PDA

View Full Version : Most Ridiculous Comments by Tigers Players in 2008

Epic89
09-19-2008, 04:17 PM
To add to the agony of this debacle of a season, some of the Tigers players have graced our ears with grade A bull****. I was thinking we put together a collection and make a list.

The two that stand out to me...

"We need to keep the winning attitude and finish strong. Next year, we are going to go all the way to the World Series. We are going to go for sure. We learned from the mistakes we made in trying to get it all back at once and we won't do that again."- Edgar Renteria

"It's tough because he's got such a big heart. It's bush league to get treated like that."- Bobby Seay

mark1125
09-19-2008, 05:26 PM
To add to the agony of this debacle of a season, some of the Tigers players have graced our ears with grade A bull****. I was thinking we put together a collection and make a list.

The two that stand out to me...

"We need to keep the winning attitude and finish strong. Next year, we are going to go all the way to the World Series. We are going to go for sure. We learned from the mistakes we made in trying to get it all back at once and we won't do that again."- Edgar Renteria

"It's tough because he's got such a big heart. It's bush league to get treated like that."- Bobby Seay

Any utterance from Sheffiled pertaining to him not getting enough playing time while hittin .220

Epic89
09-23-2008, 07:34 PM
"We have as good a nucleus as there is in baseball."- Jim Leyland

Can they get more pathetic? A team that should probably rebuild thinking they're contenders. ****ing embarrassing.

They think they can match up with the Red Sox or Angels, but they can't even beat the Orioles or Rangers.

mkool65
09-27-2008, 03:53 AM
Who was Bobby Seay's quote referencing?

Epic89
09-28-2008, 02:11 AM
Who was Bobby Seay's quote referencing?

Joel Zumaya, when he got booed

mkool65
09-28-2008, 11:34 PM
why is it ridiculous? players shouldnt get booed. I agree 100% that you should not boo your team, booing the other team is one thing but especially a guy like Zumaya who you know wants to win and plays all out everyday I do not like him getting booed at.