PDA

View Full Version : Grant Hill says him and Shaq have plans of running the Magic

mightymouse407
09-18-2008, 01:33 PM
Yesterday Grant Hill said him and Shaq have talked about Shaq being the Magics GM and Grant being president of the Magic after they retire.

I dont know about ya'll but Grant Hill better not show his face in Orlando if I see him in Orlando I might pull a Tanya Harden and try 2 break his ankle. He has the nerve 2 collect our tax payers dollars over $90million sitting on the bench and then play 1 kind of healthy season and then leaves after 7yrs and signs a deal for less than $2million with the suns because he thought they had a better chance at winning a championship with the suns ha im glad they didnt make it out of the 1st round him and Tracy Mcgrady. Tracy had the chance 2 play with Dwight but he wanted 2 cry until he got his wish 2 get traded 2 go play with the softest big man in the league Yao Ming. I hope Tracy and Grant never get out of the 1st round it and Grant we would actually rather keep Otis Smith around then let u even sniff our locker room, Shaq your welcome 2 come back and help Dwight we know u left for more money and because we wouldnt pay u what u kind of deserved we learned our lesson thats why we secured Dwight.

MagicBucsSox
09-18-2008, 04:25 PM
how ironic would it be if grant hill repaid his debt to Orlando by assembling our first world champion team as GM ?lol

*Superman*
09-18-2008, 04:51 PM
Yesterday Grant Hill said him and Shaq have talked about Shaq being the Magics GM and Grant being president of the Magic after they retire.

I dont know about ya'll but Grant Hill better not show his face in Orlando if I see him in Orlando I might pull a Tanya Harden and try 2 break his ankle. He has the nerve 2 collect our tax payers dollars over $90million sitting on the bench and then play 1 kind of healthy season and then leaves after 7yrs and signs a deal for less than $2million with the suns because he thought they had a better chance at winning a championship with the suns ha im glad they didnt make it out of the 1st round him and Tracy Mcgrady. Tracy had the chance 2 play with Dwight but he wanted 2 cry until he got his wish 2 get traded 2 go play with the softest big man in the league Yao Ming. I hope Tracy and Grant never get out of the 1st round it and Grant we would actually rather keep Otis Smith around then let u even sniff our locker room, Shaq your welcome 2 come back and help Dwight we know u left for more money and because we wouldnt pay u what u kind of deserved we learned our lesson thats why we secured Dwight.

Thats where you are wrong. We offered him a max contract and he still turned it down for less money, to play in a big market. HE left by calling us a "dried pond" so no i don't want his fat *** in Orlando. As for Grant, he is a good guy, but i agree with most people that he should have stayed with Orlando, after robbing us of 90M.

Point is i don't want either one of them here. As for Shaq, why doesn't he manage the Lakers or the Heat. Places that he actually wanted to play for.

Lundbelievable
09-20-2008, 04:42 PM
Thats where you are wrong. We offered him a max contract and he still turned it down for less money, to play in a big market. HE left by calling us a "dried pond" so no i don't want his fat *** in Orlando. As for Grant, he is a good guy, but i agree with most people that he should have stayed with Orlando, after robbing us of 90M.

Point is i don't want either one of them here. As for Shaq, why doesn't he manage the Lakers or the Heat. Places that he actually wanted to play for.

I don't know about that, Superman. I mean, remember the common phrase "sh** happens". It wasn't Grant's fault he got injured, or that Orlando offered him a 90+ million dollar deal. It was an unforeseen occurance. You only get ONE NBA career(playing-wise, that is). And Hill no doubt wants a Ring; which is why he high-tailed it to Arizona. In the end, you gotta do what's best for you. Perhaps to Grant, winning a title is more important than being "classy" and "self-respecting" in staying with the team he "suckered" out.

But I can't answer that; only Grant can :)

*Superman*
09-20-2008, 09:30 PM
I don't know about that, Superman. I mean, remember the common phrase "sh** happens". It wasn't Grant's fault he got injured, or that Orlando offered him a 90+ million dollar deal. It was an unforeseen occurance. You only get ONE NBA career(playing-wise, that is). And Hill no doubt wants a Ring; which is why he high-tailed it to Arizona. In the end, you gotta do what's best for you. Perhaps to Grant, winning a title is more important than being "classy" and "self-respecting" in staying with the team he "suckered" out.

I can agree with that, that he did what was best for him, but really, going to the Suns didn't get him anywhere either. He could have passed the 1st round if he had stayed around atleast. I guess everything works out for the best.

Campy
09-21-2008, 10:13 AM

Fine and Good, but we want our 90 mil back!!!

Lundbelievable
09-21-2008, 02:28 PM
I can agree with that, that he did what was best for him, but really, going to the Suns didn't get him anywhere either. He could have passed the 1st round if he had stayed around atleast. I guess everything works out for the best.

"Karma can be a b***h" lol

Lundbelievable
09-21-2008, 02:31 PM
Fine and Good, but we want our 90 mil back!!!

We should have threw EVERYTHING we had at Tim Duncan and kidnapped David Robinson so he couldn't have influenced him :)

BoltLakerPadre
09-21-2008, 11:40 PM
Shaq and Hill have spoken of this before. Sounds like a fun idea, a fun one, not a good one.

Lundbelievable
09-22-2008, 07:07 AM
Shaq and Hill have spoken of this before. Sounds like a fun idea, a fun one, not a good one.

Yeah, not a good one. Look at what Jordan did to Washington. Or, you can flip it and say look what Ainge did to Boston, or Dumars to Detroit. Lol, I personally would prefer non-NBA players as executives and general managers rather than NBA players(former, of course)

JNore151
09-22-2008, 12:50 PM
smh @ both of them....yea i feel wat mightymouse is sayin about g.hill...and yea shaq left orlando cuz he was hollywood hungry..lol...***** cant act worth ****....but at the end of the day...even if they still played 4 us...its a bad thing...it would turn is into a circus and all hype...i dont like otis but in this case id take him over shaq....

amare#1
09-22-2008, 08:48 PM
Link?

lavis
09-24-2008, 02:01 AM
LOL

That whole thing is a JOKE by Grant Hill. It was like a year ago when Grant said that and was kidding. People bought it then and he had to correct them by telling everybody it was a joke.

And what do you think would happen if Grant gave you back that 90 mil? The owner would take it and nobody else would get anything. Your owner is rich already and could afford a more expensive payroll but he chooses not to..

mightymouse407
09-24-2008, 08:56 AM
LOL

That whole thing is a JOKE by Grant Hill. It was like a year ago when Grant said that and was kidding. People bought it then and he had to correct them by telling everybody it was a joke.

And what do you think would happen if Grant gave you back that 90 mil? The owner would take it and nobody else would get anything. Your owner is rich already and could afford a more expensive payroll but he chooses not to..

no it started off as a joke but he was on ESPN 1st take 2weeks ago live on air and told them that so it might have started off a joke a year ago but now hes serious because Shaq was serious about coming back 2 the magic

MAC10TIZZY
09-24-2008, 06:05 PM
are you guys kidding me????? grant hill is a bum!!!!!!!!! i like shaq(for the most part) think he would change the whole game in orlando , from getting big names to follow him, which would lead to more ticket sales, which would lead to a better "down town orlando" crowd/economy venue's, and then last but not least help us win our second championship, first one being this year........turk aint goin nowhere, dwight is the future, rashard is a stud, jameer is a running back that can dribble and m. pietrus, m. pietrus well lets just say i cant wait to watch him play.........i know i rambled but hey imma air it out, someone please start a more interesting thread

Lundbelievable
09-24-2008, 07:20 PM
are you guys kidding me????? Grant hill is a bum!!!!!!!!! I like shaq(for the most part) think he would change the whole game in orlando , from getting big names to follow him, which would lead to more ticket sales, which would lead to a better "down town orlando" crowd/economy venue's, and then last but not least help us win our second championship, first one being this year........turk aint goin nowhere, dwight is the future, rashard is a stud, jameer is a running back that can dribble and m. Pietrus, m. Pietrus well lets just say i cant wait to watch him play.........i know i rambled but hey imma air it out, someone please start a more interesting thread

lol