PDA

View Full Version : Ahmad Brooks

THE NATION
09-19-2008, 05:05 PM
Look for linebacker Ahmad Brooks to be activated in coming weeks. Brooks has been playing back up at both "Ted" and "Mike" and his size and athleticism would be an asset on special teams.
-- Matt Barrows
http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/49ers/archives/015527.html

:clap::clap:
I want to see what he is all about. He is suppose to be good.

NorCalzimm
09-19-2008, 05:21 PM
You beat me to it- I just read that article. The special teams could use a boost and he may be just the guy.

bornFrisco49er
09-19-2008, 06:13 PM
im excited for it..hes still fairly young..if he ever gets the chance to prove himself at ted this season i hope he does well because that could mean a solid guy for years to come..i dont know much of his play yet but i hope he knows what to do when the time comes..production>potential

THE NATION
09-19-2008, 06:23 PM
im excited for it..hes still fairly young..if he ever gets the chance to prove himself at ted this season i hope he does well because that could mean a solid guy for years to come..i dont know much of his play yet but i hope he knows what to do when the time comes..production>potential

He is less than a year older than Willis. He started the first game for Cincy last year and had like 5 tackles, 1 sack, and 1 forced fumble and then got hurt the second game. I hope he is good.

KenTHEsfKING
09-19-2008, 07:46 PM
he's a you tube legend for a tackle he made in college

i've seen it and - dude is a beast

if he could learn from spikes and willis - it would be great to have him and pat side by side for years to come :clap:

Tapptout
09-20-2008, 01:47 PM
If Brooks works out i wont be mad the 49ers didnt draft Lofton over Balmer