is what the fans voted for...]so why should it be changed again? because "Savage Claw" doenst like it..? but lakers..(is that even a word?) knicks...(i think that means a pair of shorts )(the 76ers, a number.. yea great name), bucks..very intimidating animal...the pacers?? what.? they pace themselves throughout the game? ..Raptors are intimidating.. vicious creatures. that win pretty much any fight they would be in... a symbol of fierce winners.... sounds like a good name to me..

Lakers were originally in Minneapolis, isn't Minnesota the land of a thousand lakes? Knicks is a cool name, just like the Red/White Sox... a name doesn't need to be 'intimidating' to be cool. By that reasoning the Celtics and many others would have bad names.

Yes, they should be the Huskies, that was the name of Toronto's team way back in the day. The problem is that the people in charge of the matter were too stupid to find a way to portray the name in a way that didn't resemble the T'Wolves.

Jonathan2323
09-26-2008, 12:29 AM
Memphis jazz and Utah Grizzlies:up:

y2hitman
09-26-2008, 12:37 AM
Nobody's brought up the Fact that there's No Lakes in LA(La Lakers) !!! As far as the names go Utah Memphis and New Orleans Should do a 3 way swap for names!! Utah Grizzles New orleans Jazz and the Memphis Hornets !! Also Change the LA clippers either the anaheim Clippers or Cal Clippers just to get them away from being 2nd fiddle to the Lakers !!!

Dol-Fan
09-26-2008, 12:39 AM
Nobody's brought up the Fact that there's No Lakes in LA(La Lakers) !!! As far as the names go Utah Memphis and New Orleans Should do a 3 way swap for names!! Utah Grizzles New orleans Jazz and the Memphis Hornets !! Also Change the LA clippers either the anaheim Clippers or Cal Clippers just to get them away from being 2nd fiddle to the Lakers !!!

Lakers were originally in Minneapolis, isn't Minnesota the land of a thousand lakes?

^^

Tom81
09-26-2008, 06:19 AM
Clippers need to be moved, and The Wizards should be the bUllets

yeah

Raps18-19 Champ
09-26-2008, 09:26 AM
Some names are too Stupid, or were taken after an stupid fashion decision ( like a certain Jurassic movie ;)) Some names do not make Sense after moving the team....

Wich Ones would you change?

Knicks: NO

Celtics: NO

Sixers: NO

Nets:....Brooklyn Nets...im not sure ,Maybe.

Raptros: FOR SURE, maybe go classic and call them Huskies?.

Wizzards: To crap with Political Correction they are the BULLETS!!!.

Bobcats: HORNETS, colours and history, it had NO sense to take the Hornets to NO and then give a new franchise to Cha, The new team should have been put directly in New Orleans .

Heat: NO

Magic: NO

Hawks: NO

Bulls: NO

Pistons: NO

Bukcs: NO

Cavs: NO

Pacers : NO

Grizzlies: yes in fact i propose they TRADE the name and colours with the Utah JAZZ.

Mavs: No

Spurs: No

Rockets: No

HOrnets: Yes send name to Charlotte and use new name like Bourbons.

Lakers: No

Clippers: No

Kings: No

Suns: No

Warriors: No

ThundeR: Go back to where they REALLY belong and being the Sonics.

Blazers: No

WolveS: .....No.......

NUggets: NO

Raptors are sick name.
Screw huskies

heyman321
09-26-2008, 09:28 AM
Lakers were originally in Minneapolis, isn't Minnesota the land of a thousand lakes? Knicks is a cool name, just like the Red/White Sox... a name doesn't need to be 'intimidating' to be cool. By that reasoning the Celtics and many others would have bad names.

Yes, they should be the Huskies, that was the name of Toronto's team way back in the day. The problem is that the people in charge of the matter were too stupid to find a way to portray the name in a way that didn't resemble the T'Wolves.

The Raptors name is fine. If people were so upset about it, the name would have been changed years ago. Just because you and savage claw think Huskies is the better name, doesn't make it better. As the other person said, your name need a bit of pizzaz to it. You know how bad it would sound if the Toronto franchise was called The Toronto Huskies or the Toronto Terriers? How can you not admit that "the Toronto Raptors" has more zing to it?

JJ81
09-26-2008, 09:38 AM
Charlotte Bobcats - Rubbish City Name, Rubbish Team Name

Dol-Fan
09-26-2008, 09:38 AM
The Raptors name is fine. If people were so upset about it, the name would have been changed years ago. Just because you and savage claw think Huskies is the better name, doesn't make it better. As the other person said, your name need a bit of pizzaz to it. You know how bad it would sound if the Toronto franchise was called The Toronto Huskies or the Toronto Terriers? How can you not admit that "the Toronto Raptors" has more zing to it?

Why does a name need to have 'zing' to make it good? The Toronto Huskies were the ORIGINAL TORONTO NBA TEAM. It would bring a classic feel, may I state again, that Celtics, Lakers, Pacers, Cavaliers, Spurs, Mavericks etc don't have 'zing' but they are very cool names. And no you are wrong, it would not have been changed years ago because as I have said over and over again, the marketing team was hard-pressed to find a way to display the team name without 'ripping off' the T'Wolves, so they opened it up to a contest rather than going with a real name.

Toronto Huskies is much different than Terriers, don't even use that in the same sentence.

The Raptors name is a result of a silly Jurassic Park trend. I love my team but the name is somewhat undesireable.

JermanJaysFan
09-26-2008, 09:47 AM
^whatever but please kill barney for good, change the mascot (better eliminate it) quit it from the logo and from every where leave just the name and the....Savage Claw :D as the logo and then it would look half-right.

He pretty much is done already. He is gone from all the jerseys and even from centre court, with this replacing it:
http://sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=vfq83peghuo82pbe32g9qyye3

The only Raptor really remaining is the guy that runs around in the suit at half time. They have come a long way from this: http://sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=cl16bb719kilb7l1kcozx6uuh

ShaunRiching9
09-26-2008, 10:17 AM
NBA needs to get out of Memphis and put them back in Vancouver

heyman321
09-26-2008, 10:19 AM
Why does a name need to have 'zing' to make it good? The Toronto Huskies were the ORIGINAL TORONTO NBA TEAM. It would bring a classic feel, may I state again, that Celtics, Lakers, Pacers, Cavaliers, Spurs, Mavericks etc don't have 'zing' but they are very cool names. And no you are wrong, it would not have been changed years ago because as I have said over and over again, the marketing team was hard-pressed to find a way to display the team name without 'ripping off' the T'Wolves, so they opened it up to a contest rather than going with a real name.

Toronto Huskies is much different than Terriers, don't even use that in the same sentence.

The Raptors name is a result of a silly Jurassic Park trend. I love my team but the name is somewhat undesireable.

HOW is the name undesirable? If you didn't understand what I said, zing basically means cool. Raptors is a very good name. Why would you honestly want Huskies as the name? That's a terrible name. Toronto Huskies? And no, I am not wrong, I KNOW that there was a contest held to determine the franchise name. Terriers, T-Rexes, Scorpions, were among names that were possibilities but Raptors was chosen and that's a very good name. Can you honestly say that Raptors name is worse than others in the association? The Raptors shouldn't be changed just because it isn't the original name. By all accounts then should Minnesota, New Jersey, Utah, New Orleans, Los Angeles, Philadelphia either get their old names back and/or have the expansion cities re-name themselves? No. The names are fine as it is.

Btw, you are talking like I'm from Jupiter. I am from Toronto, 15 minutes away from the Air Canada Centre.

Dol-Fan
09-26-2008, 10:33 AM
HOW is the name undesirable? If you didn't understand what I said, zing basically means cool. Raptors is a very good name. Why would you honestly want Huskies as the name? That's a terrible name. Toronto Huskies? And no, I am not wrong, I KNOW that there was a contest held to determine the franchise name. Terriers, T-Rexes, Scorpions, were among names that were possibilities but Raptors was chosen and that's a very good name. Can you honestly say that Raptors name is worse than others in the association? The Raptors shouldn't be changed just because it isn't the original name. By all accounts then should Minnesota, New Jersey, Utah, New Orleans, Los Angeles, Philadelphia either get their old names back and/or have the expansion cities re-name themselves? No. The names are fine as it is.

Btw, you are talking like I'm from Jupiter. I am from Toronto, 15 minutes away from the Air Canada Centre.

I never said you were wrong about anything :confused: I would expect you to know that they held a contest, I'm just saying that it is a silly way to choose a name. We have differing opinions and you are getting all worked up. I will admit this, all of the contest names were awful and Raptors was by far the best of those. The Toronto Hogs? Terriers? T-Rex? :laugh2:

I like the classic feel to a name, I guess that's where we differ, I don't like knowing that our team name came from a Jurassic Park trend that has absolutely nothing to do with the city, that's not to say that Huskies does have anything to do with Toronto but I like the heritage feel to it.

pebloemer
09-26-2008, 10:49 AM

I have to agree with Dol-Fan on this one. The Raptors name was nothing more than the result of a fad that really had nothing to do with Toronto. Aren't the names supposed to relate to the city in some way? (ie. Maple Leafs). The name is supposed to represent the team you are playing for. How does a Raptor represent Toronto in any way? What pride is there for fans when they look at the Jersey and see a Raptor?

Cool? A name should be cool? I think there should be much more to deciding on a name than an ever-changing culture of cool. Picking on name on those grounds will give you a name that is amazing for 2 years and lame for the rest of your life. I would prefer a name with lasting appeal.

Hawkeye15
09-26-2008, 01:13 PM
Lakers and Jazz should change. Their names made sense with where the franchises started, but no longer.

rabzouz 96
09-26-2008, 02:13 PM
bobcats and thunder are horrible names.

jimbobjarree
09-26-2008, 02:49 PM
yeah Utah Grizzlies would make more sense, but the Grizzlies have been so lame over the years I wouldn't welcome it...Jazz is cooler

MiamiHeat
09-26-2008, 02:51 PM
N.O Jazz
Utah Hornets
OKC ThunderCats
:)

23LBJCleBrowns
09-26-2008, 03:04 PM
This is stupid.

Dol-Fan
09-26-2008, 03:11 PM
This is stupid.

if you don't like it, don't bother posting. Be productive ;)

MiamiHeat
09-26-2008, 03:14 PM
This is stupid.

have u seen what you post?
with your ******** homer post

homestarunner93
09-26-2008, 03:19 PM

England- Stupid Country
JJ81- Stupid Poster

Don't insult my team, *****!

jimbobjarree
09-26-2008, 03:35 PM
oh c'mon man, its lamer than england...its a bit girly...and bobcats lol

heyman321
09-26-2008, 03:55 PM
I never said you were wrong about anything :confused: I would expect you to know that they held a contest, I'm just saying that it is a silly way to choose a name. We have differing opinions and you are getting all worked up. I will admit this, all of the contest names were awful and Raptors was by far the best of those. The Toronto Hogs? Terriers? T-Rex? :laugh2:

I like the classic feel to a name, I guess that's where we differ, I don't like knowing that our team name came from a Jurassic Park trend that has absolutely nothing to do with the city, that's not to say that Huskies does have anything to do with Toronto but I like the heritage feel to it.

Acutally, you did say I was wrong. "And no you are wrong, it would not have been changed years ago because as I have said over and over again...." I'm not getting worked up in any way, I'm just arguing your post. But whatever, let's not fight, let's just get ready for the upcoming Raptors season. It will be bada$$. LET'S GO RAPTORS.

heyman321
09-26-2008, 03:58 PM
I have to agree with Dol-Fan on this one. The Raptors name was nothing more than the result of a fad that really had nothing to do with Toronto. Aren't the names supposed to relate to the city in some way? (ie. Maple Leafs). The name is supposed to represent the team you are playing for. How does a Raptor represent Toronto in any way? What pride is there for fans when they look at the Jersey and see a Raptor?

Cool? A name should be cool? I think there should be much more to deciding on a name than an ever-changing culture of cool. Picking on name on those grounds will give you a name that is amazing for 2 years and lame for the rest of your life. I would prefer a name with lasting appeal.

Why does a team name have to relate to the franchise directly? LA doesn't have that many lakes, the Bobcats were named because the owner's name was Bob, and I don't think that Utah has any jazz roots. Plus, Raptors is a very good name with lasting appeal, when I think Toronto Raptors, I don't think Jurassic Park, nor do I think anyone else does. I think of Chris Bosh lighting up the opponent. But whatever, I don't want to argue anymore, I'm just excited that i just got my driver's license today and for the upcoming raptors season. :D LET'S GO RAPTORS!

_Sn1P3r_
09-26-2008, 04:20 PM
NO Jazz
OKC Barons

Those are what I would change.

b_russ
09-26-2008, 05:29 PM
m

JordansBulls
09-26-2008, 05:36 PM
Los Angeles Magic sounds good.

Or instead of Denver Nuggets, say the Colorado Mountains.

CB4real
09-26-2008, 06:19 PM
I wish the Raptors were called the Toronto Dragons, that's a pimpin name.....

RAPS424
09-26-2008, 06:59 PM
[QUOTE=pebloemer;6773959]I have to agree with Dol-Fan on this one. The Raptors name was nothing more than the result of a fad that really had nothing to do with Toronto. Aren't the names supposed to relate to the city in some way? (ie. Maple Leafs). The name is supposed to represent the team you are playing for. How does a Raptor represent Toronto in any way? What pride is there for fans when they look at the Jersey and see a Raptor?

OK.. SO HOW MANY TEAMS IN THE NBA HAVE NAMES REPRESENTING THEIR CITY.. LIKE NEW JERSEY NETS..OR HORNETS.. OR GRIZZLIES..OR KNICKS.. OR BUCKS..OR..WIZARDS..OR MAGIC...OR THE BULLS.. WHAT A RIDICULOUS ARGUMENT.. THE LIST GOES ON BY THE WAY..NONE OF THOSE NAMES HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE CITY.. AND..THE POPULAR VOTE..BY THE FANS THEMSELVES PICKED RAPTORS...... SO I WOULD HAVE TO SAY..THAT THE MAJORITY OF THE FANS..PREFER THE NAME.."THE RAPTORS" BASED ON THE RESULT...

RAPS424
09-26-2008, 07:01 PM
Anyways.....lets go raptors!!!!!!!!!!

b_russ
09-26-2008, 07:24 PM
I can understand why no one wants Utah to have the "Jazz" name, however, I don't care for the trading name ideas. Utah Hornets, blah. Utah Grizzlies, Utah has a minor leage hockey team already named the Grizzlies that residents of Utah are already familiar with so I don't think that would work. What they could do though is swap with New Orleans Saints for those of you that like the linking a city to it's cultural roots (Utah Saints?, New Orleans Jazz?) Personally I love the name Jazz and for me it sounds okay saying Utah Jazz. Salt Lake City has an anually jazz music festival each year that's pretty big so it's not like it doesn't completely fit with Utah. But at the same time I wouldn't be offended if they came up with an original sounding name for the team. Something similar to what the Pacer and Knicks have, a classic, timeless name.

SaimoNETS
09-26-2008, 07:57 PM
Washington Bullets!!!

DocUSN
09-26-2008, 08:59 PM

The English named it. The city is named after Charlotte wife of King George III. It used to be your city infact....

Go revolution! Your right you guys suck at naming, maybe we should of thought about doing some renaming after we whoped that red coat ***. Oh well.

barreleffact
09-26-2008, 09:00 PM
i never knew what a laker was

DocUSN
09-26-2008, 09:04 PM
i never knew what a laker was

It orginates from when they were the Minneapolis Lakers, Minnesota is of course the land of a thousand lakes, hence the name, LA didnt shed it when the move went down.

MiamiHeat
09-26-2008, 09:05 PM
A person that likes Lakes
a Laker :)

marlinsfan24
09-26-2008, 09:07 PM
I personally would like the Heat named changed

MiamiHeat
09-26-2008, 09:08 PM
I personally would like the Heat named changed

:speechless:
wow seriously? that name is the shiznits
fits miami perfectly
but yo you live in coral springs?
i live near that

marlinsfan24
09-26-2008, 09:09 PM
:speechless:
wow seriously? that name is the shiznits
fits miami perfectly
but yo you live in coral springs?
i live near that

Ehh,I agree kinda, but I wanna an animal lol

and naw, i just moved to atl :(

MiamiHeat
09-26-2008, 09:12 PM
Ehh,I agree kinda, but I wanna an animal lol

and naw, i just moved to atl :(
wat animal fits miami?

o nvm lol

Hellcrooner
09-27-2008, 09:51 AM
The miami Gators? uhhh ehhhhh Deja vu!!!!

Gilbert>TheRest
09-27-2008, 04:07 PM
washington bullets!!!!!

Epic89
09-27-2008, 05:38 PM
Lakers: Not too many lakes in LA.

Jazz: Largely mormon state who's team is named after one of the most irreverent music forms ever.

Suns: You have to know a thing or two about geology and music history to understand the first two. All you have to do is walk outside to know there's only one Sun.

SAVAGE CLAW
09-27-2008, 10:15 PM
Lakers shoudl be renamed to SIMPSONS.

They are Yellow, and well known HOMERS.

Hellcrooner
09-28-2008, 09:32 AM
^ buhhhh

Blue Tiger
09-28-2008, 04:08 PM
The Lakers name should be changed to the EarthQuakers since they have no lakes in Los Angeles and theres a lot earthquakes in Los Angeles. It's a perfect name for that team and lakes and earthquakes ryme. Los Angeles EarthQuakers should be the name for that team. If the Lakers fans don't like it even if it do make sense how about the Shakers, it shakes in Los Angeles when there's an earthquake. Lake rymes with earthquake and shake, Lakers also rymes with earthquakers and shakers. It would sound like the Los Angeles EarthQuakers or the Los Angeles Shakers.

I have.

cmoneytakemoney
09-28-2008, 04:54 PM

It used to be the New Orleans Jazz but, when the franchise relocated to Utah it should have changed the team name too because the Utah Jazz just doesn't make sense. The Utah Jazz would be the first name I changed. Utah should give the Jazz name back to New Orleans (where it just sounds so right) and come up with a team name that fits the state of Utah.

cmellofan15
09-28-2008, 05:10 PM
Lakers shoudl be renamed to SIMPSONS.

They are Yellow, and well known HOMERS.

GREATEST NAME CHANGE EVER!!!!! :clap:

BarryIsInnocent
09-28-2008, 05:36 PM
San Francisco Warriors. Oakland is a ****** place

heyman321
09-28-2008, 06:53 PM
Lakers: Not too many lakes in LA.

Jazz: Largely mormon state who's team is named after one of the most irreverent music forms ever.

Suns: You have to know a thing or two about geology and music history to understand the first two. All you have to do is walk outside to know there's only one Sun.

@ your suns comment. That is a really dumb comment. Are there Raptors existing in our day? Are there forms of thunder that can play basketball? Wizards surely don't exist, neither do Celtics. Team names don't have to be factual. If a city wanted to, they could name their team the "whatever city Man-Bear-Pigs".

SAVAGE CLAW
09-28-2008, 08:00 PM
^Et TU!!!! Im a Wizzard i just turned a 10 euro Bill in 2 beers and 1 bag of chips

pete_one
09-28-2008, 08:06 PM
I would change the Los Angeles Lakers name to The Minneapolis Lakers of Los Angeles!!

WillisLovechild
09-28-2008, 08:32 PM
Knicks: No.

Celtics: No.

Sixers: No.

Nets: No, their name has to do with basketball.

Raptors: No, it's a solid name for a team. If they think of something better then yes.

Wizards: Kind of a fruity name. Yeah I'd change it, Bullets was better.

Bobcats: I wouldn't change the name, but I would change the uniform. Those things are just plain ugly, well the orange ones at least.

Heat: No.

Magic: No.

Hawks: No.

Bulls: No.

Pistons: No.

Bucks: No.

Cavs: No.

Pacers : No.

Grizzlies: I like the ideo of changing the name with the Jazz, that'd actually be pretty sweet.

Mavs: No.

Spurs: No.

Rockets: No.

Hornets: Eh... maybe give Charlotte the name back and do something related to Mardi Gras or music, but it doesn't bother me.

Lakers: No.

Clippers: No.

Kings: No.

Suns: No.

Warriors: No.

Thunder: I liked the Sonics more.

Blazers: No.

WolveS: No.

NUggets: No.