PDA

View Full Version : The NFC West = The NL West

yoonew1
09-25-2008, 01:32 PM
I think the comparison is pretty similar.

http://blog.yoonew.com/2008/09/nfc-west-nl-west.html#disqus_thread

9erlakesdodgers
09-25-2008, 04:00 PM
yea and the dodgers are gonna win it, and the lakers won their division so i cant wait for the Niners to win the div! Sidenote: Bertrand Berry out indef for the Cardinals, we need the Jets to show up on Sunday.

974life
09-25-2008, 05:53 PM
go jets!!

Baller1
09-25-2008, 07:41 PM
Embarrasing. I noticed he said you guys will beat the Eagles... come on now. If you do, I'll give props, but I REALLY don't see that happening.

9erlakesdodgers
09-25-2008, 08:24 PM
Embarrasing. I noticed he said you guys will beat the Eagles... come on now. If you do, I'll give props, but I REALLY don't see that happening.

You said the same thing bout us beating you guys, blah blah you'll say it every week.

974life
09-25-2008, 11:26 PM
You said the same thing bout us beating you guys, blah blah you'll say it every week.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

kfranks22
09-25-2008, 11:31 PM
yea and the dodgers are gonna win it, and the lakers won their division so i cant wait for the Niners to win the div! Sidenote: Bertrand Berry out indef for the Cardinals, we need the Jets to show up on Sunday.

If there is a God, the Dodgers will be out in the first round... :pray:

DownSouth49er
09-26-2008, 12:14 AM

:nod:

Baller1
09-26-2008, 02:11 AM

Wow, you're so annoying it's ridiculous. I said, I'll give you props if you win. All you can do is ***** about it. So, if the 49ers lose, I don't want to hear a word outta you unless it's "You were right Baller, I am a dumbass".

THE NATION
09-26-2008, 02:06 PM
Wow, you're so annoying it's ridiculous. I said, I'll give you props if you win. All you can do is ***** about it. So, if the 49ers lose, I don't want to hear a word outta you unless it's "You were right Baller, I am a dumbass".

We don't need your props. Go to the Hawks form and talk to the 4 fans.

DownSouth49er
09-26-2008, 02:43 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh: :hi5: good one

UNETOWNBAYAREA
09-26-2008, 03:18 PM

Seriously, why the F u always in a 9er forum?? after all the smack u squack fans talked before u got whooped by the 9ers u still talkin crap in here. WTF?! I guess there really aint many sqack fans u can talk to over there... well, any positive things i guess..

Baller1
09-26-2008, 06:18 PM
Seriously, why the F u always in a 9er forum?? after all the smack u squack fans talked before u got whooped by the 9ers u still talkin crap in here. WTF?! I guess there really aint many sqack fans u can talk to over there... well, any positive things i guess..

Whooped? I'm not even going to start because we've had enough of these forums. But, I think even downsouth is man enough and a good enough fan to admit there was NO whooping involved whatsoever. You're a dumbass as well. There's actually a few fans I will actually talk to on these forums. As funny as it sounds, downsouth has earned my respect even though he still kind of annoys me:p, and bornfrisco and macscootch have always had my respect.

Baller1
09-26-2008, 06:20 PM

Yeah, but our fans talk football, admit to weaknesses, admit to defeats, embarrasments, etc. The majority of 49er fans (you included) talk **** more than you talk football. There are very few exceptions...

THE NATION
09-26-2008, 06:59 PM
Yeah, but our fans talk football, admit to weaknesses, admit to defeats, embarrasments, etc. The majority of 49er fans (you included) talk **** more than you talk football. There are very few exceptions...

nobody cares what you think, go admit to your defeats and embarrasments..

Baller1
09-27-2008, 02:45 PM
nobody cares what you think, go admit to your defeats and embarrasments..

You love talking ****, yet you don't know how... it's kind of amusing.

ThreeIfBaerga
09-27-2008, 07:52 PM
So what they're saying is. . . the Niners need to trade for Manny?

Baller1
10-02-2008, 07:35 PM

Hmmm... looks like I was right, and you're gone. I knew I wouldn't hear from you if the 49ers lost.

Sorry 49er fans, I just needed to shove it in this guys face real quick. I'm out.

leftymo
10-06-2008, 10:32 AM
NL West can't be all that bad, I mean its not like the NL central has any teams in the playoffs right now. hahahahah...

WillisLovechild
10-06-2008, 10:47 AM
Yeah, I can see the comparison.