PDA

View Full Version : Question for Hornets, Bobcats, and Sonics fans..

JMKnick33
09-18-2008, 02:59 PM
Hello Hornets, Bobcats, and Sonics fans. I was just curious...

Hornets fans: Have you been Hornets fans since the Charlotte days??? Or are you fans now, since they moved to New Orleans (which assumes you live in New Orleans)? But if you live in Charlotte, are you still Hornets fans, or now Bobcats fans???

Bobcats fans: Did you stay a Hornets fan when they left, thus becoming a fan of the New Orleans Hornets? Then when the Bobcats revived the Charlotte team, did you guys jump back and become Bobcats fans???

OKC Sonics Fans (not Seattle Sonics fans): When the Hornets came to Oklahoma City, I'm sure you guys became Hornets fans. Now I'm guessing you're Sonics fans??? Yes or no?

I was just wondering..since I read this recent ESPN.com article on how cities lose and add teams. I'm sure I won't ever have to worry about that..since New York Knicks are going nowhere! :)

So, for all you Hornets, Bobcats, and Sonics fans..please feel free to share your thoughts on how long you've been a fan of your team and how you became a fan. Also, if you changed teams because you were forced to, due to uncontrollable circumstances such as a team relocating, please elaborate on your thoughts and feelings about the whole situation.

Mckphins
09-20-2008, 08:49 PM
Hornets fan always. They moved an i still supported them. Never liked bobcats

NOsportsFAN
09-21-2008, 08:00 PM
I live in Louisiana and I have been a Hornets fan since I was 8 years old and I was so happy when they moved to New Orleans!!!!! I am 20 years old now by the way and would have still been a fan if they would have moved to Oklahoma (would have been pissed, but still a fan). I'm glad to see the team is becoming part of the culture down here along with the Saints, but they have ALOT of catching up to do to even get remotely close to how crazy people are about the Saints down here!

Awesome question by the way!