PDA

View Full Version : royals' fan check-in thread

rhensley3
09-15-2008, 08:43 PM
hello there! if you are a psd member, and are just stopping by, let us know you're thinking of us and post a "hi there" or whatever strikes your fancy on this thread!

if you are visiting as a non-member, we would be glad to have you join us. its fast and its free! AND for a limited time only...your membership ALSO is good on ANY forum on psd!!! wow!!! what a deal!!! not only can you be a royals fan, but a dallas cowboys fan, or a los angeles lakers fan, or a chicago black hawk fan!!! i know!!! its hard to believe!!

try not to make this a discussion thread...just a "kilroy was here" thread. :cool:

PhillyLuver
09-15-2008, 09:36 PM
if you want you could do like

1. Favorite Royal Ever
2. Favorite Current Royal
3. Why you like the Royals

idk, some threads have stuff like that

rhensley3
09-21-2008, 01:37 PM
as a youngster, i attended the very first 3 royals games...against the minnesota twins. they had rod carew and harmon killebrew then, but the royals swept the first 3 game series!

my all-time favorite royal is, of course, george brett. i also really liked amos otis, cookie rojas, freddie patek, and big john mayberry!

i was on the edge of my seat for all of the 1985 playoff games as well as the 1985 world series. players i remember the most from then were brett saberhagen, frank white, u.l. washington, and dan quisenberry.

todays players are showing a lot of promise. david dejesus, mike aviles, billy butler, and zach greinke seem to be a solid foundation of greatness to come.

i live just a couple of hours away from kc, so the royals are a daily part everyday life here. i am forever greatful to my grandfather for getting me involved with royals baseball.

GO ROYALS!!!

PhillyLuver
09-23-2008, 11:00 AM
I wiki'd it and the twins series was in 69...

making you at least 25 years older than me haha

rhensley3
09-23-2008, 05:53 PM
age is a state of mind, my friend... :smoking:

rhensley3
10-01-2008, 08:28 AM
welcome to our forum!!

we are going to work towards building the royals forum this off-season, so come spring-training, we will have some numbers in here worthy of a contending team. if you are a royals fan...post up below! we want to hear from you! so, lets get to know each other.

1) name...(or handle)
2) age...
3) where do you live...
4) how long have you been a royals fan...
5) who is your favorite current royal?
6) who is your favorite former royal?
7) your prediction for the 2009 royals...
8) comments/suggestions?

again...welcome to the kansas city royals forum!!!

Joakim Greinke
10-01-2008, 03:58 PM
1) name...(or handle) Jason
2) age... 25
3) where do you live... Kansas City
4) how long have you been a royals fan... Pretty much my life.
5) who is your favorite current royal? Greinke and Soria
6) who is your favorite former royal? Beltran
7) your prediction for the 2009 royals...Let's go for at least .500 this year.
8) comments/suggestions? Go Royals!

rhensley3
10-02-2008, 08:51 AM
welcome to the royals forum, joakim greinke! you must have a heck of a curveball! come by often and post a lot...the royals are gonna kick butt next season!

Joakim Greinke
10-02-2008, 06:36 PM
Don't worry. I'll be here a lot. Already 7 posts. Whoop!

rhensley3
10-14-2008, 04:24 PM
lets hear from you...what would you like to see in the "new and improved" royals forum? stop by and let us know!

rhensley3
11-08-2008, 12:24 PM
the winter meetings are just ahead and already there has been activity effecting the royals roster. as a result, we have seen some new interest in the royals forum! when you visit, dont forget to "check-in" and say "hi"! you can also subscribe to the royals forum...alerting you to recent activity and discussion taking place. you need to do this in your user cp.

as usual, we're always glad to see you, and encourage you to post alot! :cool:

rhensley3
11-28-2008, 02:48 PM
thanks for visiting the royals forum. your opinion is welcome here (and needed). royals spring-training camp isnt far away, now. be sure to weigh-in on the new royals as we look to compete in the american-league central! help is needed to revive the royals forum!

rhensley3
12-12-2008, 11:37 PM
welcome to our forum!!

we are going to work towards building the royals forum this off-season, so come spring-training, we will have some numbers in here worthy of a contending team. if you are a royals fan...post up below! we want to hear from you! so, lets get to know each other.

1) name...(or handle)
2) age...
3) where do you live...
4) how long have you been a royals fan...
5) who is your favorite current royal?
6) who is your favorite former royal?
7) your prediction for the 2009 royals...
8) comments/suggestions?

again...welcome to the kansas city royals forum!!!

there...we'll reset the thread!