PDA

View Full Version : NBA 2k8 360 League Signup (Part Deux)

rico
09-10-2008, 04:07 PM
So we've had like 2-3 semi successful leagues. We are about to finish one right now (Me vs Joshtd1 in the finals!).

We have 5 active people already that show up and were wanting to get another league in before 2k9 comes out and 2k8 most likely becomes just a memory.

SO If you have nba 2k8 on 360 and want to be part of this please let me know your gamertag.

NOTE: PLEASE dont waste our time saying 'oh yeah that sounds awesome im in!' just to join and
1. never be on
2. be on but constantly playing a different game ignoring PM's to play your lg game
3. you are getting stomped by 20+ points or are about to lose so you just quit/shut off your xbox.

We want REAL gamers/ballers here not any quitters. Since its a league a lot of us like to keep track of the stats for our players on 2ksports website etc..

The league will contain 8-16 players (depending on how many we get) will be the minimum amount of games 5 min quarters using FATIGUE so you have to actually use your team...

Not sure if it will be a draft or regular - we can vote on these matters.

Also after we have the signups out of the way the regular league thread will be in the Video Games Section on the PSD forums.

So far PSDers that are in the league for sure.

Myself, Joshtd1, NYKnickFanatic, FOBolous, grkmaster.

all are active and pretty good players. so some of you noobs may want to shy away.

jgonboricua
09-10-2008, 04:18 PM
dont have 2k8 but let me know when you guys start the 2k9 season cuz i will officially switch over from live to 2k9 this semester...

rico
09-10-2008, 04:30 PM
dont have 2k8 but let me know when you guys start the 2k9 season cuz i will officially switch over from live to 2k9 this semester...

ah great news. you wont be disappointed :) ill def put a thread here for that :) maybe we can get like a 20+team league for that ::crosses fingers::

Chronz
09-10-2008, 04:35 PM
Im in, Ive been wanting to kick some PSD ***, ThaGreenKronik1 ADD ME and whats the league name / PW

rico
09-10-2008, 06:18 PM
I'll pm you the info as soon as its ready to be joined. right now im seeing if it will just be another 8 tm league or more. :) but ur in :)

rico
09-11-2008, 04:13 PM
looks like we're shooting for just 8 then. any other ppls want in?

HeaTxRipZz
09-11-2008, 08:34 PM
ill definetly join im always on playing (super acive)

gt: Seymore Cake718

Litchris12
09-11-2008, 08:51 PM
I want to join. i got 360 and ps3 just tell when yall starting the 2k9 season. My team wil be the heat. so if anybody wanna challenge me thats my team. ima give you guys an early advantage on who im gonna pick.

rico
09-12-2008, 01:33 AM
I want to join. i got 360 and ps3 just tell when yall starting the 2k9 season. My team wil be the heat. so if anybody wanna challenge me thats my team. ima give you guys an early advantage on who im gonna pick.

do you have 2k8 though? cuz this is for 2k8 right now - we will be doing a 2k9, but gonna get 1 more 2k8 league in before 2k9 comes out. holla back with your gamertag if so. that will be 8 and we can get it started right away.

also we are debating whether it will be a draft lg or regular - guys who said they are joining plz lemme know your opinion

and if regular if we should deny power teams from being used: lakers, spurs, rockets, etc....

Chronz
09-12-2008, 01:38 AM
I call the Nets, their playbook is the ****. If not then I get the Rockets

rico
09-12-2008, 01:40 AM
so you're voting for no a draft? or a draft but you get the nets? lol

Chronz
09-12-2008, 01:42 AM
Either way all I care about is the playbook

rico
09-12-2008, 01:47 AM
haha ok.

Beno7500
09-12-2008, 01:49 AM
Ps3 one, we need.

rico
09-12-2008, 02:10 AM
beno you should start one up. like i said their are a few ppl with ps3's that want to play. im sure you could atleast get an 8 person league going. start a thread see how it goes or just wait for 2k9.

HeaTxRipZz
09-12-2008, 02:43 AM
id say draft so everyone can have fairly even teams

most likely ill choose past\present bulls players

rico
09-12-2008, 03:05 AM
id say draft so everyone can have fairly even teams

most likely ill choose past\present bulls players
sounds good :) thanks for your vote. ill have it up in a few day and pm you the info/send it on xbox live.

NYstateofMinD
09-12-2008, 11:38 AM
Hey I'm defiantly down for this and please make it draft, makes it so much more exciting.....alenakamagic is my gamertag...when 2k9 comes out you can pm me with the leagues i would be down as well

Nighthawk
09-12-2008, 02:55 PM
I dunno if Im to late, but id def be down to play. Im no, cheeser, i wont quit. I lose, I lose. Its just a game. Gamertag is Guilty 11. If im 2 late and you got the league filled then no biggy. But id def take a spot if theres one open.

JMan17
09-12-2008, 03:00 PM
ill join, is the league private and active? either way, ill kick anyone's *** :D

my gamertag is Streakydude, PM me there.

astrosmaniac
09-12-2008, 03:01 PM
if youve still got room, add me, im DualBlad3dNINJA.

havent played in a while, so im rusty, but ill be ready if theres room

rico
09-12-2008, 07:23 PM
the last few of you who want in - if someone cancels/drops for some reason i will notify you to take their spot :) so be ready!

astrosmaniac
09-12-2008, 07:26 PM
the last few of you who want in - if someone cancels/drops for some reason i will notify you to take their spot :) so be ready!

so who are the ones in the league?

JIDsanity
09-12-2008, 07:41 PM
My Bro play's 2K8 all the time, I can't cause I'm away at school, but one of you should send him a message. Our xbox live name is Da best on Mars.

Nighthawk
09-12-2008, 07:41 PM

Alrighty

I Def want in. Wanna see whatchu guys got. I wont go out and say im the best, cuz i aint, but im atleast a challenge and a good game.

u need a replacement lemme know.

JIDsanity
09-12-2008, 07:42 PM
Just tell him his brother asked you to

Nets fan 93
09-12-2008, 08:50 PM
I will, GT= JVas3

Joshtd1
09-12-2008, 08:53 PM
Just lettin yall guys know, I am the defending champion of the last league, so you gotta go through me to win it:smoking:

JMan17
09-12-2008, 08:56 PM
Just lettin yall guys know, I am the defending champion of the last league, so you gotta go through me to win it:smoking:

hehe ill play you right now in a regular game, message me i'm streakydude :D

no one beats me and my lakers :clap:

Joshtd1
09-12-2008, 09:08 PM
hehe ill play you right now in a regular game, message me i'm streakydude :D

no one beats me and my lakers :clap:

I'm playin some madden right now, possibly after if I have time. Later on tonight or tomorrow I will for sure though

JMan17
09-12-2008, 09:46 PM
I'm playin some madden right now, possibly after if I have time. Later on tonight or tomorrow I will for sure though

ohhh you're scared, come on be a playa :D

Joshtd1
09-12-2008, 09:59 PM
Haha..i aint scared of no one

JMan17
09-12-2008, 10:03 PM
Haha..i aint scared of no one

u sure? cause i smell fear all over you :p

Joshtd1
09-12-2008, 10:06 PM
Haha..alright man. I'll be on in about 15 mins if you want to play. My GT is Joshtd1..same way my s/n on here is.

JMan17
09-12-2008, 10:25 PM
i'm on now, and i just messaged you

JMan17
09-12-2008, 10:49 PM
so josh how did you like that little taste of the best :). i know you like the score, if you don't though, i sure did :D

astrosmaniac
09-12-2008, 10:51 PM
did u win?

rico
09-13-2008, 12:39 AM

i wont lose again :P

Joshtd1
09-13-2008, 01:26 AM
so josh how did you like that little taste of the best :). i know you like the score, if you don't though, i sure did :D

Maybe we will play a time when Im not in a rush:)

JMan17
09-13-2008, 03:39 AM
did u win?

yea, *cough by 23 cough* :D

JMan17
09-13-2008, 03:39 AM
Maybe we will play a time when Im not in a rush:)

yea yea sure ;)

Joshtd1
09-13-2008, 01:43 PM
yea yea sure ;)

Oh don't get used to it. Won't be happening in the draft league thats for sure. :)

Chronz
09-13-2008, 02:22 PM
NVM guys, looks like Ima have to send mine back to repairs, it literally broke on me just this second. ill see if i can barrow my friends cuz i cant go another 3 weeks without mah 360

rico
09-13-2008, 02:57 PM
ok man thanks for letting me know. im going to send out invites to the other people listed - first come first join to get this started.

grkmaster
09-13-2008, 11:28 PM
rico... dont exlude me cuz i havent signed up yet :) I am a lock right?

Nighthawk
09-13-2008, 11:49 PM
NVM guys, looks like Ima have to send mine back to repairs, it literally broke on me just this second. ill see if i can barrow my friends cuz i cant go another 3 weeks without mah 360

sucks man

i just got mine back from havind the red ring of death haha

sucks.. was only 2 and 1/2 weeks but still sucks.

good luck

Chronz
09-14-2008, 12:45 AM
sucks man

i just got mine back from havind the red ring of death haha

sucks.. was only 2 and 1/2 weeks but still sucks.

good luck

I actually got mine back about 5 months ago, I never had a good feeling with this one because of all the disc read errors I got but now its permanently telling me that it cant read any of my discs

rico
09-14-2008, 12:47 AM
rico... dont exlude me cuz i havent signed up yet :) I am a lock right?

if you hurry! lol you can join up via online at 2ksports if u arent by your xbox just hurry cuz i think 5 spots are already taken up!

me, nykfanatic, joshtd1, some new guy that smoked josh :P (j/k). and i forget the other guys name but hes the celtics :)

also guys whats the vote on the draft night? mon or tue 7EST ?

oops thought this was the actual league thread - vote on that thread in the video games section.

still waiting for you guys to join up.

JMan17
09-14-2008, 01:32 AM
me, nykfanatic, joshtd1, some new guy that smoked josh :P (j/k)

that new guy is me :D and i also guarantee undefeated :)

anyway when will the draft/league start?

rico
09-14-2008, 01:41 AM
that new guy is me :D and i also guarantee undefeated :)

anyway when will the draft/league start?

keep an eye on the thread in the video games section. as soon as we get 3 others to join up (there are like 5-6 invites still out there in pm boxes) then we just need to vote on a draft time/day. im hoping they join up soon so we can do it monday or tuesday.

also in the last one i almost went undefeated. lost to josh by like 3 points (i hit a 3 at the buzzer but it was after the thing went out) but that didnt matter. we met up again in the playoffs (he was 2nd seed i was first) and he raped me the first game - i dont know if it was because i just woke up or what. and the 2nd game he beat me by like 10-13 something like that.

but yeah im anxious to play you. i for one really like competition/playing people better than me, but just because you beat josh doesnt mean you'll go undefeated hehe. my cousin beats me all the time but lost to this other guy a couple times that i beat numerous times :P

JMan17
09-14-2008, 02:06 AM
keep an eye on the thread in the video games section. as soon as we get 3 others to join up (there are like 5-6 invites still out there in pm boxes) then we just need to vote on a draft time/day. im hoping they join up soon so we can do it monday or tuesday.

also in the last one i almost went undefeated. lost to josh by like 3 points (i hit a 3 at the buzzer but it was after the thing went out) but that didnt matter. we met up again in the playoffs (he was 2nd seed i was first) and he raped me the first game - i dont know if it was because i just woke up or what. and the 2nd game he beat me by like 10-13 something like that.

but yeah im anxious to play you. i for one really like competition/playing people better than me, but just because you beat josh doesnt mean you'll go undefeated hehe. my cousin beats me all the time but lost to this other guy a couple times that i beat numerous times :P

video games section? where is that?

hehe if you want if the league does not start tomorrow you can have a little taste of what i have to offer :) (Lakers are my team) you can suffer the same fate as josh as well :D

oh of course, but i use to be the in top 50 (until my bro played some and screwed it up BADLY! now like in the 3000s) so when you face me, usually my opponents are in a world of hurt. :D the only one who can beat me so far is my bro, (yea weird he sucks against everybody else but the only person he can beat is me :pity: )

Nighthawk
09-14-2008, 11:38 AM
I picked the celtics...Im ready for this **** guys....I'll tell you right now i aint the best. Also i'd like to point out that i recently got my xbox back and My 2k rank was back to NR.. My brother and couple of cousins also have played and quit and my DNF is REALLY high like 50 % or higher or some **** but please dont worry.. I will not be quitting ANY league games. Just to let you know so you dont think i will ruin the league. Id like for the Draft 2 be Monday.

HOPE MONDAY IS A GOOD TIME FOR EVERYONE ELSE.

NYKnickFanatic
09-14-2008, 11:46 AM
video games section? where is that?

hehe if you want if the league does not start tomorrow you can have a little taste of what i have to offer :) (Lakers are my team) you can suffer the same fate as josh as well :D

oh of course, but i use to be the in top 50 (until my bro played some and screwed it up BADLY! now like in the 3000s) so when you face me, usually my opponents are in a world of hurt. :D the only one who can beat me so far is my bro, (yea weird he sucks against everybody else but the only person he can beat is me :pity: )

This guy talks a lot. Sounds pretty cocky to me.

JMan17
09-14-2008, 12:04 PM
This guy talks a lot. Sounds pretty cocky to me.

then why don't you play me? i'll play anyone here and you'll get you're servings :D

NYKnickFanatic
09-14-2008, 12:28 PM
then why don't you play me? i'll play anyone here and you'll get you're servings :D

Lets go. Ill play you right now.

Run with your Lakers, take Kobe.

Ill play with my Bucks/Nuggets, Ill let you choose.

NYKnickFanatic
09-14-2008, 12:34 PM
And JMan, whats your gamertag?

Nighthawk
09-14-2008, 01:02 PM
I agree wih KnickFanatic. JMAN just stop being so cocky. I dont care if your ranked number 1. Why talk smack. Its a game just have some damn fun. No need to be acting like ur the king of xbox.

JMan17
09-14-2008, 01:13 PM
I agree wih KnickFanatic. JMAN just stop being so cocky. I dont care if your ranked number 1. Why talk smack. Its a game just have some damn fun. No need to be acting like ur the king of xbox.

isn't that the point of a sports game? talking smack? having fun of course but getting bragging right?

JMan17
09-14-2008, 01:15 PM
And JMan, whats your gamertag?

It's StreakyDude.

and message me at 2:00pm, i got to finish my homework so PM me on Live by 2:00. east time.

NYKnickFanatic
09-14-2008, 01:17 PM
isn't that the point of a sports game? talking smack? having fun of course but getting bragging right?

Thats not how we do things in our league.

Its all for respect.

No bragging and all.

Last league we all respected our opponets.

We didnt have anyone being cocky like you.

NYKnickFanatic
09-14-2008, 01:18 PM
It's StreakyDude.

and message me at 2:00pm, i got to finish my homework so PM me on Live by 2:00. east time.

Im going to the mall at 2.

So when I get home, Ill go on, to see if youre on.

FOBolous
09-14-2008, 01:27 PM
whaaat?!?! did yall start the league without me?!?! i thought i have until monday to sign up?!?! it's not my fault i'm stranded in a hotel cause of Hurricane Ike. it's not my fault my apartment has no power of the hurricane. i was going to go to my apt. to get my xbox to bring to my parent's house cause my parents house has power. maaan you guys suck. i was really look forward to the league too.

Nighthawk
09-14-2008, 01:31 PM
whaaat?!?! did yall start the league without me?!?! i thought i have until monday to sign up?!?! it's not my fault i'm stranded in a hotel cause of Hurricane Ike. it's not my fault my apartment has no power of the hurricane. i was going to go to my apt. to get my xbox to bring to my parent's house cause my parents house has power. maaan you guys suck. i was really look forward to the league too.

Dude it hasnt started yet

The draft will be either monday or tuesday.. were still trying to all come to an agreement. I think they are just talkin smack about whos better and wanna play a game before the lg starts.

Nighthawk
09-14-2008, 01:33 PM

Its all for respect.

No bragging and all.

Exactly....Deep down we all want to win. We all want to believe were the best at NBA 2K8. But i dont need some dueche yellin into a headset how hes the greatest thing since sliced bread. I just want some competitive fun games. Im not looking to become 2k8 king..lol..Just want a good league that will ACTUALLY finish

NYKnickFanatic
09-14-2008, 01:39 PM

It hasnt started.

Lol

Easy cowboy.

NYKnickFanatic
09-14-2008, 01:41 PM
Exactly....Deep down we all want to win. We all want to believe were the best at NBA 2K8. But i dont need some dueche yellin into a headset how hes the greatest thing since sliced bread. I just want some competitive fun games. Im not looking to become 2k8 king..lol..Just want a good league that will ACTUALLY finish

The other league we had, was like the 10th league Ive been in.

And thats the first league that Ive actually completed.

So you dont have to worry about finishing this one, cuz Rico runs a good league, and always finishes.

I cant wait for 2K9 Leagues. :D

JMan17
09-14-2008, 01:50 PM

Its all for respect.

No bragging and all.

respect=bragging rights.

if you're not trash talking then you're not playing the game. simple :D

also how long are you gonna be in the mall for?

NYKnickFanatic
09-14-2008, 02:03 PM
respect=bragging rights.

If you have respect, you dont brag.

And I dont know when I will be back.

Nighthawk
09-14-2008, 02:14 PM
respect=bragging rights.

i can already tell i aint gon like this dude..

grkmaster
09-14-2008, 02:46 PM
grr! did someonte take the knicks?!!!

grkmaster
09-14-2008, 02:52 PM
Fob, if you havent signed up, sign up through the 2ksports websites. Try as quick as possible to get that lost spot

Chronz
09-14-2008, 04:48 PM
Seriously Fob I was about to take that spot but I have a feeling Im not going to get to play all that much during the week. PS I AM the best, I may not win every game but Ill be tops in all statistical categories and play by far the best defense too. Ill do some things to just make your eyes drop, if your not ranked in the top 900's Ill put a hurtin on you. And dont worry I never cheeze, I play the game right but if I see you throwin half court lobs tryin to cherry pick I will straight up demolish you and show you how bad I can cheeze.

Nighthawk
09-14-2008, 05:10 PM
Seriously Fob I was about to take that spot but I have a feeling Im not going to get to play all that much during the week. PS I AM the best, I may not win every game but Ill be tops in all statistical categories and play by far the best defense too. Ill do some things to just make your eyes drop, if your not ranked in the top 900's Ill put a hurtin on you. And dont worry I never cheeze, I play the game right but if I see you throwin half court lobs tryin to cherry pick I will straight up demolish you and show you how bad I can cheeze.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

punk u aint taking the spot because you kno you are not winning anything.

ooooohhhh i just called you out :D

JMan17
09-14-2008, 05:12 PM
i can already tell i aint gon like this dude..

i know, you're gonna hate me! HAHAHAHA! :D

Nighthawk
09-14-2008, 06:32 PM
i know, you're gonna hate me! HAHAHAHA! :D

pretty much

FOBolous
09-14-2008, 10:23 PM
so what's the league called so i can sign up online?

oballerc75
09-15-2008, 01:14 AM
I WANT IN!!

gamertag:splayplayer

Leftcoast_yg
09-15-2008, 01:56 AM
how about you start one for ps3 or someone else does pm me

rico
09-15-2008, 02:04 AM
leftcoast - see beno hes been wanting to get one started (look back a few pages)

Leftcoast_yg
09-15-2008, 02:20 AM
leftcoast - see beno hes been wanting to get one started (look back a few pages)

ohhhh, 4 shizz, well whats crackin with that, not enough poeple with ps3's to start one?

rico
09-15-2008, 02:31 AM
im not sure. i dont really turn my ps3 on anymore since my laptop plays blu rays and my 360 is my preferred console.

but theres been a few ppl here and there when i made these leagues that wished it was for ps3. so you may get enough :)

FOBolous
09-15-2008, 11:45 AM
yea i signed up :) so the draft is today at 6 central?

NYKnickFanatic
09-15-2008, 11:51 AM
Woohoo!

Draft tonite! :D

JMan17
09-15-2008, 11:52 AM
yay, can't wait. do we know who the first pick is or something? :D

NYKnickFanatic
09-15-2008, 12:08 PM
yay, can't wait. do we know who the first pick is or something? :D

Dude, are you even in this league...

JMan17
09-15-2008, 12:12 PM
Dude, are you even in this league...

yes? how the hell did you not know that?

NYKnickFanatic
09-15-2008, 12:20 PM
yes? how the hell did you not know that?

Am I suppose to know that?

Should I even care?

I dont think so...

JMan17
09-15-2008, 12:22 PM
Am I suppose to know that?

Should I even care?

I dont think so...

yes, duh :D

yes again, because you're looking at the guy who's going undefeated.

you sure? you'll be my first opponent, get ready sucka :D

NYKnickFanatic
09-15-2008, 12:28 PM
yes, duh :D

yes again, because you're looking at the guy who's going undefeated.

you sure? you'll be my first opponent, get ready sucka :D

Youre not going undefeated, so dont get so hyped.

JMan17
09-15-2008, 03:15 PM
Youre not going undefeated, so dont get so hyped.

well see, well see :D

by the way rico make the league now and make the time for the draft now, i want to pre-ick my players in case i'm not here

NYKnickFanatic
09-15-2008, 03:45 PM
well see, well see :D

by the way rico make the league now and make the time for the draft now, i want to pre-ick my players in case i'm not here

Like Rico says: Be there or be square.

JMan17
09-15-2008, 04:01 PM
Like Rico says: Be there or be square.

but i like pants :D

grkmaster
09-15-2008, 04:16 PM
All I know is im going to try hard not to fall asleep and hard not to play anyone if i make it through the draft. I did not sleep last night one bit so I dont want to get a loss right away lol

NYKnickFanatic
09-15-2008, 04:16 PM
but i like pants :D

Que?

grkmaster
09-15-2008, 04:17 PM
Que?

Because he likes to party in his pants DUH!

NYKnickFanatic
09-15-2008, 04:33 PM
Because he likes to party in his pants DUH!

I still dont get it. :hide:

grkmaster
09-15-2008, 05:30 PM
I still dont get it. :hide:

Neither do I dont worry lol

astrosmaniac
09-15-2008, 05:47 PM
ike has knocked out my power so i wont get power for a while

grkmaster
09-15-2008, 05:57 PM
This Hurricane is causing problems and I assume the draft might need to be pushed a few days

rico
09-15-2008, 06:52 PM
drafting in bou t7 mins

grkmaster
09-15-2008, 07:10 PM
im not making the draft. I excahnged my 360 to mod it and forgot my game in the system. UGH!!!!

Nighthawk
09-15-2008, 09:14 PM
so far so good

1-0

JMan17
09-15-2008, 09:34 PM
wow i was up by 20 in the 4th and i got this thing that popped out that said there has been a disturbance in the connection so this game won't count. BS! :mad:

CB4AB7VC15
09-15-2008, 09:44 PM
can i jion for 2k9?

rico
09-16-2008, 12:13 AM
so far so good

1-0
you should brag in the video games forum one. :P

can i jion for 2k9?

keep an eye ou tfor a new thread ill be doing when 2k9 comes out/gets close :P

JMAN - what qtr was it? how much tim eleft? if you are up by a substancial amount that both parties agree there would be no comeback i can award a win - also for now on just post in the video games forum about the league okie?

mod - feel free to close this plz :P or merge it with the video games thread one :P

JMan17
09-16-2008, 12:38 AM
you should brag in the video games forum one. :P

keep an eye ou tfor a new thread ill be doing when 2k9 comes out/gets close :P

JMAN - what qtr was it? how much tim eleft? if you are up by a substancial amount that both parties agree there would be no comeback i can award a win - also for now on just post in the video games forum about the league okie?

mod - feel free to close this plz :P or merge it with the video games thread one :P

4th quarter, up by 20 with somewhere in the 2:30 left mark. i scored on practically every possession, no chance :)

FOBolous
09-16-2008, 08:30 AM
rico...you couldn't wait for me to log back on and look at the trade offer? blah...i wanted Tmac. oh well..it's ok. yea sorry for the first offer with lebron james...i was just playing around :p

rico
09-16-2008, 08:32 AM
rico...you couldn't wait for me to log back on and look at the trade offer? blah...i wanted Tmac. oh well..it's ok. yea sorry for the first offer with lebron james...i was just playing around :p

hehe you at home >? if so get on so we can play. look slike we have 2 games again this season. so you have redemption time :P

also i didnt know you were logging on logging off. i was considering an offer for AI for tmac so i was waitin gto see if you were going to offer something for real... if it was good enough i wouldve went with it. even tho i like AI better than arenas. i wouldve done it for sure for cp3 tho.

FOBolous
09-16-2008, 11:04 AM
hehe you at home >? if so get on so we can play. look slike we have 2 games again this season. so you have redemption time :P

also i didnt know you were logging on logging off. i was considering an offer for AI for tmac so i was waitin gto see if you were going to offer something for real... if it was good enough i wouldve went with it. even tho i like AI better than arenas. i wouldve done it for sure for cp3 tho.

yea i had to log off cause my girlfriend was bothering me about wanting to watch "Gossip Girl" :mad: i was hoping to reunite Vince Carter with Tmac but i guess that's never going to happen now :(

and yea i'm back in my apt. and my apt have power but i have my co workers from work staying at my place cause their place is either 1. no power or 2. damaged but i'll try to play today. I'm at work right now and i'll be off at 3 so I'm going to try to be on between 4 and 5. it's not definte though so don't get mad if i don't show

FOBolous
09-16-2008, 12:45 PM
so i'm looking for a back up PG...if anyone has a PG they would like to trade...sent me an offer

JMan17
09-16-2008, 12:46 PM
so i'm looking for a back up PG...if anyone has a PG they would like to trade...sent me an offer

i'm not on my 360 yet but i got tony parker, do you have a bigman you can trade?

FOBolous
09-16-2008, 01:11 PM
i'm not on my 360 yet but i got tony parker, do you have a bigman you can trade?

i have Beidrin, Pau Gasol, Tyson Chandler, and Okafore but i don't want to trade any of them

JMan17
09-16-2008, 01:15 PM
i have Beidrin, Pau Gasol, Tyson Chandler, and Okafore but i don't want to trade any of them

well i can package tony parker, Rashard lewis and Ben Wallace for Tyson. Okafore and any other player you want to put in.

astrosmaniac
09-16-2008, 01:17 PM

your lucky you have power. im on a generator cause of ike, so imll be on here more, but cant get on my 360 :(

NYKnickFanatic
09-16-2008, 01:30 PM
Guys you need to be posting in the other forum.

Forums-->General-->Computers/Video Games

Then look for the thread.

Or let me make it easier for you.

Post to this forum:

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6651516#post6651516

FOBolous
09-16-2008, 02:11 PM
your lucky you have power. im on a generator cause of ike, so imll be on here more, but cant get on my 360 :(

yea i got lucky

FOBolous
09-16-2008, 02:19 PM
well i can package tony parker, Rashard lewis and Ben Wallace for Tyson. Okafore and any other player you want to put in.

hmm...I'm interested in Ben Wallace and Tony Parker...

so here's my team:

PG - Chris Paul / Gilbert Arenas
SG - Vince Carter / Ricky Davis
SF - Gerald Wallace / Richard Jefferson / Corey Meggette / Shane Battier
PF - Pau Gasol / Biedrin
C - Tyson Chandler / Emeka Okafore

i'm trying to think of a FAIR trade right now but i can't come up with anything. you want to try to come up with an offer?

JMan17
09-16-2008, 02:44 PM
hmm...I'm interested in Ben Wallace and Tony Parker...

so here's my team:

PG - Chris Paul / Gilbert Arenas
SG - Vince Carter / Ricky Davis
SF - Gerald Wallace / Richard Jefferson / Corey Meggette / Shane Battier
PF - Pau Gasol / Biedrin
C - Tyson Chandler / Emeka Okafore

i'm trying to think of a FAIR trade right now but i can't come up with anything. you want to try to come up with an offer?

you have Chris Paul and Gilbert Arenas (by the way Gilbert should be starter, much better then Paul in NBA2K8) and you need a PG!?

ah well here's a deal i think you might like...

Lakers Give: Tony Parker, Ben Wallace
for
you're team (don't know you're team) gives: Tyson Chandler, any of you're back up SFs.

do you like this?

NYKnickFanatic
09-16-2008, 02:50 PM
you have Chris Paul and Gilbert Arenas (by the way Gilbert should be starter, much better then Paul in NBA2K8) and you need a PG!?

ah well here's a deal i think you might like...

Lakers Give: Tony Parker, Ben Wallace
for
you're team (don't know you're team) gives: Tyson Chandler, any of you're back up SFs.

do you like this?

Wow.

That sounds like a steal for the Rockets, if you ask me.

Do it FOB.

Joshtd1
09-16-2008, 05:36 PM
Looking to trade Hinrich if anyone is interested.

Joshtd1
09-16-2008, 05:44 PM
If anyone wants a game, im online and in the lobby.

JMan17
09-16-2008, 05:44 PM
Wow.

That sounds like a steal for the Rockets, if you ask me.

Do it FOB.

oh don't worry buddy. even though you were lucky getting out of that 20 point lead beating, i like this trade for me as well cause i would get a center to kick you're *** even more. :)

FOBolous
09-16-2008, 06:28 PM
oh don't worry buddy. even though you were lucky getting out of that 20 point lead beating, i like this trade for me as well cause i would get a center to kick you're *** even more. :)

there i sent you the offer

JMan17
09-16-2008, 06:29 PM
there i sent you the offer

i will accept it soon

rico
09-16-2008, 06:53 PM
Guys you need to be posting in the other forum.

Forums-->General-->Computers/Video Games

Then look for the thread.

Or let me make it easier for you.

Post to this forum:

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6651516#post6651516

yeah i asked a mod to merge it, but i dunno why he didnt. josh dont you have the power?

rico
09-16-2008, 06:54 PM
i will accept it soon

you can do it online dude.

http://online.2ksports.com

login with your winows live id thing (xbox one) and go to my leagues psd link and trades or something to accept. then either me josh or grk has to accept it once you both do.

JMan17
09-16-2008, 06:58 PM
you can do it online dude.

http://online.2ksports.com

login with your winows live id thing (xbox one) and go to my leagues psd link and trades or something to accept. then either me josh or grk has to accept it once you both do.

i could but the problem is is that my old windows live id was destroyed and i have a new one now but it won't work for my 360 anymore so....yea :(

rico
09-16-2008, 07:07 PM
o. that sux. i LOVE getting on the 2k site in leagues. just wish more ppl were active for polls n such, but oh well. still good for checking out the stats n stuff.

JMan17
09-17-2008, 12:46 PM
o. that sux. i LOVE getting on the 2k site in leagues. just wish more ppl were active for polls n such, but oh well. still good for checking out the stats n stuff.

don't rub it in :(

NYstateofMinD
09-17-2008, 05:34 PM
Ill be on tonight if anyone wants to play later =) My team is BEAST!

rico
09-17-2008, 07:37 PM
whats ur team?

NYstateofMinD
09-17-2008, 07:43 PM
The team you played before Rico.

rico
09-17-2008, 09:51 PM
ive played every team but the lakers lol.

NYstateofMinD
09-17-2008, 10:21 PM
Lol oh my team is the Knicks

C Duncan/Camby
F Dirk/Bosh/Jamison
F Butler/Peja/Deng
G Hughes/S.Jackson
G D.Williams/Tinsley