PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR Question

fins08
09-11-2008, 09:42 PM
The guy that admitted to HGH use in NASCAR, what is the point. I don't know NASCAR well enough, is there an advantage to being stronger in the sport?

MarkieMark48
09-12-2008, 12:38 AM
absolutly, people that dont follow nascar thinks its just driving a car for 3-5 hours... they dont take into account how many g-forces they are pulling going around corners, and that it tires the **** out of you

one of my buddies i work with kept making fun of it "all the do it turn left blah blah bah," "diving in circles? wow it takes real talent to do that blah blah" i took him to the local indoor go-kart racing track, where you get 20 mins driving it... afterwards he was sore and couldnt hardly breath. He has become a nascar fan since then

nascar10294
09-12-2008, 06:13 AM
Also, just because there's power stearing in the car, doesn't mean its easy to turn. The steering wheel is still stiff and hard to move with power steering.

Driven
09-13-2008, 02:29 PM
It's still pretty ridiculous, nonetheless.

rhensley3
09-21-2008, 02:33 PM
he used the stuff to recover from an injury more than to gain a competetive edge. by and large, nascar drivers dont look to drugs to give them an "edge".