PDA

View Full Version : Does ANYONE want BG7????

NastyRud
09-13-2008, 07:18 PM
I know there are other threads with this topic, but come on, isn't there anyone at all whose interested? I know BG7 wants more money than he's probably worth, but there aren't even any proposed trades from other teams that are looking to get rid of bad contracts calling Pax & Bulls. And I know just about every team has at least one bad contract they would love to get rid of. What is out there that can offered because this stalemate has to end?

cubulls
09-13-2008, 07:26 PM
I hope someone takes him soon. I'm sick of hearing about him.

bogdanrom
09-13-2008, 07:43 PM
Maybe Europe?

rhino17
09-13-2008, 07:43 PM
I would take him on the rockets. I think he would make a really good 6th man. I'd be willing to give up Battier and something else

Cavs_Fan24
09-13-2008, 07:55 PM

Agreed. He's not nearly as good as all the attention that he's getting makes him look. Eventually this'll be settled, hopefully.

hockeypro68
09-13-2008, 07:57 PM
I'll give you Cat Mobley and Tim Thomas

$ NyC $
09-13-2008, 08:03 PM
N.O need 2 get him. He would be a perfect fit with the Hornets.

NastyRud
09-13-2008, 08:05 PM
Battier or Mobley sound ok, but Tim Thomas??? Maybe I should have said anything decent and not crap. J/K - at least maybe if ya'll added a # 1 pick cause Gordon does have some talent. He just isn't worth what he's asking for.

Redbull
09-13-2008, 09:08 PM
The Hornets are a perfect fit, they need a SG pretty badly and someone who can hit the 3 ball.

BullsNumber1Fan
09-13-2008, 09:11 PM
^Look, the Hornets have a great playmaking PG who can get the ball to BG for an open 3 ALOT. Now the Bulls have that same thing, so I hope we keep him and trade Hughes.

Nighthawk
09-13-2008, 09:13 PM
I'll take em. On the C's. Nice little backup for Ray Ray. haha. Now i know theres absolutely no chance. Hornets are a great choice. Like ppl have said, hed could be there 2 they been missing. CP3 dishing out the rock doesnt hurt either. With that said honestly i have no clue where Ben is heading.

GunFactor187
09-13-2008, 09:18 PM
Either the Hornets, Suns, Knicks, Raptors, Cavs, or the Wizards would work, in my opinion.

NastyRud
09-13-2008, 09:20 PM
N.O need 2 get him. He would be a perfect fit with the Hornets.

What would N.O. give us in return?

NastyRud
09-13-2008, 09:21 PM
Either the Hornets, Suns, Knicks, Raptors, or Cavs would work, in my opinion.

Same question. What would we get in return?

jgonboricua
09-13-2008, 09:27 PM
if the bulls traded him to new orleans it would almost certainly be for julean wright

$ NyC $
09-13-2008, 09:32 PM
yea i was thinking Wright as well. I think that would be a good trade. Or something like Mike james (expiring. plus he's the best lolll) and Hilton Armstrong? They don't have many trading assets except Wright.

$ NyC $
09-13-2008, 09:33 PM
Ben Gorden would be the perfect fit 4 them though. I've been saying this 4 a while now. They lack a SG, and Ben Gorden would be great in their starting 5. 2 lethal 3 point threats (Gorden,Peja) one of the best PGz, and 2 inside forces in Chandler and West, plus West is pretty versatile.

NastyRud
09-13-2008, 09:45 PM
if the bulls traded him to new orleans it would almost certainly be for julean wright

N.O. would have to add someone else to match salaries. Maybe BG7, Noci, & Gray for J. Wright & Chandler? I know it looks a bit one-sided, but N.O. gets two guys who can hit the 3 and Gray to replace Tyson's inside presence. We get Tyson back and a cheaper back-up in Wright for our F's. That also allows Noah to come off the bench.

heyman321
09-13-2008, 09:52 PM
You know, not everyone's combination of initials and jersey number sounds cool. KB24, CP3, CB4, sure, but when I looked at the thread I was wondering who the hell is BG7?

Famous03
09-13-2008, 10:04 PM
I dont think that a guy that all he does is shot, plays no defense, has no handles. is worth 10million dollars. He OVER RATES himself too much. And to tell you the true he is a over rated player himself.

Famous03
09-13-2008, 10:05 PM
N.O. would have to add someone else to match salaries. Maybe BG7, Noci, & Gray for J. Wright & Chandler? I know it looks a bit one-sided, but N.O. gets two guys who can hit the 3 and Gray to replace Tyson's inside presence. We get Tyson back and a cheaper back-up in Wright for our F's. That also allows Noah to come off the bench.

They would never trade Chandler.

29$JerZ
09-13-2008, 10:06 PM
Charlotte,Hornets,Knicks

Only teams who could use a good 6th

NastyRud
09-13-2008, 10:11 PM
You know, not everyone's combination of initials and jersey number sounds cool. KB24, CP3, CB4, sure, but when I looked at the thread I was wondering who the hell is BG7?

Well, I'm pretty sure most people knew who I was talking about as Ben Gordon is one of the most talked about player on PSD.

ShaunRiching9
09-13-2008, 10:12 PM
i heard the miami cheerleading squad is looking for a new member ill mention ben tomorrow see wht they think

NastyRud
09-13-2008, 10:15 PM
They would never trade Chandler.

Yea, I know, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

KG#1
09-13-2008, 10:22 PM
mike james and julian wright for BG-maybe someone else if BG want more money

fins08
09-13-2008, 10:23 PM
Heat deal is off. Gordon is overpaid. Or will be.

NastyRud
09-13-2008, 10:23 PM
I dont think that a guy that all he does is shot, plays no defense, has no handles. is worth 10million dollars. He OVER RATES himself too much. And to tell you the true he is a over rated player himself.

That's why we haven't resigned him yet. Asking if someone would trade him for one of their "bad contracts". As the sayin goes "one man's garbage is another man's treasure.

Westbrook36
09-13-2008, 10:25 PM
Same question. What would we get in return?

Willie Green and Reggie Evans

NastyRud
09-13-2008, 10:48 PM
Willie Green and Reggie Evans

How about Green, Thaddeus Young, Jason Smith, & # 1 for Gordon?

$ NyC $
09-13-2008, 11:08 PM

No way in hell would they do that trade. 1. They don't even need him that much , #2 He's not worth all that. Take out the #1 and it could be possible having a starting 5 of

Miller
Gorden
Iggy
Brand
Dalembert

ShaunRiching9
09-13-2008, 11:14 PM
but to be serious my team could give

Bargnani, Parker, and Kaponoe for Ben Gordon and some roster player

Westbrook36
09-13-2008, 11:16 PM

HELLLL NO, Thats Compelety Horrible.

Thad Young is turning 20 and averaged already 10 PPG as a rookie, Hes a TOTAL STUD. Green Reggie Jason Smith and you got yourself a deal.

Spurred1
09-13-2008, 11:26 PM
Teams just don't want to shell out a huge amount of money for this guy because he can't contribute unless he has the ball. From what I've seen, he's strictly a one dimensional player. A very good one, but still...his streakiness counts against him as well. I admit, my assessment is flawed, since I don't watch that many Bulls games, but that's what I've observed.
He would be an excellent sixth man for some team in dire need of one. However, it also depends on what that team can offer. My guess is that a compromise will be reached and Gordon will stay with the Bulls. Unless there has been too much damage between Gordon and Bulls f.o.

NastyRud
09-13-2008, 11:33 PM
No way in hell would they do that trade. 1. They don't even need him that much , #2 He's not worth all that. Take out the #1 and it could be possible having a starting 5 of

Miller
Gorden
Iggy
Brand
Dalembert

Well, in trade talks you gotta start big and work from there to see what you can get. Keep the pick and give us the option of swapping picks in the near future?

NastyRud
09-13-2008, 11:37 PM

Gordon & Hughes?

heyman321
09-13-2008, 11:38 PM

No way in hell the raps would do that. Kapono is a stud. Trust me. Did you see him light up the Magic last year in stretches? The only reason he isn't averaging 14-17 ppg is because TJ Ford doesn't know how to pass to hot guys. There were stretches in games where Kapono got 4 straight treys. And what did Ford do? Drive and miss. Calderon should solve those problems.

NastyRud
09-13-2008, 11:45 PM
Teams just don't want to shell out a huge amount of money for this guy because he can't contribute unless he has the ball. From what I've seen, he's strictly a one dimensional player. A very good one, but still...his streakiness counts against him as well. I admit, my assessment is flawed, since I don't watch that many Bulls games, but that's what I've observed.
He would be an excellent sixth man for some team in dire need of one. However, it also depends on what that team can offer. My guess is that a compromise will be reached and Gordon will stay with the Bulls. Unless there has been too much damage between Gordon and Bulls f.o.

Yes, he is an excellent sixth man, a great shooter when he's on but he's taking a hard stance on a contract. That is the only reason there is so much trade talk surrounding him here on PSD. If only a compromise was so easy there wouldn't be any issues but from what we can tell he isn't budging one bit. And the Bulls have offered a very good offer around 9-10 mil a yr. He wants no less than 13 mil.

Lord Leoshes
09-13-2008, 11:46 PM
No way in hell the raps would do that. Kapono is a stud. Trust me. Did you see him light up the Magic last year in stretches? The only reason he isn't averaging 14-17 ppg is because TJ Ford doesn't know how to pass to hot guys. There were stretches in games where Kapono got 4 straight treys. And what did Ford do? Drive and miss. Calderon should solve those problems.

crapono a stud? :D now that made me laugh. :clap:

NastyRud
09-13-2008, 11:47 PM

I was thinking the same thing, but that was his offer so I would take it.

NastyRud
09-13-2008, 11:48 PM

But he has a very dangerous 3 pt shot. And would be cheaper than BG7

heyman321
09-13-2008, 11:52 PM

You know what makes me laugh? The fact that you don't get paid millions of dollars to play basketball. That's funny. Kapono's only job is to shoot the 3 and he does it damn well.

Lord Leoshes
09-13-2008, 11:57 PM
But he has a very dangerous 3 pt shot. And would be cheaper than BG7

He's a one trick ponny. He can shoot & thats about it. At everything else he is a liability.
He played for my Heat & lead the league in 3point %, & i still was dying to get rid of him. Thats how bad he is at everything else.

Lord Leoshes
09-14-2008, 12:05 AM
You know what makes me laugh? The fact that you don't get paid millions of dollars to play basketball. That's funny. Kapono's only job is to shoot the 3 and he does it damn well.

So what does that mean? That if am not an NBA player that am not important? As far as i know you, me, & just about everyone who post here is not an NBA player. If your saying that he plays better then Me, then A DUH. He is an NBA player after all. My point was that of all NBA players(not me, you, or anyone here)That he is in the bottom of this league.
So try thinking of something a little wittier to say next time.

LakerzDQ
09-14-2008, 12:09 AM
I would trade Vladimir Radmanovic and Jordan Farmar for Ben Gordon.

Ben Gordon can play the PG in the triangle, and do what Fisher does: pass the ball to Kobe, shuffle around the perimeter, shoot rainbow 3's.

Derek Fisher/Ben Gordon/Sun Yue
Kobe Bryant/Sasha Vujacic
Lamar Odom/Trevor Ariza/Luke Walton
Pau Gasol/Josh Powell
Andrew Bynum/Chris Mihm

I would give up more, but really, the Lakers don't really need a 3 point shooter, so Vlad and Farmar is all I would offer.

NastyRud
09-14-2008, 12:22 AM
I would trade Vladimir Radmanovic and Jordan Farmar for Ben Gordon.

Ben Gordon can play the PG in the triangle, and do what Fisher does: pass the ball to Kobe, shuffle around the perimeter, shoot rainbow 3's.

Derek Fisher/Ben Gordon/Sun Yue
Kobe Bryant/Sasha Vujacic
Lamar Odom/Trevor Ariza/Luke Walton
Pau Gasol/Josh Powell
Andrew Bynum/Chris Mihm

I would give up more, but really, the Lakers don't really need a 3 point shooter, so Vlad and Farmar is all I would offer.

How about Gordon, Tyrus Thomas, Cedric Simmons & future pick for Bynum? I know people will say Hell No, but Bynum is looking for 80 mil ext soon. Might as well get something in return now.
Lakers
PG - Gordon / Fisher / Farmar
SG - Kobe / Gordon
SF - Odom / Ariza / Walton
PF - Thomas / C. simmons / Josh Powell
C - Gasol / Mihm

Bulls
Rose / Hinrich
Hughes / Thabo
Deng / Noci / Nichols
Gooden / Noah
Bynum / Noah / Gray

NastyRud
09-14-2008, 12:26 AM
He's a one trick ponny. He can shoot & thats about it. At everything else he is a liability.
He played for my Heat & lead the league in 3point %, & i still was dying to get rid of him. Thats how bad he is at everything else.

Kinda like Gordon but at a cheaper price. so that would be a good deal for us anyways.

heyman321
09-14-2008, 09:36 AM
So what does that mean? That if am not an NBA player that am not important? As far as i know you, me, & just about everyone who post here is not an NBA player. If your saying that he plays better then Me, then A DUH. He is an NBA player after all. My point was that of all NBA players(not me, you, or anyone here)That he is in the bottom of this league.
So try thinking of something a little wittier to say next time.

Maybe you shoud think of editing your post before you tell me to write something wittier, because it clearly isn't coherent. You end a sentence with of all nba players (not ,me you, or anyone here) and just start another sentence :confused: To answer your question, yes, if you're callling him Crapono then you're aren't important. This should neither concern me or any other PSD poster because you were the only one calling him crap.

Tom81
09-14-2008, 09:40 AM

hehe

Tom81
09-14-2008, 09:41 AM
Maybe Europe?

yeah I know one team Anwil Wloclawek..