PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Rose

rico
09-18-2008, 11:19 AM
If anyone knows/hears about Derrick Rose its how good of a kid he is.
Respectable , Good work ethic, Polite etc.. etc.. etc...

Do you guys think the NBA will change that?

He lobbied before the draft to get chosen by the Bulls (his hometown team). Do you think he will ALWAYS be a Bull or go where the money is?

(btw not trying to be all homer ish with 2 bulls posts in a day just curious what ppl outside of the bulls board would think.)

JordansBulls
09-18-2008, 11:30 AM
How the hell would we know that? He hasn't even played one game. We don't know what his mentality is. He is just happy to be in the league and getting paid.

sixers247
09-18-2008, 11:32 AM
I agree its way too early but i choose to say he wi8ll eventually leave. Its not very likely these days for a player to stay with one team unless there a star and in my eyes i don't see him being one.

rico
09-18-2008, 11:32 AM
How the hell would we know that? He hasn't even played one game. We don't know what his mentality is. He is just happy to be in the league and getting paid.

uhm, it would obviously be a prediction based on the fact that he lobbied to be a bull / is from chicago / is overall viewed as a 'good guy'.

JordansBulls
09-18-2008, 11:34 AM
uhm, it would obviously be a prediction based on the fact that he lobbied to be a bull / is from chicago / is overall viewed as a 'good guy'.

Yeah but what guy wouldn't want to play for his home team? Heck if the Charlotte had a team in the 80's when MJ was coming out I'm sure he would have rather played for them than the Bulls.

NYKnickFanatic
09-18-2008, 11:39 AM
Hes a very humble dude.

I see him as a Bull for his career.

Unless they trade him at some point. :shrug:

Highlight
09-18-2008, 11:56 AM
Like JB said, there's no way to know...

Fact is, most NBA players are more about the money than being loyal, so chances are he'll be about the money, but there are always those select few players that stick it out with a franchise.

$ NyC $
09-18-2008, 12:32 PM
I think he would stay. Imagine growing up in a city and loving your home town team, then grow up to be drafted #1 overall by that team, and then leave them. My dream is to play 4 the Knicks imagine i was drafted #1 overall and then left them. No way in hell unless they shipped me out against my own will lol

Beno7500
09-18-2008, 05:43 PM
ik. need to see him play and act

MiamiHeat
09-18-2008, 05:47 PM
Yeah I see him playing for the Bulls until he retires

BullsNumber1Fan
09-18-2008, 05:50 PM
I agree its way too early but i choose to say he wi8ll eventually leave. Its not very likely these days for a player to stay with one team unless there a star and in my eyes i don't see him being one.

Well then you need some glasses or contact!:p

JOSETHEALLSTAR
09-18-2008, 06:23 PM
No he will be about the money and go where it is

BADizzleBoY
09-18-2008, 06:25 PM
yeah, to early to tell lol....