PDA

View Full Version : Cavaliers are expected to waive C Lance Allred before the start of training camp

Sbank
09-15-2008, 06:26 PM
The Cavaliers are expected to waive C Lance Allred before the start of training camp.
His contract is not guaranteed and the team already has 15 players with roster spots - not that this means anything in fantasyland.
http://rotoworld.com/content/clubhouse_news.aspx?sport=NBA&majteam=CLE
Doesn't surprise me they do this since we already have a 15 players on our roster.

23LBJCleBrowns
09-15-2008, 07:10 PM
no i love lance allred

Cavs_Fan24
09-15-2008, 07:56 PM
NO!!!

Lance Allred was sickk! he was also pretty solid when he played, kinda... and the Cleveland fans sure loved the guy. hate to see him leave, i'd rather have him then eric snow!:)

WAIVE ERIC INSTEAD!!

:D

Sbank
09-15-2008, 08:04 PM
NO!!!

Lance Allred was sickk! he was also pretty solid when he played, kinda... and the Cleveland fans sure loved the guy. hate to see him leave, i'd rather have him then eric snow!:)

WAIVE ERIC INSTEAD!!

:D

Eric case hasn't been settled Cavaliers might not of had to waive Allred at all.

23LBJCleBrowns
09-15-2008, 08:30 PM
i like lance, plus he is deaf thats the only reason why i wouldnt release him

Sbank
09-15-2008, 08:51 PM
i like lance, plus he is deaf thats the only reason why i wouldnt release him

I bet he goes to the NBA D league like last time when the Cavaliers gave him a contract during the last month and into the playoffs. I bet he knew this was coming. He probable upset at this but he did enjoyed the time he had up with the Cavaliers.

23LBJCleBrowns
09-15-2008, 10:38 PM
i remember i went to the game when he scored his first points. he banked a free throw. the arena went psycho!

xXSantaKlausXx
09-16-2008, 03:03 PM
no i loooooove lance allred