PDA

View Full Version : Question for Hornets, Bobcats, and Sonics fans..

JMKnick33
09-18-2008, 03:01 PM
Hello Hornets, Bobcats, and Sonics fans. I was just curious...

Hornets fans: Have you been Hornets fans since the Charlotte days??? Or are you fans now, since they moved to New Orleans (which assumes you live in New Orleans)? But if you live in Charlotte, are you still Hornets fans, or now Bobcats fans???

Bobcats fans: Did you stay a Hornets fan when they left, thus becoming a fan of the New Orleans Hornets? Then when the Bobcats revived the Charlotte team, did you guys jump back and become Bobcats fans???

OKC Sonics Fans (not Seattle Sonics fans): When the Hornets came to Oklahoma City, I'm sure you guys became Hornets fans. Now I'm guessing you're Sonics fans??? Yes or no?

I was just wondering..since I read this recent ESPN.com article on how cities lose and add teams. I'm sure I won't ever have to worry about that..since New York Knicks are going nowhere! :)

So, for all you Hornets, Bobcats, and Sonics fans..please feel free to share your thoughts on how long you've been a fan of your team and how you became a fan. Also, if you changed teams because you were forced to, due to uncontrollable circumstances such as a team relocating, please elaborate on your thoughts and feelings about the whole situation.

DerekRE_3
09-18-2008, 03:51 PM
Ever since the Bobcats drafted Gerald Wallace in the expansion draft, I have been a Bobcats fan. Since then they have added players like Emeka Okafor, Raymond Felton, Jason Richardson, etc. and those are all players I enjoy watching play.

black1605
09-18-2008, 04:15 PM
i grew up in Charlotte...huge hornets fan, but i was never a fan once they left

and im a big bobcats fan now

JMKnick33
09-18-2008, 08:46 PM
thanks for your input.