PDA

View Full Version : Major Deal?!?!?

nyteamsports09
09-15-2008, 04:19 PM
From Hockey Buzz.Com

"Just talked to a source in NY who confirmed with me that, "Something appears to be up with the Rangers."

I know this is vague, but given the source, when combined with what others are telling me...that they continue to hear the rumblings of a major deal between the Rangers and Canucks...this is VERY intriguing.

Hard to tell if there is indeed, as rumoured, a "hard deadline for Sundin and the Rangers of tomorrow."

I have yet to get strong proof either way".

I know most ppl hate theses threads I know i do but does anybody have an idea of what may be going on

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=16756

Desert Plains
09-15-2008, 04:27 PM
What do the Canucks have that we could be interested in? Their best player is a goalie, and we already have one.

So, it's not likely a deal between the 2 teams. More likely a decision from Sundin.

redwhiteandblue
09-15-2008, 05:22 PM
First off, its from Eklund at hockeybuzz, so immediately take EVERYTHING with a grain of salt. If you don't then really you're an . He tells everyone he works on rumors from people he can't even report their names of.

That being said, it's been reported of a vague "huge" deal between these two teams for a couple months now. The only way I see this being of value is if we move Roszival for one of their cheap young d-men, who can walk after this year. Alex Edler is the only guy really fits that bill. If it has anything to do with Gomez, and we trade him, I'm boycotting the season, and officially jumping on the "***** Glen Sather Bandwagon."

SLY WILLIAMS
09-15-2008, 05:39 PM
He is right Ecklund is a fun site but everything there has to be taken with a grain of salt for sure. Most things on his page do not come true.

nascar10294
09-15-2008, 06:33 PM
What can we get from the CAnucks? I like a team right now, just add Shanny.

nyteamsports09
09-15-2008, 06:41 PM
ok now i know