PDA

View Full Version : Cavs Owner Unhappy With Talk Of James Leaving

NYKnickFanatic
09-25-2008, 07:15 PM
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio -- LeBron James may wear a New York Yankees hat everywhere from his hometown of Akron to Beijing, but Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert thinks rampant speculation that the superstar will leave Cleveland in two years is "an insult to the city."

Gilbert said James has given him no indication that he plans to leave for New York after his contract expires in 2010. He called the talk of his departure nothing more than conjecture from bored sports reporters.

James

"It's kind of an insult to the city of Cleveland in my opinion -- an insult to the Midwest," said Gilbert, who spoke to the media at the Cavaliers' suburban practice facility Thursday, a few days before the team opens training camp.

James has two years remaining on a contract extension he signed with the Cavaliers in July 2006. He has said that he can't see himself playing anywhere else right now, and has declined to address what will happen in two years.

But his fondness for New York has helped prompt speculation that he will leave Cleveland for the New York Knicks or the New Jersey Nets, who are partly owned by his good friend, rap mogul Jay-Z.

James riled Cleveland fans last October when he attended an Indians playoff game against New York wearing a Yankees cap. He was wearing one again earlier this month on the sideline of the Dallas Cowboys -- another of his favorite teams -- before the Browns' season opener.

James' loyalty has been questioned by everyone in Cleveland from fans to newspaper columnists to Browns wide receiver Braylon Edwards, who earlier this month said, "LeBron isn't a Cleveland guy. ... who knows if he even likes the Cavaliers?"

Edwards backtracked a few days later, saying it was only a sarcastic joke.

Speculation about James leaving escalated in the national media over the summer as he helped lead the U.S. Olympic basketball team to a gold medal in Beijing.

"People in your profession are very bored on both sides of the country. There's no basketball going on so they write this stuff," Gilbert said.

Discussions on a contract extension for James are still two summers away, said Gilbert, who is entering his fourth season as the Cavs' owner.

"I think we're one of the top organizations in the NBA," Gilbert said. "I think we're going to compete for a championship in the next year or two and we'll worry about that summer when it comes."

Cavaliers general manager Danny Ferry added that he understands the speculation about James in 2010, but that it's not the team's present focus.

"We want to seize the opportunity we have in front of us right now," he said.

The Cavaliers acquired point guard Mo Williams during the offseason, drafted forward J.J. Hickson and are largely returning with the team that lost to eventual champion Boston in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference semifinals last season.

"I think we were literally closer last year than the year before," said Gilbert, referring to their first trip to the NBA finals, in which they were swept by San Antonio.

Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3609246

knicks1214
09-25-2008, 07:16 PM
Is he supposed to be happy? There are many analysts that say that he will end up leaving. Who would want their star player to leave.

NYJNYY4life
09-25-2008, 07:19 PM
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=6110965

#1Mavericksfan
09-25-2008, 07:20 PM
I still don't know why the Cavs haven't filed a tampering charge against the Nets yet, the Cavs better do something before Lebron leaves and really go to the Nets.

23LBJCleBrowns
09-25-2008, 07:37 PM
Dan Gilbert should be mad, LeBron has NEVER EVER YEVER said he was leaving. It's just that sports reporters like to come up with rumors so everyone gets nervous, but only Dan Gilbert knows the Truth about LeBron...

philab
09-25-2008, 07:41 PM
**** yeah, this is what I've been talking about. The **** ESPN has been pulling for about five years now is borderline tortious -- both to the Cavaliers and the entire city of Cleveland.

I love the "LeBron's fondness for NY" blurb in the article. Not only does one instance not support "fondness," but what on earth does a Yankees hat have to do with anything?

Rome
09-25-2008, 08:01 PM
Is he supposed to be happy? There are many analysts that say that he will end up leaving. Who would want their star player to leave.

Especially of of the top 3 players in the league. I'd be pissed to but what do you expect?? Cava are gonna have to compete in the East or James is gooooooooone :eyebrow:

Cavs_Fan24
09-25-2008, 08:11 PM
He should be mad. Its is an insult because its sooo far away, that its almost impossible to tell what will happen. I mean, it seems closer then its is. Think of it this way, after another ENTIRE season, this off-season, then another year, thats a long time and by then the Cavs will have surrounded James will a solid supporting cast and he will end up signing a longer-term contract. At least thats what i think...

cmellofan15
09-25-2008, 08:23 PM
Dan Gilbert should be mad, LeBron has NEVER EVER YEVER said he was leaving. It's just that sports reporters like to come up with rumors so everyone gets nervous, but only Dan Gilbert knows the Truth about LeBron...

I think Daniel Gibson knows he's gay too...

Kyben36
09-25-2008, 08:36 PM
I realy dont understand where this " he wants NY " stuff came up. is this becasue he wore a Yankees hat. NO offense, but nearly half the world is Yankees fans. He is a Cleaveland Boy. I realy dont think its about Publicity either. Becasue he made that franchise and Nearly hald the world would take him over Kobe. ( maybe a lil less than Half now )

Could anyone explain to me why he would want to go to NY.

knicks1214
09-25-2008, 08:39 PM
It's because he would get paid more by Nike and his other endorsers if he played in a bigger market.

MiamiHeat
09-25-2008, 08:42 PM
Lebron is staying
he will be hated by his own home state
that sucks

23LBJCleBrowns
09-25-2008, 09:04 PM
Of course the Knicks fan has to bring up the Nike contract thing. I don't even know if the Nike thing is true, if somebody can show me a link then maybe I would believe it, but as of right now LeBron leaving doesn't Matter. That's two years away!

cmstophe
09-25-2008, 09:34 PM
I don't blame him for being pissed, I'd be pissed too. It's an insult to the city of Cleveland to have all these people saying Cleveland doesn't deserve a star like Lebron and that he should leave. I'd be pretty offended if I were him too.

That said, I wish this wasn't posted. These forums are full of Cavs/Cleveland haters and this thread will draw them like flies on crap.

NYKnickFanatic
09-25-2008, 09:40 PM
I don't blame him for being pissed, I'd be pissed too. It's an insult to the city of Cleveland to have all these people saying Cleveland doesn't deserve a star like Lebron and that he should leave. I'd be pretty offended if I were him too.

That said, I wish this wasn't posted. These forums are full of Cavs/Cleveland haters and this thread will draw them like flies on crap.

I have no problem with the Cavs.

Thats actually my second favorite team, because of Lebron.

cubulls
09-25-2008, 09:53 PM

LeBron is handling this like a professional. With two years left, he isn't going to make it obvious that he is going somewhere else. He is saying all the right things and biding his time. Come 2010, he will rip out the hearts of everyone in Cleveland by moving on to a better team. He will be branded a traitor but its a small price to pay to make top dollar and win a championship...

23LBJCleBrowns
09-25-2008, 09:58 PM
I am very insulted by this thread. I am a huge Cleveland Fan and if any of you have read the Cap Space Article in the Cleveland Cavaliers Forum, you will know why LeBron is going to re-sign with the Cavs. All of you people that say that LeBron is going to leave are bums. Why don't you make a thread that says "Where do you think Kobe's going?" He is a free agent next year. Well since everybody wants to know about LeBron I think that means LeBron is better than Kobe.

JOSETHEALLSTAR
09-25-2008, 09:59 PM
he never said he was leaving

Gmen824
09-25-2008, 10:08 PM
He'll make 50 mill, in Europe.

oshea225
09-25-2008, 10:10 PM
I am very insulted by this thread. I am a huge Cleveland Fan and if any of you have read the Cap Space Article in the Cleveland Cavaliers Forum, you will know why LeBron is going to re-sign with the Cavs. All of you people that say that LeBron is going to leave are bums. Why don't you make a thread that says "Where do you think Kobe's going?" He is a free agent next year. Well since everybody wants to know about LeBron I think that means LeBron is better than Kobe.

*biggest homer everrr*

cmellofan15
09-25-2008, 10:12 PM
*biggest homer everrr*

Read my homerisms

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274955&page=2

I think they might be better

23LBJCleBrowns
09-25-2008, 10:18 PM
This is a stupid thread.

oshea225
09-25-2008, 10:19 PM
Read my homerisms

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274955&page=2

I think they might be better

lmao ya man i was reading those before, good *****. see the difference is, his is legitimate homerism. while yours is funny lol. it gets so annoying, everytime i see 23LBJCleBrowns, i know its going to be something about how great lebron is. hes my favorite player, but no matter what, he goes with him every time.

Kiss Ma Grits
09-25-2008, 11:44 PM
It's because he would get paid more by Nike and his other endorsers if he played in a bigger market.

In 2007 Lebron was the third highest paid endorsed athlete in the world (Behind Phil Mickleson and Tiger Woods). He was number one in the nba. Don't be so gullable dude. Outside of Newspaper articles you can't find any sources from Nike directly quoting that they would do so. Cause it's nothing for Lebron to drop Nike and sign with Reebok.

cmstophe
09-25-2008, 11:46 PM
I have no problem with the Cavs.

Thats actually my second favorite team, because of Lebron.

No offense, but they're your second favorite team because of Lebron, and only because you have a false sense of "assurance" that he is coming to the KNICKS in 2010. I'm not trying to be mean, just saying...you do not "like" Cleveland, you do not "like" the Cavs, you like Lebron.

Or I might be wrong, but I'm just going by what you just told me.

29$JerZ
09-25-2008, 11:50 PM
LeBron never stated he planned on leaving. He said he loves Cleveland. All this LeBron to NY or NJ are all the media hyping up anything tat seems possible of LeBron leaving.

As for New York getting LeBron, it won't work in a simple Free Aent Signing. He would have to not opt out and become a FA in 2011when the Knicks have literally al the Cap in the world available because of Zach's and Jared huge expiring that year. So their is a thought for you Cleveland fans. Lebron staying in 2010 to see if Cleveland is the right place for him and if not h chooses to sign with NY. Seems more reasonable.

Kiss Ma Grits
09-25-2008, 11:59 PM
LeBron never stated he planned on leaving. He said he loves Cleveland. All this LeBron to NY or NJ are all the media hyping up anything tat seems possible of LeBron leaving.

As for New York getting LeBron, it won't work in a simple Free Aent Signing. He would have to not opt out and become a FA in 2011when the Knicks have literally al the Cap in the world available because of Zach's and Jared huge expiring that year. So their is a thought for you Cleveland fans. Lebron staying in 2010 to see if Cleveland is the right place for him and if not h chooses to sign with NY. Seems more reasonable.

If Cleveland is a right place for him??? What, is the region that he grew up in not good enough? That's what Dan was getting at as far as it being annoying. The New York front offices has done absolutely nothing to show me nor anyone else that if he did go there that they're capable of putting a championship supporting cast around him. They passed on a point guard after watching how stagnant the Cleveland offense had been without one by drafting a guy who plays the SAME exact position as Lebron. The keep trading for and signing players to these outrageous contracts. Their lousy drafting talent. I highly doubt that New York could get Lebron that ring if he can't get it in Cleveland.

29$JerZ
09-26-2008, 12:06 AM
If Cleveland is a right place for him??? What, is the region that he grew up in not good enough? That's what Dan was getting at as far as it being annoying. The New York front offices has done absolutely nothing to show me nor anyone else that if he did go there that they're capable of putting a championship supporting cast around him. They passed on a point guard after watching how stagnant the Cleveland offense had been without one by drafting a guy who plays the SAME exact position as Lebron. The keep trading for and signing players to these outrageous contracts. Their lousy drafting talent. I highly doubt that New York could get Lebron that ring if he can't get it in Cleveland.

Well I was referring to the people who believe LBJ will be in a NYK jersey :)
I aid the only logical way for him to go here without any bias comments since I'm a New Yorker is if he doesn't opt out, gives Cleveland 1 last chance to win him a title.

Cleveland FO has done an ok job at best with LeBron but they are still no where need Championship material. LeBron can only take them so far by himself.

As for NY it's a question that needs to be asked. Which tea in 2010 looks better?

Mo Williams
Delonte West
LeBron James
Ben Wallace/AV
Big Z

vs

2009/2010 PG
Jamal Crawford/ Nate Robinson
LeBron James / Wilson Chandler
Danillo Gallinari/ David Lee
Eddy Curry

Honestly LeBron has a lot more offensive help in NY. However Cleveland is the better defensive team. Would LBJ succeed on a NY squad that can take pressure off him vs a Cleveland team where he is the only star?

Beno7500
09-26-2008, 12:10 AM
The owner needs to shut his mouth.

JMan17
09-26-2008, 12:12 AM
LeBron never stated he planned on leaving.

never stated he was staying either, guess we are on an impasse ;)

Kiss Ma Grits
09-26-2008, 12:13 AM
Well I was referring to the people who believe LBJ will be in a NYK jersey :)
I aid the only logical way for him to go here without any bias comments since I'm a New Yorker is if he doesn't opt out, gives Cleveland 1 last chance to win him a title.

Cleveland FO has done an ok job at best with LeBron but they are still no where need Championship material. LeBron can only take them so far by himself.

As for NY it's a question that needs to be asked. Which tea in 2010 looks better?

Mo Williams
Delonte West
LeBron James
Ben Wallace/AV
Big Z

vs

2009/2010 PG
Jamal Crawford/ Nate Robinson
LeBron James / Wilson Chandler
Danillo Gallinari/ David Lee
Eddy Curry

Honestly LeBron has a lot more offensive help in NY. However Cleveland is the better defensive team. Would LBJ succeed on a NY squad that can take pressure off him vs a Cleveland team where he is the only star?

A whole lot can happen in 2 years lol. Z and Wallace will be long gone. Cleveland would have drafted 4 new players to the team, not to mention trades and free agent signings, and who knows how'll any of those rookies will turn out. By 2010, cleveland will have enough money to sign another max contract rather they have Lebron or not. Who would that player be? No one knows. By 2010, Detroit and Boston won't be the Class of the East, Brand and O'Neal will be 31/32 years old, and who knows what kind of financial condition anyone else will be in. EVERYONE won't be able to create cap space for their franchises.

Kiss Ma Grits
09-26-2008, 12:14 AM
never stated he was staying either, guess we are on an impasse ;)

You're right, he just stated how happy he was in cleveland but that doesn't account for much when you have people living in fantasy land.:rolleyes:

JMan17
09-26-2008, 12:16 AM
you what, i'm just gonna say this (which is a hypothetical)

"lets say, if Chris Bosh was all of a sudden traded, nobody panics (or at least nobody makes a fuss about it for a year). But if a player like Lebron James were all of a sudden in rumors of leaving or being traded, EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR MINDS!"

Take it from the Dark Knight :D

29$JerZ
09-26-2008, 12:17 AM
A whole lot can happen in 2 years lol. Z and Wallace will be long gone. Cleveland would have drafted 4 new players to the team, not to mention trades and free agent signings, and who knows how'll any of those rookies will turn out. By 2010, cleveland will have enough money to sign another max contract rather they have Lebron or not. Who would that player be? No one knows. By 2010, Detroit and Boston won't be the Class of the East, Brand and O'Neal will be 31/32 years old, and who knows what kind of financial condition anyone else will be in. EVERYONE won't be able to create cap space for their franchises.

Your right. Both teams will add new players, loe players and alot can happen in 2 years. I don't believe LBJ will go to NYK, just stating the possibility.

Also Cleveland can offer a max contract but so can the Knicks in 2011 :D
Mike D'Antoni + Knicks Young Core + Madison Square Garden = Fun Time to be the Big Name in New York.

Kiss Ma Grits
09-26-2008, 12:18 AM
The owner needs to shut his mouth.

Take your own advice. You just wasted a post.........and I did too by replying to you

JMan17
09-26-2008, 12:19 AM
You're right, he just stated how happy he was in cleveland but that doesn't account for much when you have people living in fantasy land.:rolleyes:

of course would say he is "happy" being here. So did many players, so was Ai, he was happy with living in philly, but look what happened?

i guess since cavs fans get pissed about hearing about this news since most think that he is the only one that can ever win a ring for the rings and no one else, ever...they need to defend him as much as possible.

JMan17
09-26-2008, 12:24 AM
Take your own advice. You just wasted a post.........and I did too by replying to you

what's wrong with a person saying the owner needs to shut up?

you know what? I THINK EVERYONE NEEDS TO STFU ABOUT THIS AND WAIT TILL 2010! Because this is just stupid. There is Cavs fans (or people that sucks lebron's ****) who have been only fans of the cavs since 2003 (note kiss ma grits and lebron23 or whatever his name is) there are cavs haters, there are ACTUAL Cavs fans, (kind of hard to find though :rolleyes: ) and etc.

i just want this whole lebron leaving or not thing to just sut down until 2010 comes which it comes in the next 2 YEARS!

Kiss Ma Grits
09-26-2008, 12:24 AM
Your right. Both teams will add new players, loe players and alot can happen in 2 years. I don't believe LBJ will go to NYK, just stating the possibility.

Also Cleveland can offer a max contract but so can the Knicks in 2011 :D
Mike D'Antoni + Knicks Young Core + Madison Square Garden = Fun Time to be the Big Name in New York.

Well Big Name players turn no name teams into big name franchises. The Bulls were an after thought until Jordan arrived. JORDAN made Chicago the same way that Duncan made San Antonio. If Lebron wants to be a great he HAS to do it the same way Jordan and the rest have done it. So though I agree with you on there being a "chance" of him leaving I just can't see him doing that to his mystique and legacy. He still has alot of improving to do himself.

JMan17
09-26-2008, 12:28 AM
Well Big Name players turn no name teams into big name franchises. The Bulls were an after thought until Jordan arrived.

the bulls were always a big name franchise. Chicago man! home of the cubs and white sox? Home of the bears? (which i hate by the way) They were always a big name place. Jordon made it BIGGER yes but they were always big.

Cleveland has always been little because none of their franchises are good. At least Chicago had other franchises.

San Antonino only big cause of Duncan? ever heard of a player named David Robinson? I guess not...

Kiss Ma Grits
09-26-2008, 12:29 AM
of course would say he is "happy" being here. So did many players, so was Ai, he was happy with living in philly, but look what happened?

i guess since cavs fans get pissed about hearing about this news since most think that he is the only one that can ever win a ring for the rings and no one else, ever...they need to defend him as much as possible.

Only you would compare a player who was traded to a player who everyone knows is NEVER going to be traded. Two different players, two different cities, two different situations. It just makes no sense lol. AI was happy with the 76ers but they traded him because they probly felt like it wasn't worth dumping so much money into a leader who felt that practice wasn't important.

JMan17
09-26-2008, 12:34 AM
Only you would compare a player who was traded to a player who everyone knows is NEVER going to be traded. Two different players, two different cities, two different situations. It just makes no sense lol. AI was happy with the 76ers but they traded him because they probly felt like it wasn't worth dumping so much money into a leader who felt that practice wasn't important.

huh? how was the situation different? "Only you would compare a player who was traded to a player who everyone knows is NEVER going to be traded." different cities, well obviously, different players, well Ai is considered one of the greats by many fans so since cavs fans consider lebron "the one" i guess it's not that different.

you have no clue why Ai was traded just by saying this statement, not only you're dead wrong about it, but...no wait, i will let you and you're lebron poster take a min to relax together.

Kiss Ma Grits
09-26-2008, 12:36 AM
the bulls were always a big name franchise. Chicago man! home of the cubs and white sox? Home of the bears? (which i hate by the way) They were always a big name place. Jordon made it BIGGER yes but they were always big.

Cleveland has always been little because none of their franchises are good. At least Chicago had other franchises.

San Antonino only big cause of Duncan? ever heard of a player named David Robinson? I guess not...

Name me one great chicago bulls dynasty or team before the arrival of Jordan then? Show me the year and the team.

David Robinson didn't win JACK before Duncan, true or false? If false then show me the year in which Duncan was drafted and Robinson won his first title.

None of Clevelands franchises are good? The Indians have been to the world series twice in the last 10 years and the ALCS four times, The Cavaliers were in the finals just 2 years ago. In that same span: The Cubs have done nothing, The Bears have won nothing, NOR has the bulls done anything. The WhiteSox are the ONLY team to win anything in Chicago.

Do your homework son, do your homework son lol

Kiss Ma Grits
09-26-2008, 12:39 AM
huh? how was the situation different? "Only you would compare a player who was traded to a player who everyone knows is NEVER going to be traded." different cities, well obviously, different players, well Ai is considered one of the greats by many fans so since cavs fans consider lebron "the one" i guess it's not that different.

you have no clue why Ai was traded just by saying this statement, not only you're dead wrong about it, but...no wait, i will let you and you're lebron poster take a min to relax together.

Unless Cleveland plans on trading Lebron it's a totally different situation. It's one thing to be happy playing with a team and that team still trading you. It's something else when you tell people you're happy playing in your current situation and people STILL place you on another team 2 years before your contracts up, lmao.

JMan17
09-26-2008, 12:45 AM
Name me one great chicago bulls dynasty or team before the arrival of Jordan then? Show me the year and the team.

David Robinson didn't win JACK before Duncan, true or false? If false then show me the year in which Duncan was drafted and Robinson won his first title.

None of Clevelands franchises are good? The Indians have been to the world series twice in the last 10 years and the ALCS four times, The Cavaliers were in the finals just 2 years ago. In that same span: The Cubs have done nothing, The Bears have won nothing, NOR has the bulls done anything. The WhiteSox are the ONLY team to win anything in Chicago.

Do your homework son, do your homework son lol

it's not about which great player came before this guy you dumb****. You made a statement saying that the bulls were not a big name franchise. Which in many cases they were and always a big name franchise.

Once again you made a statement that San Antiono was not big, Who cares what great players?

Keyword, Indians were "in it" they yet did not "win it" do you have any idea how long the last time they won?

woooo the cavs were in the finals 2 years ago, well congrats guess since you only know the cavs from 2003 to now you think you know everything about the cavs right? and what happened before that? were they a big franchise? are they even a big franchise now?

well since you made a statement about cavs were in the finals 2 years ago, i guess you did not catch the cubs being in the playoffs right now year after year after year.

Bears have won nothing? HOW DUMB ARE YOU!? Bears won in 1986 or somewhere in the 80s! They were known as one the best defensive teams EVER!

you got a lot of studying to do, and i mean a lot!

Beno7500
09-26-2008, 12:45 AM

Isn't a forum about gathering opinions from everyone and then talking about them? If everyone had the same thought, these forums wouldn't exist, so by me posting that, i just made the forum what it is.

Lebron23
09-26-2008, 04:27 AM
They need to get a quality PF/C like Chris Bosh or Amare Stoudemire because it has been proven that big men are instrumental in winning a championship in the NBA.

Amare is going to be a great 2nd scoring option to LeBron because he can finish in the fast break, and he doesn't need the ball in his hands because he can create his own shot.

XJW18
09-26-2008, 06:00 AM
i would be livid all day everyday if i owned the cavs and all u hear is how lebron wants to leave in a couple years,
not only is he your best player but he is the guy everyone wants to see!
he is the reason the cavs are anything today!

Tom81
09-26-2008, 06:16 AM
Especially of of the top 3 players in the league. I'd be pissed to but what do you expect?? Cava are gonna have to compete in the East or James is gooooooooone :eyebrow:

right

Kiss Ma Grits
09-26-2008, 08:51 AM
it's not about which great player came before this guy you dumb****. You made a statement saying that the bulls were not a big name franchise. Which in many cases they were and always a big name franchise.

Once again you made a statement that San Antiono was not big, Who cares what great players?

Keyword, Indians were "in it" they yet did not "win it" do you have any idea how long the last time they won?

woooo the cavs were in the finals 2 years ago, well congrats guess since you only know the cavs from 2003 to now you think you know everything about the cavs right? and what happened before that? were they a big franchise? are they even a big franchise now?

well since you made a statement about cavs were in the finals 2 years ago, i guess you did not catch the cubs being in the playoffs right now year after year after year.

Bears have won nothing? HOW DUMB ARE YOU!? Bears won in 1986 or somewhere in the 80s! They were known as one the best defensive teams EVER!

you got a lot of studying to do, and i mean a lot!

You still couldn't name me a great bulls team or dynasty before Jordan BECAUSE THERE WEREN'T ANY!! That's why you didn't go find one. Just admit that you are talking out of your arse, lmao.

I asked you what did San Antonio do in the David Robinson era before Duncan arrived and your response: Once again you made a statement that San Antonio was not big, who cares, what great players?

So were those questions too hard for you to answer? Dumb is the perfect word to best describe you..........then you go on with: Comparing a Cubs playoff clinch to an finals/championship birth which is a BIG joke. On top of that, I asked you what have the Bears done in the last 10 YEARS! and you go back 20 YEARS!!! And you're telling me that I......I should do alot of studying??? Are you even FOLLOWING the thread or are you just lashing out, out of anger?

I'm asking you to back up those "Dumb" statements that fall out of your pie hole and you sir, like a child, start throwing insults because you don't know the answers and can't answer them.