PDA

View Full Version : Who would you be your starting Lineup for Cavaliers 2008-09?

Sbank
09-13-2008, 05:08 PM
Who would you be your starting Lineup for Cavaliers 2008-09?
Mine would
Mo
West
LeBron
Wallace
Z

I think West starting SG would be better then having Wally start. I think Wally would be good off the bench scoring. Plus it gives us two good guards on the court so it cut down on the turn overs a bit.

23LBJCleBrowns
09-13-2008, 05:11 PM
i like that line up and the sixth man would be boobie and 7th hickson!

_Sn1P3r_
09-13-2008, 05:41 PM
PG-Mo / Boobie
SG-West / Wally
SF-LeBron / Pavlovic
PF-Big Ben / Hickson
C-Z / Varejao

Like most people, I think Wally would start but I like West starting better.

Cavs_Fan24
09-13-2008, 06:34 PM
I also like to see West starting at the 2 as well because we all know that Mo Williams isnt a pure PG, and West is more of a PG so Williams can play off the ball more and West can handle the ball some of the time also.

Sounds like we could have a pretty dangerous team if Mike Brown can use it correctly.

29$JerZ
09-13-2008, 06:37 PM
Maurice Williams
Delonte West
LeBron James
Ben Wallace
Z

Gibson = 6th Man

jgonboricua
09-13-2008, 09:46 PM
williams
west
pavlovic
james
Big Z....would be fun to watch or even

williams
west
szerbiak
james
big z would be fun to watch...

but
williams
west
james
ben
z is more likly
west

Sbank
09-13-2008, 10:09 PM
I also like to see West starting at the 2 as well because we all know that Mo Williams isnt a pure PG, and West is more of a PG so Williams can play off the ball more and West can handle the ball some of the time also.

Sounds like we could have a pretty dangerous team if Mike Brown can use it correctly.

It does seem to be dangerous line up. It is much better then last years one at this time. Hopefully Mike Brown can get the offense much better and keep the defense as good as it was last year.

Buckwheat
09-14-2008, 12:43 PM
It's pretty simple this year..

PG: Mo
SG: Delonte
SF: That James guy
PF: Big Ben
C: Z

Kyben36
09-14-2008, 12:59 PM
Trade Ben Gordon (aproximatley 10 mil) for Eric Snow and West

ur lineup

Mo/Gibson
Gordon/Wally
James/Wally
Big Ben/Varejoa
Big Z/Big Ben

Us

Rose/West
Hughes/Thabo
Deng/Noch
Tyrus/Gooden
Gooden/Noah

Gives us the oportunity to trade Kirk and have a vet in Snow to mentor Rose.

Sbank
09-14-2008, 02:39 PM
Trade Ben Gordon (aproximatley 10 mil) for Eric Snow and West

ur lineup

Mo/Gibson
Gordon/Wally
James/Wally
Big Ben/Varejoa
Big Z/Big Ben

Us

Rose/West
Hughes/Thabo
Deng/Noch
Tyrus/Gooden
Gooden/Noah

Gives us the oportunity to trade Kirk and have a vet in Snow to mentor Rose.

Bulls won't do it since we in the same division as they are. Plus Eric Snow retired. He had a real bad injure that he not healing for him enough to play for us. Also I like Ben Gorden but we are not trading West after just signing him a few days ago. He make our a great back up point guard/ shooting guard for us.

D_Boy_bruno
09-14-2008, 06:13 PM
PG-Mo / Boobie
SG-West / Wally
SF-LeBron / Pavlovic
PF-Big Ben / Hickson
C-Z / Varejao

Like most people, I think Wally would start but I like West starting better.

HEY YO DONT FORGET ABOUT MY MY BOY TARENCE KINSEY MAN.......IF U DONT REMEMBER THIS GUY WAS LIKE THE LEADING SCORER 4 THE GRIZZLIES WHEN HE WAS THERE........AND HE PROVED HE CAN SCORE ON PLAYERS LIKE KOBE........WHO IS HIS FAV. PLAYER 2 WATCH.....DONT FORGET MAN......DONT SLEEP ON HIM

kobeonekenobe
09-15-2008, 05:47 AM
It picks itself in my opinion

pg Mo
sg West
sf Lebron
pf Wallace
c Big Z

Bench
pg Gibson
sg Pavlovic/Kinsey
sf Wally
pf Hickson
c Varejo

_Sn1P3r_
09-15-2008, 09:30 AM
HEY YO DONT FORGET ABOUT MY MY BOY TARENCE KINSEY MAN.......IF U DONT REMEMBER THIS GUY WAS LIKE THE LEADING SCORER 4 THE GRIZZLIES WHEN HE WAS THERE........AND HE PROVED HE CAN SCORE ON PLAYERS LIKE KOBE........WHO IS HIS FAV. PLAYER 2 WATCH.....DONT FORGET MAN......DONT SLEEP ON HIM

I forgot about Kinsey being on the Cavs. He is a good player when given the chance to show it so MB should give him some time off the bench.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
09-15-2008, 11:04 AM
Mo Williams/ Daniel Gibson/ Delonte West
Wally Szczerbiak/ Delonte West/ Kinsey
LeBron James/ Sasha Pavlovic/ Kinsey
Ben Wallace/ J.J. Hickson/ Lorenzan Wright
Zydrunas Ilgauskas/ Anderson Varejao/ Lorenzan Wright

This is what it will be.

NYKnickFanatic
09-15-2008, 03:36 PM
Mo
Wally
Bron
Ben
Big Z

Bench:
West
Boobie
Pav
Varejao/Hickson
Wright

JOSETHEALLSTAR
09-19-2008, 02:44 PM
Maurice Williams
Delonte West
LeBron James
Ben Wallace
Z

Hermie13
09-22-2008, 01:38 PM
I think Sasha will see some time at the 2-guard still. I'm not a fan of Wally starting....think he's more of a guy that should come off the bench to give us that 3-ball threat. West showed a lot last year though, so I'd be fine with him starting there.

The rest are pretty self expalnitory. Mo will be the point. James is staying at the SF as he doesn't like playing the 4 and takes some out of his game. Ben is great defensively and on the boards as a 4. And Z...is Z, he'll be there as usual.