PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the biggest surprise for the Cavs this season?

batman8040
09-24-2008, 10:49 AM
I am going to go with J.J. Hickson. I think he will contribute more than people will think.

Hermie13
09-24-2008, 02:44 PM
I am going to go with J.J. Hickson. I think he will contribute more than people will think.

He's going to have too unless we add another 4 to this club. Ben won't provide much offense obviously.

I'm going to go with Wally (assuming he's still around all year). Think being in Cleveland for the whole year will allow him to focus and play better this year. We'll need him coming off the bench and knocking down threes, especially if the Cavs go small with Lebron at the 4.

23LBJCleBrowns
09-24-2008, 03:13 PM
I have too go with Sasha. With the way he has been playing lately, he needs to prove to us that he wasn't good for a year. He will have breakout year and average about 9 to 10 points a game while dishing out about 3 to 4 assists a game.

D_Boy_bruno
09-24-2008, 05:05 PM
word mann........i also think sasha pavlovic will emerge and be that player that we all know he is capable of being.....like 2/3 yrs. ago he waz a great addtion and still is but becuz of him not going through training camp last yr. and getting him to sign a contracr late in the season......cause him to have a bad season overall.........but now that he's in training camp with the whole team and new players .......I look fr him to have a great yr.......he could even enter back into the starting lineup......while wally hasnt really been doin well.......but we'll see in training camp........

23LBJCleBrowns
09-24-2008, 08:33 PM
He will not be starting, I think the SG positition will be between Wally (IDK why) or Delonte West.

EdTheRevelator
09-24-2008, 09:15 PM
If we're already thinking about them, are they really a surprise? :silly:

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
09-25-2008, 02:00 AM
If we're already thinking about them, are they really a surprise? :silly:

Good point.

batman8040
09-25-2008, 11:17 AM
i do like sasha he just never seems to be a very consistent player. I hope he turns it around this year.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
09-25-2008, 02:07 PM
i do like sasha he just never seems to be a very consistent player. I hope he turns it around this year.

Don't we all?

23LBJCleBrowns
09-25-2008, 03:33 PM
I do hope that Sasha Steps up his game and shoots 40% from the 3 point line and shoots like 45% everywhere else on the floor.

Buckwheat
09-25-2008, 03:55 PM
I think it will be Hickson.

Injins2310
09-26-2008, 02:44 PM
I personally think it is going to Mo Williams. Man what a great trade that is. Lebron can turn him into an all star.

Can we say Cleveland has the possibility of having 3 all stars?

Lebron
Z- Predicting a big year from him. I think he knows he doesn't have many left.
Mo Williams

EdTheRevelator
09-26-2008, 04:22 PM
I personally think it is going to Mo Williams. Man what a great trade that is. Lebron can turn him into an all star.

Can we say Cleveland has the possibility of having 3 all stars?

Lebron
Z- Predicting a big year from him. I think he knows he doesn't have many left.
Mo Williams

:laugh: Oh c'mon, Z for an all-star season??? Those days are long, long gone. I'm just hoping for an injury-free, productive season out of Z.

Sbank
09-26-2008, 05:07 PM
I think it going to be Sasha this year.

Cavs_Fan24
09-27-2008, 09:55 PM
I hope Sasha will break out this year (as do all us Cavs fans!!):pray:

I also think that Hickson will take over the starting PF spot over Ben, win rookie of the year and then guide us to the NBA Finals after LeBron goes down with a dramatic injury in game 6 of the ECF and JJ takes over in game 7, shutting down KG while averaging 24 pts, 16reb, and 3blk. Then LeBron's injury heals by the NBA Finals time and together they bring one home to Cleveland:D (I know, im a homer)

I know this thread was asking about who was the biggest surprise for the Cavs, but i got caught up and was kinda bored, soo... yehh:)

IndiansFan337
09-28-2008, 01:00 PM
I also think that Hickson will take over the starting PF spot over Ben, win rookie of the year and then guide us to the NBA Finals after LeBron goes down with a dramatic injury in game 6 of the ECF and JJ takes over in game 7, shutting down KG while averaging 24 pts, 16reb, and 3blk. Then LeBron's injury heals by the NBA Finals time and together they bring one home to Cleveland:D (I know, im a homer)

There is not a chance in hell of all of that happening this year.

Cavs_Fan24
09-28-2008, 01:02 PM
^^ think i dont know that!?:confused:

i was jk man wow