PDA

View Full Version : Levens: Shame on you Patriot Fans

Wrigleyboy25
09-24-2008, 01:07 PM
http://images.prosportsdaily.com/prosportsdaily/blogs/headshot-levens.jpg

Our PSD blogger, former running back Dorsey Levens, chimes in on the Patriot fans booing the team on Sunday.

Read and comment here:

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/blogs/wildcat-seen-in-miami-24092008.html

If you want to comment, please comment on his blog, not in this thread. Especially if you are unhappy with what he wrote. He just may respond.

Wrigleyboy25
09-24-2008, 02:30 PM
Classy response from Brady4MVP :rolleyes:

For the rest of you, might be more effective to challenge his thoughts instead of calling him a scrub.

The Intimidator
09-24-2008, 02:37 PM
What about my response?

Wrigleyboy25
09-24-2008, 02:39 PM
What about my response?
It's good, and disagreeing with him is fine too, but simply calling him a scrub and not saying anything like that other poster did is just stupid.

The Intimidator
09-24-2008, 02:54 PM
It's good, and disagreeing with him is fine too, but simply calling him a scrub and not saying anything like that other poster did is just stupid.

I usually disagree with the bloggers, but his assessment was spot on. And yes, regardless of whether we agree with him or not, calling him a washed up scrub is stupid.

Wrigleyboy25
09-24-2008, 03:28 PM
I usually disagree with the bloggers, but his assessment was spot on. And yes, regardless of whether we agree with him or not, calling him a washed up scrub is stupid.
Hahaha, Dorsey struck back:

Dorsey_Levens says:
9/24/2008 4:06 PM

PSD Crew, I appreciate the love guys. As for BradyMVP, I may be a washed up scrub but at least I'm not working fries at McDonalds like you. I would like to know how you find time to post comments like that and still keep your McDonald customers rolling with fresh fries. My advice to you is to stick to happy meals and shamrock shakes, and leave NFL football to guys who know the game and can give credible opinions. If you want a blueprint, read the comments of Wrigleyboy25 and Sooper. Good looking out guys.

Check it out:

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/blogs/wildcat-seen-in-miami-24092008.html

DownSouth49er
10-03-2008, 02:47 AM
this is a load of bull crap.....these aren't levens or these other guys....these are mods who want to express their true feelings without being called out....and even if it was levens, the guy who called him a washed scrub is right....just like levens has "the right" to voice his opinion on pats fans booing their team, the fan has "the right" to boo and to call levens a washed up scrub....players who aren't in the league anymore and have no say so on the outcome of a game, or helping to pay these players salaries like the fans are, needs to sit back, shutup, and enjoy life away from the game....i support the pats fans who were booing because as fans, we buy merchandise, tickets, and all that other stuff that helps pay these players salaries...and if they are playing like crap, let them know about it

The Intimidator
10-03-2008, 11:38 AM
^^^No, I think that those guys are who they say they are.

Ewagner
10-03-2008, 05:38 PM
I don't care who it is. the fact of the matter is they lost one game. it's not the end of the world. the problem is a lot of people here weren't around for the bad days. the days when we were the laughing stock of the nfl. can anyone name a patriot hall of famer who spent his entire career in foxboro? if you want to boo go boo the bengals then you have something to boo about.

ERLynx
10-04-2008, 05:43 PM
John Hannah comes to mind. So does Andre Tippett. But I could be wrong.