PDA

View Full Version : NBA Schedule released and Wiz vs. Cavs on TNT on x-mas

Mr swag
09-13-2008, 06:15 PM
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/wizardsinsider/2008/09/wizards_release_2008-09_tv_sch.html

so the beef will never end

i cant wait for DeSwag to punch LeWeak in the face again and watch him to nothing about it:clap:

watch me get a baiting infraction cause the mods hate it when you state facts

rapswin98
09-13-2008, 06:21 PM
i remember when deshawn said that lebron was overrated. i seriously didn't kno this guy until he said that comment

Beno7500
09-13-2008, 06:50 PM
Cavs will win. LB will drop 55

_Sn1P3r_
09-13-2008, 07:09 PM
I'm rooting for Cavs here. If Bron wasn't so needed in his team, he would've fought back I believe.

23LBJCleBrowns
09-13-2008, 07:11 PM
i hate how the wizards think there our rivals when yet THEY HAVENT BEAT US IN THE PLAYOFFS YET. FYI if lebron got in a fight with deshawn lebron would beat the crap out of him.

Ben wallace, Lebron, mo, and hickson would team up on the wizards and Big Z would go lithuanian on there *****.

Cavs would rape wizards at ANYTHING!

23LBJCleBrowns
09-13-2008, 07:12 PM
LeBron might be overrated(he's not) but DESHAWN ISN'T EVEN RATED!

Beno7500
09-13-2008, 07:16 PM
Stevenson is just mad that he isn't LeBron.

ARMIN12NBA
09-13-2008, 07:21 PM
i hate how the wizards think there our rivals when yet THEY HAVENT BEAT US IN THE PLAYOFFS YET. FYI if lebron got in a fight with deshawn lebron would beat the crap out of him.

Ben wallace, Lebron, mo, and hickson would team up on the wizards and Big Z would go lithuanian on there *****.

Cavs would rape wizards at ANYTHING!

:laugh2: Lebron won't beat the crap out of anybody. He is arguably the softest player in the NBA IMO (ie misses 6 games with sprained pinky, throws head back from Songaila hit and Songaila even gets suspended...turns out, from re-watching tape, that Songaila didn't touch him...the NBA has to protect their boy though, etc.).

Mr swag
09-13-2008, 07:27 PM
:laugh2: Lebron won't beat the crap out of anybody. He is arguably the softest player in the NBA IMO (ie misses 6 games with sprained pinky, throws head back from Songaila hit and Songaila even gets suspended...turns out, from re-watching tape, that Songaila didn't touch him...the NBA has to protect their boy though, etc.).

I'm mr swag and i approve this message

23LBJCleBrowns
09-13-2008, 07:27 PM

lebron soft? r u high? lebron drives every play and he takes lots of hits. I am pretty sure that if he in a fight he would win. especially with anyone from the wizards.

and ben wallace could kill anyone

AIMelo=KillaDUO
09-13-2008, 07:28 PM
isnt there 4 other games on xmas day too?

Thats perfect... family, basketball, food, presents.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
09-13-2008, 07:30 PM
lebron soft? r u high? lebron drives every play and he takes lots of hits. I am pretty sure that if he in a fight he would win. especially with anyone from the wizards.

HAHA yea he would... everyone saw when Big Ben gave Ron Artest whiplash! :box:

Nighthawk
09-13-2008, 07:32 PM
i dunno if Bron is soft. But i def see him OVER dramatizing a lot of hits. He always falls down and acts so hurt then gets right back up and is jumpin and dunkin on dudes heads 5 seconds later. I def dont think hes soft but like i said he over dramatizes lots of things.

Famous03
09-13-2008, 07:35 PM

Bro only because lebron is big doesnt mean he can fight....... In a fight i really do think that Deshaw would win, but Im pretty sure Big Ben would let him touch lebron.

ARMIN12NBA
09-13-2008, 07:36 PM

Why do you joke so much? Playing basketball and driving the lane is INCREDIBLY different from fighting. Did you need me to explain that?

ARMIN12NBA
09-13-2008, 07:39 PM
i dunno if Bron is soft. But i def see him OVER dramatizing a lot of hits. He always falls down and acts so hurt then gets right back up and is jumpin and dunkin on dudes heads 5 seconds later. I def dont think hes soft but like i said he over dramatizes lots of things.

To me that is soft. Especially him missing all those games for his slight finger sprain. Learn from the best Lebron. You can play through finger pain (BTW--he sprained his finger on his NON-shooting hand and still missed games).

Cavs_Fan24
09-13-2008, 08:02 PM

do you really think somone that's 6'9 260lbs wont be the crap outta someone if they wanted to? and actually, LeBron James has played a lot of games while injured, and as played well. and about teh thing with Songaila, every player does a bit of acting, its undeniable he jsut did a lot of it there..

*Superman*
09-13-2008, 08:31 PM
If you think that Stevenson could beat up James(or that James is weak), their is something wrong with you. LeBron is a beast and if it weren't for the NBA he would be in the NFL right now. LeBron could eat Stevenson alive.

Lakersfan2483
09-13-2008, 08:41 PM
The Cavs will win that game, I am sure Lebron has that game circled on his calendar. lol

Lakersfan2483
09-13-2008, 08:42 PM
Why would Stevenson call Lebron overrated? lol. Who is D. Stevenson? I did not even know what team he was on until the story was aired on ESPN. Lebron was killin him during the playoffs.

MiamiHeat
09-13-2008, 08:44 PM
The Cavs will win that game, I am sure Lebron has that game circled on his calendar. lol

:nod:
I bet he does lol
and Soulja Boy will be there and JayZ too

$ NyC $
09-13-2008, 08:51 PM
i love this "rivalry". Wanna see Gil take part in it again. I remember the playoffs when Gil and Bron were dropping like 40 a piece it was a great series 2 watch. Last year the Cavs just raped the Wizards.

*Superman*
09-13-2008, 08:52 PM
Blow the Whistle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdluT_DOxw

Nighthawk
09-13-2008, 09:16 PM
To me that is soft. Especially him missing all those games for his slight finger sprain. Learn from the best Lebron. You can play through finger pain (BTW--he sprained his finger on his NON-shooting hand and still missed games).

Valid

As for the fighting? Who knows who would win in a fight. Have any of us really ever seen Bron or Stevenson scrapping out in the streets? Deshawn to me comes off as being much more harder. But that doesnt mean he could win in a fight. Who knows and really who cares. I'll say this, cant wait to see this game. Im sure there will be some words before it that will make it nice and interesting.

Yogi
09-13-2008, 09:26 PM
The Cavaliers are highly overrated.

We didn't have a healthy Gilbert, let's see them without a healthy LeBronze.

Lebron23
09-14-2008, 12:58 AM
Another easy win for the Cavaliers, and i rather have the Cavs vs. Lakers on Christmas Day.

Kobe vs. LeBron > LeBron vs. Caron.

BullsNumber1Fan
09-14-2008, 01:05 AM
I wish they could have put the Bulls vs. Heat (Rose vs. Beasley) game right after this one. Oh well, I guess I will have to wait 'till the next day. Both of these games will be VERY interesting.

S.J.Basketball
09-14-2008, 01:13 AM
Would rather see Lakers vs Celtics xmas day, but ah well.

LAKERS 24/7
09-14-2008, 01:37 AM
Another easy win for the Cavaliers, and i rather have the Cavs vs. Lakers on Christmas Day.

Kobe vs. LeBron > LeBron vs. Caron.

To me these games are for the most part boring. Yea the Kobe vs. Lebron things is interesting, but besides that its a low scoring game without much drama. I'd rather have suns vs. lakers on x-mas, those games never disappoint.