PDA

View Full Version : Rodgers

Sportslegend
09-11-2008, 03:12 PM
just out of curiousity does anyone think that Rodgers would have been better in SF than alex smith was to us?

kfranks22
09-11-2008, 03:44 PM
just out of curiousity does anyone think that Rodgers would have been better in SF than alex smith was to us?

Let's see, while Alex played behind a horrible O-line, with 4 different coordinators in 4 years, Rodgers sat for three years behind a top 10 all time QB and is getting his shot behind an already established team. I would say he had a lot better chance to succeed then Smith did and if put in the same position as Alex, would have stuggled just as much, if not more.

NinerNation
09-11-2008, 03:46 PM
:horse:

WillisLovechild
09-11-2008, 03:54 PM
No not really, and the reasons were already explained. Rodgers has had time to learn and a lot better people around him than the 49ers have provided for Alex Smith.

downsos
09-11-2008, 03:56 PM
Let's see, while Alex played behind a horrible O-line, with 4 different coordinators in 4 years, Rodgers sat for three years behind a top 10 all time QB and is getting his shot behind an already established team. I would say he had a lot better chance to succeed then Smith did and if put in the same position as Alex, would have stuggled just as much, if not more.

:clap:

974life
09-11-2008, 07:02 PM
The question really is Would Rodgers have been a better locker room presence, its that confidence that smith lacks. Smith seems weak and in need of some balls. I did want him to succeed but he has just as much fault as Nolan and the OC. " you can lead a horse to water but you cant make him throw a freaken TD".