PDA

View Full Version : Knick Trade Proposal

KnickVeteran
09-12-2008, 06:05 PM
Zach Randolph, Jared Jeffries, Conditional 1st round pick for Ben Wallace, Sasha Pavlovic

Note...Pick is protected. top 15 protected in 2011 if Utah takes NY pick in 2009 and top 10 protected in 2012 if Utah takes our pick in 2010.

mattben8
09-12-2008, 07:08 PM
Dude,

EVERYONE KNOWS that the Cavs WILL NOT trade for Zach Randolph in order to help the Knicks make a run at LeBron.

The Cavs are in GREAT shape right now with a huge trading chip (Wally) to use at the trading deadline, and adding Randolph's contract OR personality to this team won't help us ONE bit.

You think you can pass Randolph onto us? And that we'll take a 20 something first round pick and send you expiring contracts in the deal? Are you nuts?

NO TEAM IN THE LEAGUE WANTS RANDOLPH...ESPECIALLY THE CAVS...SO GIVE IT UP...

And please, don't give me this "He averages 18 and 10 and could be the low post presence you need." B.S. If he's SOOOO awesome, why don't the Knicks want to keep him?

If he's such a great big man, why wouldn't you want to keep him around?

Oh wait, I know, because he's an overpaid, cancerous, lazy, terrible teammate who tanks games and seasons, and loves to get into trouble off the court.

Thanks but no thanks...you keep Randolph...and WE will keep LeBron.

KnickVeteran
09-12-2008, 07:41 PM
Dude,

You're an idiot. EVERYONE KNOWS that the Cavs WILL NOT trade for Zach Randolph in order to help the Knicks make a run at LeBron.

The Cavs are in GREAT shape right now with a huge trading chip (Wally) to use at the trading deadline, and adding Randolph's contract OR personality to this team won't help us ONE bit.

You think you can pass Randolph onto us? And that we'll take a 20 something first round pick and send you expiring contracts in the deal? Are you nuts?

NO TEAM IN THE LEAGUE WANTS RANDOLPH...ESPECIALLY THE CAVS...SO GIVE IT UP...

And please, don't give me this "He averages 18 and 10 and could be the low post presence you need." B.S. If he's SOOOO awesome, why don't the Knicks want to keep him?

If he's such a great big man, why wouldn't you want to keep him around?

Oh wait, I know, because he's an overpaid, cancerous, lazy, terrible teammate who tanks games and seasons, and loves to get into trouble off the court.

Thanks but no thanks...you keep Randolph...and WE will keep LeBron.

If you disapprove of the trade, then say so without being a belligerent prick

Sbank
09-12-2008, 09:37 PM
Not going to happen and Cavaliers said we have no interest in Zach Randolph at all.

TheLogical
09-12-2008, 10:21 PM
We have no interest in Randolph at all.

One of the worst teammates to have. The Grizzlies should trade a cheese sandwich for Randolph he's that bad.

Jeffries, overpaid horrible bench player.

NO.

We are not trading any assets to you, Sasha is looking to have a breakout season, and Ben is still better than Randolph.

ShaunRiching9
09-12-2008, 11:10 PM
No one has any interest in Zach Randolph except Zach Randolph

Sbank
09-12-2008, 11:29 PM

Grizzles apparently trying to trade for him but they demanding a 1st round pick from the Knicks.

IndyFan
09-13-2008, 12:31 AM

Grizzles apparently trying to trade for him but they demanding a 1st round pick from the Knicks.

griz interest was in the first round pick, and getting rid of milicic and jaric. randolph was the price of those things.

:eyebrow:

enabring
09-13-2008, 08:09 AM
If you disapprove of the trade, then say so without being a belligerent prick

He was probably just frustrated because if you have been paying attention, you would know that Knick fans have been proposing Randolph trades like crazy to the Cavs. It ain't gonna happen, and no one seems to get that. It can be a little frustrating when people keep pushing bad ideas on the Cavs.

Tom81
09-13-2008, 09:07 AM
cavs need big man who can scoe.

TheLogical
09-13-2008, 11:38 AM
Yeah and Z can score, they are looking for a PF that can also, Randolph isn't that guy, horrible chemistry, tanks games. The Manny Ramirez of Basketball.

Clevefan23
09-13-2008, 12:29 PM
here we go again another knick fan trying to start a trade thread of trying to give us Randolph who no1 wants.

WE ARNT STUPID

KnickVeteran
09-13-2008, 03:24 PM
okay, didn't know some were trying to prosposed trades to yall. But, it's one thing to disagree with me, but being *******s is the wrong way to go about it. I appreciate those who declined respectively. Good Luck this season to you guys.

23LBJCleBrowns
09-13-2008, 03:27 PM
i hate zack randolph and him coming to the cavs would ruin our chances of winning a title

Sbank
09-13-2008, 04:18 PM
cavs need big man who can scoe.
Not really Z can score and i expect J.J. Hickson to do well off the bench. Andy can score at times but he more noted for a defensively guy.

Yeah and Z can score, they are looking for a PF that can also, Randolph isn't that guy, horrible chemistry, tanks games. The Manny Ramirez of Basketball.
I agree to that. Good analogy with Ramirez for Zack.

here we go again another knick fan trying to start a trade thread of trying to give us Randolph who no1 wants.

WE ARNT STUPID
Cavaliers said we not interested in him. It's more of Lee cavalier are interested then Zack.

i hate zack randolph and him coming to the cavs would ruin our chances of winning a title
I think it would too but Ferry said he not going to trade for him.
He not coming. I 100% sure the Cavalier will not trade for him. We don't need another big contract and bad chemistry type player in Zack.

23LBJCleBrowns
09-13-2008, 04:30 PM
sbank thanks for agreeing with me. NO ZACK RANDOLPH

edla423
09-30-2008, 05:14 PM
big ben>zach randolph