PDA

View Full Version : Where will marbury end up?

BkOriginalOne
09-24-2008, 09:09 PM
We all have heard that once coney island prodigy is not part of the Knicks plans this year. So where does he go?

I personally do not believe that steph is done. Whatever you guys want to say about him, he certainly has some talent left. Not all start level talent, but certainly starting pg talent. The situation in NY was a bad one, playing for zeke and brown - two coaches that probably were not the best for him.
I still think that he can get at least 15 ppg 6 apg 3 rpg and maybe 1.0spg.
Thats enough for any team to take a chance on a pg like that. Especially because he won't command that much on the market. Marbury will play next season in the NBA, (unless of course he goes overseas) so whose going to take him... these are the teams I think can/should consider marbury.

Toronto. After letting go of ford, it wouldn't hurt to have a guy like steph coming off the pine to do some things for them. Mitchell certainly won't take any of that crap.

Hawks. Same reason as the Raps. A bibby, steph rotation may look awkward, but steph can definitely run with those guys. Steph, JJ, Smith, Horford, Williams.. doesn't look any better with bibby at the pg position imo.

Bobcats. would be an option, (but brown won't have it)
Cavs could have been interesting before the williams signing

Warriors. Could make a play. That would move ellis back to the 2 and give them someone to play while he is out.

Magic. Not too bad... too much talent to fail. But it might be the whole steve francis over again.

Kings. Need another pg. Badly.

What do you guys think? Where ever he goes, there has to be a good coach to work with him. And he's not getting more than 15 mil 3 yrs.

LayZbone
09-24-2008, 09:11 PM
Maybe Miami, idk.

oshea225
09-24-2008, 09:12 PM
i hope not miami. cant stand the guy. sounds bad, but i hope he goes somewhere that isnt miami and fails. epically.

FortyDubs
09-24-2008, 09:22 PM
I think I'd like to see him in Oakland. Don't know how that would turn out though.

Ph1lly Diehard
09-24-2008, 09:24 PM
On the streets

SAVAGE CLAW
09-24-2008, 09:26 PM
Italy

knicks1214
09-24-2008, 09:31 PM
He hasn't been released yet and Walsh said he won't make any moves until after training camp. Marbury said in an interview that he will not be leaving the Knicks without all the money remaining on his contract making a buyout very difficult. With that in mind, there is still a possibility that he stays with the Knicks.

JOSETHEALLSTAR
09-24-2008, 09:52 PM
Italy or Miami