PDA

View Full Version : Teams in need of a trade

bogdanrom
09-20-2008, 02:29 PM
What team do you think are in need for a trade?

1. Cleveland Cavaliers. I think they need one more player from being a legit championship contender, or at least make the ECF. Mo Williams is a good addition but he isn't the big player Lebron is looking for.
2. Miami Heat. I think they are a center or point guard away from making some noise especially since they are in the East.Marion should go since they have Beasley there, and Haslem too.
3. Denver. The AI with Melo has failed. It's time to go to a different direction but in the rebuilding stage. They need a big man(I know a lot of teams do) to be a legit contender. Maybe a trade with the Suns for Amare?
4. Utah Jazz. They are solid at PG,PF, and C, with Deron Williams, Carlos Boozer, and Mehmet Okur. I do think that playing either Boozer or Okur at the center is wrong but that's their choice. Their main problem is at the SG and SF. Kirilenko is not what he used to be. This is the perfect time to get something for him since he is worth something.
5. Washington Wizards. Their situation is a lot like Denver's. They have tried to go with stars but it has failed. Also they are in need of a big man. Jamison is playing out of position at the PF. I also think that Arenas's time in Washington is surely running out. If they want to trade him do it this season.

Beno7500
09-20-2008, 02:30 PM
cleveland always needs a trade

oshea225
09-20-2008, 02:39 PM
cleveland definitely. mo will was a good man to add, but they're pretty much just lebron and a bunch of role players. could use some serious inside help. should have drafted a big in the 1st round, although jj hickson aint too bad.

BullsNumber1Fan
09-20-2008, 02:44 PM
The Cavs should try to trade Wally, Anderson V, and maybe Z for a really good PF to play along side Big Ben then they will be set.

cubulls
09-20-2008, 02:48 PM
The Bulls need to trade Ben Gordon.

Lord Leoshes
09-20-2008, 03:02 PM
The Bulls need to trade Ben Gordon.

Trade him to Kanoha for a bowl of Itchirakus ramen. or how ever you spell it. :D

JOSETHEALLSTAR
09-20-2008, 03:03 PM
cavs

mrblisterdundee
09-20-2008, 03:12 PM

1. Cleveland Cavaliers. I think they need one more player from being a legit championship contender, or at least make the ECF. Mo Williams is a good addition but he isn't the big player Lebron is looking for.
2. Miami Heat. I think they are a center or point guard away from making some noise especially since they are in the East.Marion should go since they have Beasley there, and Haslem too.
3. Denver. The AI with Melo has failed. It's time to go to a different direction but in the rebuilding stage. They need a big man(I know a lot of teams do) to be a legit contender. Maybe a trade with the Suns for Amare?
4. Utah Jazz. They are solid at PG,PF, and C, with Deron Williams, Carlos Boozer, and Mehmet Okur. I do think that playing either Boozer or Okur at the center is wrong but that's their choice. Their main problem is at the SG and SF. Kirilenko is not what he used to be. This is the perfect time to get something for him since he is worth something.

5. Washington Wizards. Their situation is a lot like Denver's. They have tried to go with stars but it has failed. Also they are in need of a big man. Jamison is playing out of position at the PF. I also think that Arenas's time in Washington is surely running out. If they want to trade him do it this season.

None of what you're saying makes any sense. Cleveland made it to the finals with only LeBron. Miami needs either Shawn Marion or Udonis Haslems to pair with Beasley so they have a small forward and a power forward. THe only part you're right about is Denver needing to rebuild. Kirilenko is not worth that much, which is a possible reason why he's looking overseas. Finally, I doubt Arenas' time in Washington is over considering he just signed one of the longest, most expensive contracts possible.

barreleffact
09-20-2008, 03:14 PM

1- yes cleveland still isnt a strong contender IMO.

2-The heat have chalmers who will develop, the do need a center. Marion should stay to help beasley, haslem should go or marion but not both and not this season. they need depth

3. denver just needs a great coach that can teach defense. Amare would not put them over the tp at all. they have enough scoring

4. i agree. okur is expendable and irelenko isnt tough enough and we all know what toughness can do to you when you are needed most.

5. gilbert isnt going anywhere. the wiz dont care about rings, they care about tickets and he gets that covered. plus why would they sign him to a near max deal and trade him? that defies logic

Lord Leoshes
09-20-2008, 03:54 PM
1- yes cleveland still isnt a strong contender IMO.

2-The heat have chalmers who will develop, the do need a center. Marion should stay to help beasley, haslem should go or marion but not both and not this season. they need depth

3. denver just needs a great coach that can teach defense. Amare would not put them over the tp at all. they have enough scoring

4. i agree. okur is expendable and irelenko isnt tough enough and we all know what toughness can do to you when you are needed most.

5. gilbert isnt going anywhere. the wiz dont care about rings, they care about tickets and he gets that covered. plus why would they sign him to a near max deal and trade him? that defies logic

About the Heat, they will need Haslem to help out Beasley when he starts getting burnd on defense & gets in foul trouble. + i see Haslem starting the season.

Cavs_Fan24
09-20-2008, 03:59 PM
The Cavs should try to trade Wally, Anderson V, and maybe Z for a really good PF to play along side Big Ben then they will be set.

I agree, but i wouldn't go trade Z.

Cavs_Fan24
09-20-2008, 04:03 PM

I completely agree. If Miami was smart, they'd get rid of Marion now while he still has the value to get them a solid C or PG. Him and Beasley are practically the same type of player, except Beasley's a lot younger, and can create his own shot much better. Maybe they could get a good PG or C near the deadline.

darkjustice21
09-20-2008, 04:03 PM
What about the bulls? They have a plethora of decent guards that im sure a number of teams wouldn't ming having. Not saying they are elites, but the bulls need another playmaker and have a lot of pieces.

The CrucifiXioN
09-20-2008, 04:08 PM
Why would the Suns trade Amare?

PhxGiant
09-20-2008, 04:10 PM

The Suns would never trade Amare.

I agree that Washington needs to move Arenas, it might be a little tough though.

hockeypro68
09-20-2008, 04:16 PM
If the clippers can unload their 2010 expiring contracts in Mobley and Thomas for someone like Vince Carter...can you say Championship contender?
:pray:

Lord Leoshes
09-20-2008, 04:25 PM
I completely agree. If Miami was smart, they'd get rid of Marion now while he still has the value to get them a solid C or PG. Him and Beasley are practically the same type of player, except Beasley's a lot younger, and can create his own shot much better. Maybe they could get a good PG or C near the deadline.

Most people think that to, but could not be more wrong. If you heve seen both play enough, you would know that Beasley is a postup player, that takes it to the holl, shoot from 12, to 20 feet away, & needs the ball to score, who rebounds pritty well, & can't defend a high shcool player. Marion is a energy hustle guy, who scores off of rebounds, & cuts, who plays great defense, does not need the ball to score, & can also rebound the ball at a high level. They are not alike at all. They have two tottaly diferent styles of game. not to meantion that Beasley is better at PF, & Marion is better at SF.

tkshy
09-20-2008, 04:26 PM

What about the Raptors? They are one scorer away too. How about Melo to the Raps for Kapono, Bargs, $$cash$$, and a 1st rounder. Irverson drives and dishes to Kap and Bargs on the wings whoa!! They also free up cash for a free agent or two in 2010. The Raps on the other hand would have a scary starting 5 with not much bench, but who cares.
pg-jose calderon (all star?)
sg-anthony parker (solid all round player)
sf-melo (ALL STAR )
pf-bosh ( ALL STAR )
c-o'neal (all star again?)
bench-moon,adams,roko,humphries,solomon

oshea225
09-20-2008, 04:32 PM
lmao at beasley rebounding "pritty well". i'm prEtty sure you have to be a bit better than "pritty" well to lead america in rebounding as a freshman. and marion doesnt need the ball to score? what does he do? thow his shoes in the hoop? beasley is not much of a postup player. he tends to catch it outside and take one big dribble or two to the hole and finishes, also scoring off of rebounds. also, you say they're "not alike at all"? both use their athleticism as their main source of their game, that is to say that most of their plays are as a result of athleticism

philab
09-20-2008, 05:03 PM
Cleveland could always use a trade because they have a surplus of mediocre players and no real second superstar.

That said, Cleveland is a contender -- make no mistake about it. Finals two years ago (although blown out) and took eventual champs Boston to the wire in game 7 last year, something neither LA nor Detroit could muster. I'm not trying to predict anything, but the Cavaliers are getting slighted this offseason.

SensandRaps
09-20-2008, 05:03 PM
If the clippers can unload their 2010 expiring contracts in Mobley and Thomas for someone like Vince Carter...can you say Championship contender?
:pray:

i wouldnt say championship contender but i would say that they would make the playoffs for sure

hdxstunts1
09-20-2008, 05:29 PM
Trade him to Kanoha for a bowl of Itchirakus ramen. or how ever you spell it. :D

Done deal! Right now i'd do a trade like in mlb and trade him for a bag of balls or something, lol!

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-tradedforbats&prov=ap&type=lgns

Really , gordon needs to be out of chicago!

Lord Leoshes
09-20-2008, 06:03 PM
lmao at beasley rebounding "pritty well". i'm prEtty sure you have to be a bit better than "pritty" well to lead america in rebounding as a freshman. and marion doesnt need the ball to score? what does he do? thow his shoes in the hoop? beasley is not much of a postup player. he tends to catch it outside and take one big dribble or two to the hole and finishes, also scoring off of rebounds. also, you say they're "not alike at all"? both use their athleticism as their main source of their game, that is to say that most of their plays are as a result of athleticism

I sead pritty good cause i don't expect him to grab 12/14 rebounds a game in the NBA. & Marion scores off of put backs, cuts, & the open J. He does not isolate with the ball in his hands like beasley does. & max 35 inch is not that athletic for an NBA player. & don't most NBA players try to use their athleticism? They do not have the same style of game, both on offense, or defense.

rhino17
09-20-2008, 06:51 PM
gilbert just got a huge contract, if they didnt want him there they wouldnt have payed him

bogdanrom
09-21-2008, 12:21 AM
None of what you're saying makes any sense. Cleveland made it to the finals with only LeBron. Miami needs either Shawn Marion or Udonis Haslems to pair with Beasley so they have a small forward and a power forward. THe only part you're right about is Denver needing to rebuild. Kirilenko is not worth that much, which is a possible reason why he's looking overseas. Finally, I doubt Arenas' time in Washington is over considering he just signed one of the longest, most expensive contracts possible.

That was in 2007 NBA Finals. The East had only one good team then, the Detroit Pistons. This year the East is vastly improved. If Lebron had the team he had that year, they would have struggled to get in the playoffs this year. The problem I see in Miami is that they have a bunch of talented guys that can play the same positions. They have Marion, Beasley, and Haslem. You're not going to get anyone good for Haslem, and you're trading away the best player in the draft, that leaves Marion. I know the Arenas situation is very unlikely, but if they want something to be done, they need to do it as soon as possible. It's going to be extremely hard to trade since he has a huge contract plus he's injury prone. But if you can trade for a pass first PG, and a strong SG or even better a good C, then IMO this team is better off.

bogdanrom
09-21-2008, 12:22 AM
gilbert just got a huge contract, if they didnt want him there they wouldnt have payed him

That because the management didn't know that he was going to have another surgery and that he will miss more time. Don't tell me that if he would have told them that he still has complications and that he isn't healthy that they would have signed him, or at least not for this amount.

barreleffact
09-21-2008, 06:42 AM
That because the management didn't know that he was going to have another surgery and that he will miss more time. Don't tell me that if he would have told them that he still has complications and that he isn't healthy that they would have signed him, or at least not for this amount.

a few months in a 7 year contact is nothing. he would have still gotten the same amount because he's proven to be able to draw in fans and gather a lot of attention. plus, its a minor surgery. they are just clearing out debris. nothing serious. in his blog he says it will happen to pretty much everyone sooner or later

and does anyone know what pwned means. i know it means owned but did it start as a typo and ppl ran with it or is it suppoosed to be even more insulting?

codes238
09-21-2008, 08:26 AM
a few months in a 7 year contact is nothing. he would have still gotten the same amount because he's proven to be able to draw in fans and gather a lot of attention. plus, its a minor surgery. they are just clearing out debris. nothing serious. in his blog he says it will happen to pretty much everyone sooner or later

and does anyone know what pwned means. i know it means owned but did it start as a typo and ppl ran with it or is it suppoosed to be even more insulting?

ive been wondering the exact same thing... what the **** is pwned?!?

philab
09-21-2008, 11:15 AM
That was in 2007 NBA Finals. The East had only one good team then, the Detroit Pistons. This year the East is vastly improved. If Lebron had the team he had that year, they would have struggled to get in the playoffs this year. The problem I see in Miami is that they have a bunch of talented guys that can play the same positions. They have Marion, Beasley, and Haslem. You're not going to get anyone good for Haslem, and you're trading away the best player in the draft, that leaves Marion. I know the Arenas situation is very unlikely, but if they want something to be done, they need to do it as soon as possible. It's going to be extremely hard to trade since he has a huge contract plus he's injury prone. But if you can trade for a pass first PG, and a strong SG or even better a good C, then IMO this team is better off.

You know the Cavaliers had the 2 seed that season right?

So basically 7 of the remaining 13 teams in the East are better now than Cleveland was in 2006-2007? Must be better than Detroit, too, considering we beat them in the playoffs that year.

Hawkeye15
09-21-2008, 11:20 AM

Beasley is much more skilled in the game of basketball than Marion. So much more. His feel and scoring ability far exceed Marion. Marion relies totally and completely on athletic ability. Shoot, his jumpshot is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. They are better off keeping Marion, playing him out of position at 3, and letting him guard the other teams 4 this year. They aren't going to be a contender this year anyways, let that money come off the books and go get someone next summer

Hawkeye15
09-21-2008, 11:23 AM
I sead pritty good cause i don't expect him to grab 12/14 rebounds a game in the NBA. & Marion scores off of put backs, cuts, & the open J. He does not isolate with the ball in his hands like beasley does. & max 35 inch is not that athletic for an NBA player. & don't most NBA players try to use their athleticism? They do not have the same style of game, both on offense, or defense.

unless Beasley goes Derrick Coleman on us, I think he will go for 24-12 for a while. He has the skillset and scoring ability to be a fixture on the all star team

BALLER71
09-21-2008, 11:46 AM
Miami needs a Center.
Bad.
Who are some Centers that are available?

Kiss Ma Grits
09-21-2008, 11:54 AM
Again, another thread where people make premature opinions before they even know what people can do on the court together. How you any of you know if Mo's that missing link or not? If you were so smart you would all be GM's instead of wasting space on forums and blogs with nonsense. We were probly a daniel gibson away from the ECF's again and people on here are running their mouths' about a team that they don't even follow. Worry about you own underachieving teams!!! If you're not the Boston Celtics then YOUR team also needs a trade just as much.

Hawkeye15
09-21-2008, 11:58 AM
Miami needs a Center.
Bad.
Who are some Centers that are available?

none really. Centers and point guards are hard to find, nobody will give up a good one.

$ NyC $
09-21-2008, 12:24 PM
Again, another thread where people make premature opinions before they even know what people can do on the court together. How you any of you know if Mo's that missing link or not? If you were so smart you would all be GM's instead of wasting space on forums and blogs with nonsense. We were probly a daniel gibson away from the ECF's again and people on here are running their mouths' about a team that they don't even follow. Worry about you own underachieving teams!!! If you're not the Boston Celtics then YOUR team also needs a trade just as much.

You are maybe the most hard-headed die hard Cavs fan. They just made an observation an assesment with statistics from before. We've all seen Mo play before. What just because he's with the Cavs now he might average 24 ppg?! He averaged 17 ppg last year so its safe 2 say he might average around 19 ppg this year. You need 2 chill bro.

bogdanrom
09-21-2008, 12:32 PM
You know the Cavaliers had the 2 seed that season right?

So basically 7 of the remaining 13 teams in the East are better now than Cleveland was in 2006-2007? Must be better than Detroit, too, considering we beat them in the playoffs that year.

That team got to the Finals because of two players. First and most importantly Lebron, he carried the Cavs through out the whole season. Also Daniel Gibson. All I'm saying is that one more trade will make the Cavs a NBA Championship contender.

bogdanrom
09-21-2008, 12:35 PM

You have to be the most die hard but also stupid Cavs fan ever. It's my opinion. That's all. If you think that Mo Williams is that good and that he will get you the NBA Championship then that's fine, but I think you're wrong. And talking about stupid threads, how about yours about how Lebron is not going to leave. Isn't that premature also? Huhhh. Ok Cavs GM. You should think before you speak or in this case write.

philab
09-21-2008, 12:41 PM
That team got to the Finals because of two players. First and most importantly Lebron, he carried the Cavs through out the whole season. Also Daniel Gibson. All I'm saying is that one more trade will make the Cavs a NBA Championship contender.

Well, we all know LeBron is basically the whole team. Just because his supporting cast isn't all that great doesn't mean they aren't contenders.

And of course we could always use a trade, but that goes for half the teams in the league.

I'm content with where we are right now. If we could swing Wallace and/or Wally + for a big with an ability to finish and/or a competent 2 guard, that would be great. Until then, though, I still feel confident in saying we are a contender. In a 7-game series, there isn't a team in the East I don't feel we can beat -- not saying we're favorites though.

bogdanrom
09-21-2008, 12:43 PM
^ I know most of the teams in the NBA are in need of a trade. Unless you're a bottom fedder or a top 3 or 4 team in the league you are in need of a trade. The reason I put the Cavs there is because of Lebron situation. He has expressed the desire to win, and also he's going to be a free agent in two years. The Cavs need him to stay.

$ NyC $
09-21-2008, 12:54 PM
They need a post presence. This is where Kiss My Grits comes in and says Hickson is gonna be great and that presence. Imagine, the Cavs pull a deal off 4 Dirk Nowitzki and the Mavs start rebuilding lol. Man, if only the Cavs never let Boozer slip away he would fit in perfectly right now.

Sixerlover
09-21-2008, 01:24 PM
Dirk and post presence should never be used in the same paragraph.. Unless the word "isn't" is in there somewhere.

Anthony Flores
09-21-2008, 01:49 PM
Arenas' time is not over but, yes wizards need to trade for a SG if yo ask me Brendan is getting better every year we can develop Mcgee and Blatch.

Kiss Ma Grits
09-21-2008, 09:23 PM
You have to be the most die hard but also stupid Cavs fan ever. It's my opinion. That's all. If you think that Mo Williams is that good and that he will get you the NBA Championship then that's fine, but I think you're wrong. And talking about stupid threads, how about yours about how Lebron is not going to leave. Isn't that premature also? Huhhh. Ok Cavs GM. You should think before you speak or in this case write.

If you're going to throw insults at least make them entertaining but hey your OPINION's aren't good either so.

People said Lebron needs help and we added a point guard who averages 17 points, 6 assist and 4 rbs a game. Lebron never played with Mo, Mo never played with Mo. Gasol looked VERY average with the Grizzlies before going over to play with the Lakers so you can think whatever you want because that still doesn't make it senseless.

As far as Lebron not leaving Cleveland, EVERY point that I made had INFORMATION FROM VALUABLE RESOURCES. I didn't go with an senseless article because it said this or that so I can see why you're getting upset with me. The truth will do that sometimes.....

Kiss Ma Grits
09-21-2008, 09:29 PM
They need a post presence. This is where Kiss My Grits comes in and says Hickson is gonna be great and that presence. Imagine, the Cavs pull a deal off 4 Dirk Nowitzki and the Mavs start rebuilding lol. Man, if only the Cavs never let Boozer slip away he would fit in perfectly right now.

Boozer wouldn't fit in Cleveland. Boozer wants to be the "Man" which is why he left in the first place so he got what he wanted. Second, I don't know how Hickson is going to do because he's never set foot on an NBA court. I can easily say that I think he's going to fare well because of this or that but that's just an opinion but an opinion doesn't make it true. I don't judge what's on paper LIKE YOU. I do my homework and if someone presents facts from a respectable source then I have no choice but to agree. I don't get mad LIKE YOU, lmao. I don't ASSUME that Dirk would make someone an championship caliber team just because he's on their team. I rather make my assumptions AFTER I see him on the court.

oshea225
09-21-2008, 09:31 PM
If you're going to throw insults at least make them entertaining but hey you OPINION's aren't good either so.

People said Lebron needs help and we added a point guard who averages 17 points, 6 assist and 4 rbs a game. Lebron never played with Mo, Mo never played with Mo. Gasol looked VERY average with the Grizzlies before going over to play with the Lakers so you can think whatever you want because that still doesn't make it senseless.

As far as Lebron not leaving Cleveland, EVERY point that I made had INFORMATION FROM VALUABLE RESOURCES. I didn't go with an senseless article because it said this or that so I can see why you're getting upset with me. The truth will do that sometimes.....

"Mo never played with Mo"? really? thats interesting lol.

anyway. your point about gasol pre- and post- kobe, gasol put up almost identical numbers this year with la then he did in previous years with memphis.

Kiss Ma Grits
09-21-2008, 09:31 PM
Well, we all know LeBron is basically the whole team. Just because his supporting cast isn't all that great doesn't mean they aren't contenders.
And of course we could always use a trade, but that goes for half the teams in the league.

I'm content with where we are right now. If we could swing Wallace and/or Wally + for a big with an ability to finish and/or a competent 2 guard, that would be great. Until then, though, I still feel confident in saying we are a contender. In a 7-game series, there isn't a team in the East I don't feel we can beat -- not saying we're favorites though.

Great post and so very true.

Kiss Ma Grits
09-21-2008, 09:50 PM
"Mo never played with Mo"? really? thats interesting lol.

anyway. your point about gasol pre- and post- kobe, gasol put up almost identical numbers this year with la then he did in previous years with memphis.

Lebron never played with Mo and Mo never played with Lebron, is that better? lol

Lebron didn't need too much help to begin with. NO PLAYER in the NBA can accomplish what Lebron did with what Lebron had SO Mo Williams may be the final piece in a similar way that Gasol was to the Lakers. Gasol was EXACTLY what the Lakers needed and MO WILLIAMS was EXACTLY what Cleveland needed. Trust me I know, Barkley reminded us every game lol. We got athletic up front and we got deeper at our weakest position. Until we see them play though, it's all safe to say that it's speculation. If the league was won on speculation and predictions then vegas would be rich and no one would play.

bogdanrom
09-21-2008, 10:01 PM
If you're going to throw insults at least make them entertaining but hey your OPINION's aren't good either so.

Listen I'm not hating on Lebron, by far he's definitely top 2 right now and by the end of the year he will most likely be the best basketball player in the NBA.The addition of Mo Williams helped you guys, no doubt, but I think you're overrating him just a little by comparing him to Pau Gasol. Gasol was the man even when he was in Memphis. He took that team to the playoffs. And I've seen you're thread about Lebron not leaving Cleveland but the matter of fact is that both of us will not know what he will do until he makes a decision. You're entitled to your opinion, and me to mines.

ShaunRiching9
09-21-2008, 10:15 PM
Phoenix should trade Steve Nash for Candace Parker at least she can dunk in games

heyman321
09-21-2008, 10:20 PM
Phoenix should trade Steve Nash for Candace Parker at least she can dunk in games

Dunking in an NBA game is a lot harder than in the WNBA. First off, Steve Nash could probably dunk if he was open. Second, Candace Parker would get blocked by Marko Jaric or someone crappy's elbow. Get real man.

But back to this, I think the Raptors need to get a legit scoring SG and SF and you have a championship team. Whoever mentioned Melo going to the Raps would be NICE, but it is probably very unlikely. Bargnani + Anthony Parker + 1st Rounder for Vince Carter anyone?? Talk about a nice ending if Carter came back to TO and helped the Raptors win the championship.

deaner
09-21-2008, 11:20 PM
^^
You are kidding right... I wouldn't trade parker for wince straight up. Momma's boy can stay where he is.

Try Rudy Fernandez, Travis Outlaw, or Josh Howard (yes Josh is a character guy compared to vc)

ShaunRiching9
09-22-2008, 07:49 AM
Dunking in an NBA game is a lot harder than in the WNBA. First off, Steve Nash could probably dunk if he was open. Second, Candace Parker would get blocked by Marko Jaric or someone crappy's elbow. Get real man.

But back to this, I think the Raptors need to get a legit scoring SG and SF and you have a championship team. Whoever mentioned Melo going to the Raps would be NICE, but it is probably very unlikely. Bargnani + Anthony Parker + 1st Rounder for Vince Carter anyone?? Talk about a nice ending if Carter came back to TO and helped the Raptors win the championship.

do u know what a Joke is

23LBJCleBrowns
09-22-2008, 01:58 PM
the cavs r serious contenders cuz they got mo-will. the cavs r always serious contenders. were not gonna make any more trades until the season starts. or at the deadline

$ NyC $
09-22-2008, 02:22 PM
Listen I'm not hating on Lebron, by far he's definitely top 2 right now and by the end of the year he will most likely be the best basketball player in the NBA.The addition of Mo Williams helped you guys, no doubt, but I think you're overrating him just a little by comparing him to Pau Gasol. Gasol was the man even when he was in Memphis. He took that team to the playoffs. And I've seen you're thread about Lebron not leaving Cleveland but the matter of fact is that both of us will not know what he will do until he makes a decision. You're entitled to your opinion, and me to mines.

Yea bro, you don't gotta take our post's so seriously. How do i judge what's only on paper? It's called using your statistics and the info you got to make a hypothesis on what's gonna happen. If Player A averaged 20 ppg as a starter 4 Team A, if he's traded to team B and is a starter, he's prob. gonna average around the same. You feel what I'm tryin' 2 say? I honestly as my opinion think Boozer would fit in really good with the Cavs, especially next 2 Ben Wallace. You say he want's to be the man but every1 knows that the man in Utah is Deron Williams. I also hope no1 really took the whole Dirk thing seriously i was just throwing that our there, but i would think that they kinda would match (LBJ and Dirk). Kiss Ma Grits, I've actually been a semi-Cavs fan. Last year i would check every game just like i do 4 every team and always root 4 LBJ to put up monster numbers. I think the addition of Mo was great but i still don't think they have the post-presence needed. No1 know's what Hickson will do but one can guess he's not gonna be that serious presence they need. If they get some1 who let's say averages around even just 16 ppg, i think that would help them out.

Been a die-hard LBJ believer ever since i watched that AMAZING game vs the Pistons btw. Dude was crazy.

fishfan79
09-22-2008, 05:14 PM
Miami needs to keep marion to use his cap room, we need more Cap room for the upcoming years :) So we can sign a bosh, lebron, etc to play next to wade

Rome
09-22-2008, 06:30 PM

Good point. We don't need nash anyway....

Kiss Ma Grits
09-22-2008, 06:40 PM

Well you're entitled to your opinion of Mo and I'm entitled to mine. Let's not forget the FACT in all of this which is NO ONE has seen Mo and Lebron play together so WE ALL REALLY DON'T KNOW. It's all speculation just like what what O'Neals' going to bring to the Raptors and just like what Brand is going to bring to the 76ers...

bogdanrom
09-22-2008, 08:05 PM
Well you're entitled to your opinion of Mo and I'm entitled to mine. Let's not forget the FACT in all of this which is NO ONE has seen Mo and Lebron play together so WE ALL REALLY DON'T KNOW. It's all speculation just like what what O'Neals' going to bring to the Raptors and just like what Brand is going to bring to the 76ers...

I do agree with you on that. :clap:

ramansingh3
09-23-2008, 01:20 PM
If washington had a bigman that could clog the lanes like Camby or Ben Wallace they would be a definite team to fear especially with three Allstars already.

michigansteeler
09-23-2008, 01:41 PM
bulls need to get rid of gordon and noah and try to get a legit center

futureman
09-23-2008, 02:58 PM
Kirilenko will be worth the most in 2010. 18 million dollar expiring contract

heyman321
09-23-2008, 03:45 PM
do u know what a Joke is

Do you know what not being funny is?